Donnie Lambert
Chris P

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 28, 2010
What's the word on this guy, anyone know him?
BoxCar Willie

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#2 Aug 29, 2010
Heard he's with a big bluegrass group! Gonna make it big! Heard that from Sabrino!!!!!!!!!!
yeah right

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2010
your crazier than you look hes a bum
Billy

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 25, 2010
Guy is a loser.
Bicona

United States

#5 Dec 25, 2010
He is a loser uses crysal combs. He is too sorry to work. Trying to collect off insurance I heard
jammers

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2010
this guys is one of the nicest guys around.has an awesome personality, very funny, is married to a beautiful girl, and can play some great music!
Too bad

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2010
guy is a piece of trash that sleeps around and is prolly cheating on his his wife anyway hes worthless
bum

Stanton, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2010
jammers wrote:
this guys is one of the nicest guys around.has an awesome personality, very funny, is married to a beautiful girl, and can play some great music!
You must be Donnie or you are smoking crack.
poor girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2010
Who married Donnie? She must be on crack or nobody else will have her. That poor dumb girl.
sad

Irvine, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2010
wow, sounds like some ppl are really jealous of Donnie.. haha.. Hes a Great guy! She's a lucky GAL!!!
lol

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2010
sad wrote:
wow, sounds like some ppl are really jealous of Donnie.. haha.. Hes a Great guy! She's a lucky GAL!!!
And you must be Donnies gal. lol
Cousin

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2010
whats up donnie? holler at me sometime.
cousin

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2010
listen ppl this is donnie's cousin and I know for sure that he is useing crystal but its not for money its a cover up he is gay. None of his family will have anything to do with him except our uncle ronnie he stole a bunch of pills off our grandpa. Thats preaty low down. We have another uncle name sammy and him and donnie stole a bunch of farm equipment from up in paris and then donnie testafied against him and had him put in jail. this guy is trash beware.
lol

Jackson, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2010
lol
CORRECT

Corbin, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2012
Too bad wrote:
guy is a piece of trash that sleeps around and is prolly cheating on his his wife anyway hes worthless
He's been cheating on her since before they were married. Only reason he married her anyway was because she has money and he wants someone to keep him up.
what

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2012
whos he cheating on her with
somebody

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2012
He was talking to or seen Teresa Tutt or Gilbert?I know because she was talkin about him all the timeh
DQ on the hill

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2012
Ha Ha I'm back!! Can't get rid of me!!!!Beat on my tom tom!!!! Big music player!!!!! Ha Hah!!! Scum!!! Tell me another dumb joke and I'll laugh at your stinking a$$!! What happened Taylor didn't make it??? Oh how we were gong to slide in on her coattail!!!! Go beat on your drum Basturd!!! Ha Ha!!!!! Ride a bike!!! Ha Ha Like a girl!!! You made fun of everyone now we are laughing at your horseweed smelling A$$!! Remember you tried to get me set up with your cousin cause you owed for weed!!! Dumb!! She looked alot like you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Flag Controversy 43 min what 6
Help 2 hr Jywillfindu 1
veterns died for this flag 2 hr ELMER 2
Kim best 15 hr Justin 1
Dead Beat Parents 21 hr The truth 12
In Lies We Trust (Dec '09) Wed ELMER 276
Is Johnny Mann Running For Sheriff Again? (Nov '12) Jul 29 Blessings to you 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beattyville Mortgages