Annie larrison and nate wilson

Annie larrison and nate wilson

Posted in the Beattyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmm

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Omg these two are nasty!!!! Hanging at the pool hall, all over each other in front of her husband boo!!!! Nathan has two teeth lmao and Boo is hot she is such a nasty slut.. TO Boo- open your eyes baby and see what a tramp she is and always will be, and when u do u can have my number baby
Mee

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Look how about you all mind your own freakin business and leave Annie alone. She's got enough going on already and doesn't need any of your shit. Get a life and stop worrying about whats going on with her and HER life. She's a grown ass woman and she's not cheating on Boo. She has kids and a life. All this stupid ass small town is good for is drama and shit talk. Grow the hell up and worry about someone other than her. Really what has she done to you? Get over it.
hmm

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Yes she is just watch and wait you will see!!!!!!
the one

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2011
well i think that all you week hearted punks that run their month on hear should go off an die annie you an nate have been friends for years an everyone knows that so dont worrie about these a** holes when we find out who they are ill kick their a** you an nate both know who this is lol
Casandra

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2011
Annie is my freind leave her alone

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Haha this little girl that started this crap must be upset that she's sleeping alone tonight. Poor thing, Annie cant help that she has a hot hubby and the men you want would rather be around her than to talk to you. It'll be ok sweety, someone will want to talk to you someday (we hope) because if not I hate to see how many slanderous topix you will have created down the road.
Tiff

Toledo, OH

#8 Mar 25, 2011
Annie is a HO!!! With ugly teeth. And a weird dad!!! Who people have rumored to do stuff.
Mee

Lebanon, KY

#9 Mar 26, 2011
annies dad is the sweetest man ever. He'd do anything for anyone and don't drag him into it. Annie is gorgeous so leave her alone. You don't know anything about what you're talking about. Leave it alone and make your life more interesting so that you don't have to sit at home and dog the people you're jealous over.. Seriously. It's so pathetic. GROW UP!
the one

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2011
you poor brainless hillbilly fools-worring about what somebody else might or might not be doing.Why dont you get a life-get a job-get some class about you and quit being so hick-townish.tthat is what is wrong with Beattyville, people have nothing elsse to do except run their nose in somebodys business and gossip like idiots,because its the only thing they know to do.
hmm

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2011
Actually I have a job and a house and a lot of thing that u losers around here no nothing about. It isn't gossip if u no its the truth. And I no for a fact that its the truth!!! And the only reason I said anything is because Boo is a good good man and doesn't deserve to be done like that. And its sad that all the people that no wat I no won't come foward and tell the truth!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Mar 27, 2011
Tiff wrote:
Annie is a HO!!! With ugly teeth. And a weird dad!!! Who people have rumored to do stuff.
I wonder how many rumors are going around about you. It is usually people that have no life or that nobody likes that has to get on here and bash people just so they can be heard. You want to talk about someone's teeth or their dad, worry about the whore stories that are swirling around your name. Quit hatin' because nobody will listen to you all's nonsense in real life because you really dont matter in here either:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 28, 2011
hmm wrote:
Actually I have a job and a house and a lot of thing that u losers around here no nothing about. It isn't gossip if u no its the truth. And I no for a fact that its the truth!!! And the only reason I said anything is because Boo is a good good man and doesn't deserve to be done like that. And its sad that all the people that no wat I no won't come foward and tell the truth!!!!!!!!!!
No, the truth is that even if Nate and Annie were all over eachother and Boo sitting there, IT STILL WOULD BE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Boo is a good man and I know for a fact that Annie isnt cheating on him. Whatever is going on in their relationship is their business. Boo is a big boy and can handle his own. You aren't married to either of them so stop with your slander and stories. If it happened the way you say (Boo watching them two all over eachother) then he and the rest of this town doesnt need to be informed by you. It is gossip because if you were such a vendicator of a good husband being done wrong then you should go talk to Boo about it instead of starting stuff like this on the internet because if what you were saying was true then that would make Boo look like an ass dontcha think? He would never watch his wife be all over someone.
Yourewrobg

Toledo, OH

#15 Mar 28, 2011
Where did great Tom send Annie to high school. How come social services was called? And how in the heck do you call that beautiful?
Yourewrobg

Toledo, OH

#16 Mar 28, 2011
As for Nate. He won't work too long. Mommy keeps him going. He won't take anyone elses kids to raise

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 29, 2011
Yourewrobg wrote:
Where did great Tom send Annie to high school. How come social services was called? And how in the heck do you call that beautiful?
AWWW, SOMEONE SOUNDS JEALOUS.. Sweety, I think you are obsessed with Annie, oh and btw she knows who you are so keep it up. Annie is a good girl, she has a good man, and she is a beautiful girl. Now it just shows why and just how jealous of her you always have been. People like you dont ever get ahead. Bitter, slanderous, snake of a human being.
Annie

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2011
People in this town and on this site, IDK who your resources are or what you have been told, but you're wrong. Boo and I are not getting divorced, we're happier than we've ever been even with all of you people's B.S. And even if we were having problems, it's nothing to you or anyone else in this county. Another thing, if we were having problems I wouldn't go out and cheat on him, much less with someone like Nate. Me & Nate have been friends for years and everyone knows that. But because I was seen speaking to another man it gave you back bitting nuts something to talk about and rumors to spread because thats all you people and this town is good for. I dont care who started this topic b/c there's nothing you could say or do to cause us to have problems or get divorced. Me and Boo have been through hell in the past 6 yrs & made it through just fine so a couple of your B.S. rumors aren't going to faze our relationship. A couple things I have going for me that you people dont is God to fight my battles and a husband that's smarter than to believe or even listen to your nonsense.
the one

United States

#19 Mar 29, 2011
you tell them, annie.
hillbilly ninja

United States

#20 Mar 30, 2011
the one wrote:
you tell them, annie.
Youre an idiot. What did she tell? She didn't address het education or lack of or the rumored alleged abuse!!! Tell em Annie!!!! You sound like a tobacco chewing shelton
Mr bill
#21 Mar 30, 2011
hillbilly ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre an idiot. What did she tell? She didn't address het education or lack of or the rumored alleged abuse!!! Tell em Annie!!!! You sound like a tobacco chewing shelton
hillbilly you stupid son of a b*t*h why should she address her rumored alledged abuse. Two key words, rumored and alledged abuse. Do you understand you dumb f**k wad.
Annie

United States

#22 Mar 31, 2011
hillbilly ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre an idiot. What did she tell? She didn't address het education or lack of or the rumored alleged abuse!!! Tell em Annie!!!! You sound like a tobacco chewing shelton
You went from an alleged affair to alleged abuse, from my husband to my father, so which is it? Apparently you are the only uneducated person in this forum because an educated person could read that I set the record straight for the ignorant people like you in this forum that are spreading these 'rumors' that you speak of. "what did I tell"? Once again, either you are blind or you simply can't read. Do you notice that you are the only person in here defending your rumors and slander, nobody cares what you have to say because that is all it comes down to, rumors. Get a life :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica At Jacks? 38 min Interested 1
Linda Phillips (Sep '10) 1 hr Kimberly 17
Wife beeyer allen thacker 6 hr Baby 1
Private. Sat XXX 7
Miss My Family Jan 20 XXX 2
cute short little brunett at subway (Jun '16) Jan 19 Fax 10
last one to post wins (Jan '11) Jan 19 Sir Valentine 14

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages