Versailles, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2009
anyone know him??
Kelli

East Hampton, CT

#2 Nov 10, 2009
hello wrote:
anyone know him??
I think i've seen him down at the manor ...
meme

Versailles, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2009
Kelli wrote:
<quoted text> I think i've seen him down at the manor ...
whats the manor??? dont know much there area
Kelli

East Hampton, CT

#4 Nov 11, 2009
then you is an outsider!! state your business !! or move on!
she

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2009
Kelli wrote:
then you is an outsider!! state your business !! or move on!
just wanted to know where he is now.i havent been there in a while..moved away about 8 or 9 years ago,didnt really know a lo about the town
she

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2009
hello wrote:
anyone know him??
i at one time i dated him just want to know how he is doing...is he still with oh i forgot her name.
Kelli

East Hampton, CT

#7 Nov 13, 2009
ya oughta steer clear...if you haven't seen him in 8/9 years why's you want to know now?? you're messing with trouble..move on!!
just a thought

Macon, GA

#8 Nov 15, 2009
Why is it if you state you don't live here now, but you are from Beattyville, why does everyone think you are an outsider. Most of us that have moved for one reason or another still have family here and friends and just want to know, If She wants to find him go to facebook, you don't get trashed there and people are willing to help you find someone from your past.
she

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2009
just a thought wrote:
Why is it if you state you don't live here now, but you are from Beattyville, why does everyone think you are an outsider. Most of us that have moved for one reason or another still have family here and friends and just want to know, If She wants to find him go to facebook, you don't get trashed there and people are willing to help you find someone from your past.
thanks!!!! because people are hiding something i guess.but thats alright.i will find out more by the people that really want to help
stella

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2009
Kelli wrote:
ya oughta steer clear...if you haven't seen him in 8/9 years why's you want to know now?? you're messing with trouble..move on!!
why is that? i know that he was in drugs really bad.but thought that he might have grown up...
schoolmate

Versailles, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2009
I know him really well. I used to ride the bus with him and I live abot 1 mile from his mom and dad. He is married and he has a little girl that is 4 yrs. old. He is still on drugs, but I think he has slowed down on them some.

“Call me: 4 your information”

Since: Apr 09

Beattyville, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2009
This is James's sister-in-law. He is married, but he and his wife mare currently seperated. And schoolmate, you don't know him that well, because James has no kids. He has 2 step daughters who are grown and a step-granddaughter who is 3, not 4 until the end of January.

James does do some reck-drugs, but most of the ones he takes are perscribed. James has multible-sclorisis. Which, is why he no longer works. He went out on desibility. He has lost 3 inches of his back bone and has spots on his brain from this disorder.

It really gets me how people are always trying to act as if they know things that don't know and things that are not true. Kind of tends to get on a person's nerves.

However, if you truly want to know about my brother-in-law, just let me know. Thank you and have a nice day.
meme

Versailles, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2009
4 your information wrote:
This is James's sister-in-law. He is married, but he and his wife mare currently seperated. And schoolmate, you don't know him that well, because James has no kids. He has 2 step daughters who are grown and a step-granddaughter who is 3, not 4 until the end of January.
James does do some reck-drugs, but most of the ones he takes are perscribed. James has multible-sclorisis. Which, is why he no longer works. He went out on desibility. He has lost 3 inches of his back bone and has spots on his brain from this disorder.
It really gets me how people are always trying to act as if they know things that don't know and things that are not true. Kind of tends to get on a person's nerves.
However, if you truly want to know about my brother-in-law, just let me know. Thank you and have a nice day.
i worked with him in winchester a long time ago.i had know idea that he was sick. i dont want to put my name on here .i do know him and havent seen him in a looooooong time.bit ni thought he was married to a girl named sandy
4-wheeler buddy

Clarksville, TN

#14 Dec 2, 2009
forget it all,let"s go get muddy! maybe get stuck.

“Call me: 4 your information”

Since: Apr 09

Beattyville, KY

#15 Dec 5, 2009
meme wrote:
<quoted text>i worked with him in winchester a long time ago.i had know idea that he was sick. i dont want to put my name on here .i do know him and havent seen him in a looooooong time.bit ni thought he was married to a girl named sandy
He is, but they are not together at the time. They are rarely together. She leaves a lot for a really young guy. My mother-in-law said that she was wanting to come back, but he won't let her. She's been going and coming since she found out that he is sick. I wish this weren't true but it is.
stella

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2009
4 your information wrote:
<quoted text>
He is, but they are not together at the time. They are rarely together. She leaves a lot for a really young guy. My mother-in-law said that she was wanting to come back, but he won't let her. She's been going and coming since she found out that he is sick. I wish this weren't true but it is.
if you see him just tell him someone from his past said tha she is sorry to hear that is that he is sick..and tell him that i still care...
stella

Versailles, KY

#17 Dec 8, 2009
if i know him like i did he will know...i am really sorry that he is sick he is a great guy just has some bad habits..iam sorry ruffus
stalla

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2009
stella wrote:
if i know him like i did he will know...i am really sorry that he is sick he is a great guy just has some bad habits..iam sorry ruffus
--
i really cared about him and miss him alot...i wanted to find him when my dad and step-dad past but didnt know if i should try to find him..i know he would have wanted to know ,he really like them and theu really liked them..but i thought it would cause him problems..if you see him tell him that two people that thought alot of him past, dad past way 1-11-08 and my step dad past away in 6-8-05...
brittney

United States

#19 May 30, 2012
hes with me now we r having a baby boy he has stopped the drugs except wats perscribed to him!(;
o and he wants to know if stalla is frm shoemaker ridge??
Majic Mouth

Beattyville, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2012
hes the father of my little girl and wont step up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irvine city hall shouting match 2 hr Jim 17
Ernest Jones 3 hr Datbich 1
Weldon Stamper (May '09) 3 hr moe biggsly 10
Hard working sheriff lol 4 hr Barney 2
Private. 18 hr XXX 7
Miss My Family Fri XXX 2
cute short little brunett at subway (Jun '16) Thu Fax 10

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance