Her guessing game
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
keep on guessing

Elkton, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Well Elmo, I have joined your ranks it seems, I am some Kidd guy now and was some woman the other day and who knows who all in the past, just like you, lol. It's driving her batty I think.

Go away fruitcake.

or keep on guessing, makes no difference to me. It is amusing.
worm

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
deny it all you want worm.
True

Fenton, MI

#3 Feb 9, 2013
love for shure.Lot of unadulterated love between these two.4 shur.
okay dokey

Elkton, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
sure will, now you can call him or her or whoever you think I am and talk to them on the phone or in person! have at it, ya weird-o , you know all those people, I know none of em but if it eases your mind, I can be whoever you want me to be today.

Prince charming?
can it worm

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
more like a toad frog.

o tay

Elkton, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Big Bird Daddy From Cincinnati
who we gonna be 2 day elm

Elkton, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
hey Elmer,
who we gonna be called today you suppose?
map

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Pam got you talking in your sleep. When you call your wife Pam shit might hit the fan. You be in doghouse for long time. Take a few Valium get over her give your wild more attention might have better sex. Just a suggestion Pam, Pam, Pam could be trouble.
possibly but

Elkton, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
my wifes name might be Pam :)
Pam

Winchester, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013

you know the obsessed ones around here...they never comment unless its to me or about me. what a sad life to live.
ELMER

Danville, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Pam wrote:
you know the obsessed ones around here...they never comment unless its to me or about me. what a sad life to live.
Wow I did not know the life of a SSI drawing freeloading Rat was so good. I'll tell you about rats. No matter how crafty they seem they always feel brave and stick their heads in a trap. The really smart ones Get the De-con.
map

Georgetown, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Pam Elmer's worried about your health.Sounds like he's a jilted lover.
Pam

Georgetown, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
He is a drip shit, sprem sucking creep. Wore his mommy's underwear as a child. The kind that peeks at his sister's taking a bath. Worped individual.
map

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Pam wrote:
He is a drip shit, sprem sucking creep. Wore his mommy's underwear as a child. The kind that peeks at his sister's taking a bath. Worped individual.
thanks
ELMER

Danville, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Pam wrote:
These insults, a child could do better. You are to stupid for your own good. You are discredited, You are the laughing stock of this forum and you fornicate with canines. You are a hot mess.
pam

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2013
No one can know the extent of the callousness that slithers around on this planet until they meet up with an ELMER.

This ELMER is approximately 25 years old, still living with daddy, sucking mom’s teat. He plays games all night, sleeps all day and my guess is, he weighs close to 300 lbs. He hates women because none would look his way but too fat and loud mouthed to be gay.

2 reasons you will never see any balls on this dude is because for one, they are deeply buried in flab, plus he is a pussy through and through.

Oh, I can guarantee this ELMER plays with his wee self when he imagines sex with a dog. I do feel sorry for any animal that may be within his reach. I do pray that if this thing gets off molesting animals that he feels the wrath of God, in a bad way.
question

Elkton, KY

#17 Feb 11, 2013
when does the feud end? you 2 are getting married in 3 more day's aren't ya? We are all hoping.
also

Elkton, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2013
If I hated a city, town or county as much as one person claims to do, I would not be on that counties or city's topix page everyday raising cain. I would be in my new CITY trying to go to the parks or somewhere there are people at and have some real conversations or some kind of entertainment besides the net.

Hobble down the street or something, if able.

If not able, then I can understand, especially if broke.

But, it would be nice to be able to go to REAL STORES, even just to window shop!

Yes, Lee co. leaves a lot to be desired if you do not have the money to do what you NEED to do, let alone the things that would be fun to do, but to harp and harp and accuse people of being who they are not is not the answer, the answer is looking at you when you look in the mirror. That and hitting the floor with both knees at times and realize one could be in a far worse place than the good ole US of A.

Let's try to be happy today, I am trying, please join me.

Thank you.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Well you freaking retardedSOB, maybe I don’t go to the parks or window shopping because I’m disabled? Here’s the difference in me and you….I’m physically disabled, my choices are limited, you are mentally disabled, you can still pack in wood and go hunting. I don’t hate Lee county, I hate the clique who acts like they own the place. But let me tell you something worm….wtf is any of this to you? OH, I know who you are now, when you said you may have been composing in Tennessee.

Compare the ONE song you did compose to the garble junk you put on topix….see the difference? OF COURSE YOU STOLE THAT SONG…just like everyone says. You are not poetic or educated enough to write a song. The only thing you know how to do is mooch off old women or molest under age girls.
hey paul

Winchester, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2013
post 19 requires your attention. or are you trying to hide it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mormon missionaries 1 hr MORMON 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr polling 713
The Final Countdown for Lee Adjustment Center 7 hr Blessed 4
Has anyone heard if the bus driver was clean or... 7 hr Blessed 8
Matthew Eversole 18 hr feel the same 16
Ginseng Fri top dollar 6
Is Lee Adjustment Center Really Closing Down Soon? (Jul '10) Jul 3 Delbert Ewing 61
More from around the web

Beattyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages