Does anyone know any Johnsons in Yellowrock area
sam

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 21, 2010
i do. what about them??
sue

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Everyone knows them dead beats,just a bunch of free loaders to sorry to work their all just alike.always looking for something for nothing.Yes thats the Johnsons Boys.
wat the hell

Jackson, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2010
they aint deadbeats so go to hell
sam

Prospect, TN

#5 Dec 23, 2010
well i know them personally. and they arent dead beats. whoever the hell you are SUE your just a jealous little bitch. Darrin Jr. is my man and noone is gonna f**kin talk dirty about him or any of his family.
Chevy_Gal

Jackson, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2010
Its been forever since ive seen DJ, i really dont know him but i have heard around he is HUNG like a freakin rhino, like 9 inches or something... i would like to get ahold of that = >
samantha mcqueen

Prospect, TN

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Chevy_Gal wrote:
Its been forever since ive seen DJ, i really dont know him but i have heard around he is HUNG like a freakin rhino, like 9 inches or something... i would like to get ahold of that = >
well i got news for you little miss Chevy_Gal. DJ is mine and you aren't getting ahold of anything. its just too fucking bad!! keep dreaming hun. and if your so brave to post something about him, why are you such CHICKEN SHIT to post your own name????

And if you are Lindsay, I know who you are and trust me bitch, you're gonna get ahold of something alright. In April you're gonna get a little more than you're barganning for
my opinion

Cleveland, GA

#8 Jan 23, 2011
Johnson's are good people!
adam johnson

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2012
dont talk shit about my little cousin or ill whoop some f*Cking A**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Thacker 6 hr XXX TBone 11
The Topix Firebug 6 hr XXX TBone 16
Katrina Spencer "Mays" 6 hr XXX TBone 6
Mike Combs 7 hr Brenda 1
Girl at dollar general (Jan '17) 15 hr What a mess 26
Little paul 21 hr Really 4
Trump 22 hr Lee 11

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance