Designer name brand purse party

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Lebanon, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2011
I was wondering if anyone may know a purse party consultant. I am interested in hosting a purse party with all the name brand designer purses. Like coach, chanel, prada, kate spade, dolce gabbana, dooney & burke etc. If anyone has information on who to contact to book a party please post a comment. Thank you!!
Question

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
I was wondering if anyone may know a purse party consultant. I am interested in hosting a purse party with all the name brand designer purses. Like coach, chanel, prada, kate spade, dolce gabbana, dooney & burke etc. If anyone has information on who to contact to book a party please post a comment. Thank you!!
Do you mean authentic purses? Or knock offs?
Just Wondering

Lebanon, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean authentic purses? Or knock offs?
Authentic but there are some really pretty imitation coach and dolce gabbana purses so I guess it doesn't matter. Either one would be fine. Do u know a consultant?
Pursey

Booneville, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2011
People, look at the location of the person who asked the question. They are fishing for people who deal in knock-offs so that they can report them and shut them down. They know very well that there are no people in this area who deal in REAL name brands. It's a common tactic of knock-off dealers to try to get others shut down. I'm against knock-off businesses, but I'm also against those who prey on others.
Really

Macon, GA

#5 Jul 17, 2011
You can't buy the real thing at a home party. These are sold in high end stores. Everyone has a knock off, do you want to be like everyone else. Not me.
sunshine

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2011
Really wrote:
You can't buy the real thing at a home party. These are sold in high end stores. Everyone has a knock off, do you want to be like everyone else. Not me.
Actually they are authentic they are just out of season and that's why you can buy them so cheap, and the parties offer last seasons bags for cheaper prices and this seasons bags at high end prices! The parties offer the best of both worlds plus if u host a party at your house you get a BIG discount
sunshine

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2011
Pursey wrote:
People, look at the location of the person who asked the question. They are fishing for people who deal in knock-offs so that they can report them and shut them down. They know very well that there are no people in this area who deal in REAL name brands. It's a common tactic of knock-off dealers to try to get others shut down. I'm against knock-off businesses, but I'm also against those who prey on others.
Lol your so totally lost!
Pursey

Booneville, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2011
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your so totally lost!
Bullshit. The local parties DO NOT have authentic brands. Only a complete idiot would believe that you could get real brands at those prices.
sunshine

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2011
Pursey wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. The local parties DO NOT have authentic brands. Only a complete idiot would believe that you could get real brands at those prices.
The purse party I had was hosted by a representative from Lexington and the purses were all authentic, the cheaper priced either had a small flaw or were last season, and the higher end priced ones were the in season bags, just because I live in lee county doesn't mean my hand bag is fake!!! And I thought it was common knowledge that last seasons handbags are sold cheaper, well at least it is to those of us who know a little bit about it
Pursey

Booneville, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2011
And just because they're from Lexington doesn't make the purses authentic. Where did they get them? I'm betting China.
sunshine

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2011
Pursey wrote:
And just because they're from Lexington doesn't make the purses authentic. Where did they get them? I'm betting China.
Actually the legitimate brokers get theirs from the company wholesale and then make their money back, you can get online and read all about it
curious

Wallingford, KY

#12 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sorry but I just have to ask this. I'm not trying to be mean, just want to TRY to understand. What is so important about the NAME BRAND of the purse? Does it being a Coach make it a nicer looking purse? To me all you are trying to show is that you are wasting good money on a stupid purse. That money could go for better things, paying bills, buying food, helping others in need, etc. Names are not important to me, never have been. I dress nice, have clean, pressed clothes. That's what is important, not who designed the things I wear or carry.
Pursey

Booneville, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2011
sunshine

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2011
curious wrote:
I'm sorry but I just have to ask this. I'm not trying to be mean, just want to TRY to understand. What is so important about the NAME BRAND of the purse? Does it being a Coach make it a nicer looking purse? To me all you are trying to show is that you are wasting good money on a stupid purse. That money could go for better things, paying bills, buying food, helping others in need, etc. Names are not important to me, never have been. I dress nice, have clean, pressed clothes. That's what is important, not who designed the things I wear or carry.
I only buy maybe 2 purses a year and I'm single with no children, I have a good job and I pay my own bills and buy my own groceries and every now and then I buy myself something nice, I'm not a snob or a label ho but I do like nice things every now and again. And as long as I don't have to be responsible for anyone but me I don't see anything wrong with spending a few hundred dollars a year on myself.
sunshine

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2011
Also garage sales and yard sales are a great place to get good deals on purses and shoes
curious

Wallingford, KY

#16 Jul 17, 2011
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I only buy maybe 2 purses a year and I'm single with no children, I have a good job and I pay my own bills and buy my own groceries and every now and then I buy myself something nice, I'm not a snob or a label ho but I do like nice things every now and again. And as long as I don't have to be responsible for anyone but me I don't see anything wrong with spending a few hundred dollars a year on myself.
But are they really nicer? All you are doing is paying for a name. I don't know, I work to hard for my money, I would rather spend $200-$300 on something other than a purse. Yes, you do deserve to treat yourself but to me, you are putting on airs. A purse is a purse is a purse.
sunshine

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>But are they really nicer? All you are doing is paying for a name. I don't know, I work to hard for my money, I would rather spend $200-$300 on something other than a purse. Yes, you do deserve to treat yourself but to me, you are putting on airs. A purse is a purse is a purse.
Well I buy purses from wal mart as well as coach or D&G, and I like them just as much as the expensive ones, I usually carry them for a while and put them up to sell at garage sales or I give them to my 13 yr old niece. I'm not trying to put on airs or act better than anyone else because I'm not I was raised up on soup beans and cornbread, and my school clothes came from the dollar store, wal mart, or yard sales. And I had an excellent child hood and don't feel that I was cheated out of anything, I am just saying that i am a single woman who works my tail off and pays taxes like anyone else, and just because I might spend some money on a purse or a new pair of shoes doesn't mean I'm above my raising, because I would give you or anyone else anything I've got if I thought they wanted it
Check it out

Macon, GA

#18 Jul 22, 2011
You are not going to get a name brand purse for a hundred dollars, not even two. check out the brand you want on line, this home sales is knock offs I don't care what anyone says.
Everyone

Macon, GA

#19 Jul 22, 2011
Check out Beattyville almost and I mean almost everyone has a knock off coach, and they are uglier than s***. Why would I even want a knock off, if I had a real one everyone would think it was a knock off, so what is the logic behind having a brand name purse, if it is only for show you lost.
Dawn

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Jul 5, 2013
PURSE PARTIES never sell authentic items. EVER. They are lying and it is ILLEGAL for them to sell these items, but they do anyway. Not only it is illegal to sell them... but it's IMMORAL to buy them and carry them. The counterfeit industry costs the US billions of dollars every year and helps to fund terrorism, child labor, and organized crime. If you carry a counterfeit purse, shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad meth 1 min XXX 8
moved away and became very wealthy 6 hr Darkhorse 29
Ashley Spencer Shelkey? 9 hr Beauty 9
Ellen Sawyer (Oct '09) Tue Concerned 19
Local store spits in food, trolls topix, launde... Mon XXX 5
Obama care law of the land Mar 26 Darkhorse 3
Marsha Moore Mar 25 Gross 2

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance