Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Who the hell are these people anyhow and why are they so popular? Why is there name on every thread even if its not pertaining to them? I was just wondering if they were big shots in the community or just stupid people who have nothing to do but talk about each other like we care. Please, fix one thread and put each other down all you want but I'm certain nobody wants to read all about the freak show on every single topic, or better yet get a life.
jackies ass

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

its the face of a stalker....like you!
fred

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 10, 2012
 
go bully and stalk some other place.we like it here.
ELMER

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

jackies ass wrote:
its the face of a stalker....like you!
Attacking someone because they didn't agree with you. Oh, so Pam like.
Speaking of one of them

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I can only speak of one of them, the one I know. Chuck is a very intelligent man who is active in the community and is trying to make it a better place to live.

Pam's just ignorant, and I don't know about tbones. Elmer is fighting the good fight against the ignorance of Pam.
ELMER

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 10, 2012
 
Speaking of one of them wrote:
I can only speak of one of them, the one I know. Chuck is a very intelligent man who is active in the community and is trying to make it a better place to live.
Pam's just ignorant, and I don't know about tbones. Elmer is fighting the good fight against the ignorance of Pam.
Amen.
lol at u

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ignorance is cyber bullies like chuck caudill...he stalked me for over 2 years....a real fine feller that caudill is...NOT !
ELMER

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol at u wrote:
ignorance is cyber bullies like chuck caudill...he stalked me for over 2 years....a real fine feller that caudill is...NOT !
Pam, Chuck never stalked you. All he ever wanted was a little proof on some of your comments. He also disagreed with your opinion. When you claim anybody stalked you you are a liar. You are the cyber bully on here. And a coward who hides behind fake names to attack.
yo lil boy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why on earth would i prove anything to the chuck?
receptionist

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 11, 2012
 
you prove NOTHING to ANYONE!! you get on a crazy rant!! that is what your LOSER BEHIND does!!
receptionist

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 11, 2012
 
had sex with any dogs latley? or better yet have you pooped on any cars? ya Whack job?
kooky you

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

receptionist wrote:
you prove NOTHING to ANYONE!! you get on a crazy rant!! that is what your LOSER BEHIND does!!
ur right, i don't have to prove a damn thing to anyone, and i would talk about crazy rants if i were you...reread yours why donchya?
receptionist

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 11, 2012
 
what abut responding to having sex with dogs or pooping on cars? i notice that you tend to avoid those ?'s!!!
receptionist

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 11, 2012
 
that's the response i knew that i would get. SHIT ON MY CAR=EAT A 44. CALIPER BULLET!SCUM!!
receptionist

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 11, 2012
 
that's the TRUTH, COWARD, PAMELA THOMPSON!!!
lost lil boy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 12, 2012
 
I want my mommaaaaa!
the truth

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 12, 2012
 
ELMER wrote:
<quoted text>Pam, Chuck never stalked you. All he ever wanted was a little proof on some of your comments. He also disagreed with your opinion. When you claim anybody stalked you you are a liar. You are the cyber bully on here. And a coward who hides behind fake names to attack.
ha ha talking about someone else using a fake name. the s o b is stupid. there is some proof foe you elmer Thorpe.
the truth

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 12, 2012
 
Jackie wrote:
Who the hell are these people anyhow and why are they so popular? Why is there name on every thread even if its not pertaining to them? I was just wondering if they were big shots in the community or just stupid people who have nothing to do but talk about each other like we care. Please, fix one thread and put each other down all you want but I'm certain nobody wants to read all about the freak show on every single topic, or better yet get a life.
this is elmers life. trying to make people think pam lied about himbeing a daddydicksucker but its the truth.
ELMER

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 12, 2012
 
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>this is elmers life. trying to make people think pam lied about himbeing a daddydicksucker but its the truth.
This is all the lying dog-hore and burnt out drug head can do. If you disagree with her or ask for proof she attacks under a fake name. This is what Pam is good at.
Gunny

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 12, 2012
 
what are u good at elmer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Beattyville Forum right now

Search the Beattyville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min gdave950 146,192
Doug Brandenburg 2 hr disgrace 32
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr oscar 16,116
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr shew 1,014
rick reese>>>woman beater! 16 hr Elmer 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beattyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beattyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beattyville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••