Homecoming Queen!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Too Cool For School

Zoe, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2008
What does everyone think about the first runner up?
jst curious

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2008
who won?
Your worst enemy

Macon, GA

#3 Dec 14, 2008
I know her, and she is a wonderful person...So I wouldnt talk about her...Go talk about some one else..Just Cause you didnt win doesnt give you the right to talk about her...I know who you are KH
Too Cool For School

Jackson, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2008
What the hell are you talking about "Your worst enemy"? KH???? I'm lost, but this girl is a tranny so get over it! She looked like a homecoming queen from 1986!
Your worst enemy

Jackson, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2008
You know who I am talking about, if it isnt you, then she is your friend..sounds like u need to get over it...Have a wonderful day!
Tony

Manchester, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2008
the homecoming queen deserved this!!!! Yeah she is my family but she has had it really hard the past few years..... So is anything said take it up with me!!!!!
Your worst enemy

Jackson, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2008
I have no problem with the homecoming queen..I am talking about ashley childers, she is apart of my family...and people are talking about her..and that pisses me off that is who I am talking about..
b-ville

AOL

#8 Dec 15, 2008
just curious... who did win? I couldn't make it out that night and haven't heard anything.
U Know Who This Is

Manchester, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2008
Razel Gilbert.......I guess that's how you spell her name.

“I'm in LOVE”

Since: Nov 08

Beattyville

#10 Dec 16, 2008
reziel is a great person and if u have anything to say keep it to ur self b/c she's never done anything worng to anyone she too nice sometimes i'll admit that but i love her in a sis way and she is my best friend
Maleeia

Clarksville, TN

#11 Dec 17, 2008
Reziel deserved it. She is a great person. At least none of the preps or snobs got it this year. I'm am so gald that she won b/c she is one of my friends and I love her too death! So don't even try to start talking about her on this stupid website.
reziel

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2008
first of all this website is sooo stupid...I just wanted to get on here & thanx all of the ppl who supported me & ashley. "Too Cool For School," idk who u r, but as far as what i can tell, Ashely is a far better person than u. If i'm ur friend, then i'm sorry for sayin' that, but Ashley is a "SOMEBODY," why start something rude & disrespectful about someone just because they got 1st runner up in homecoming. I'm sorry, but Ashley is a fun person 2b w/ & i luv her dearly, even tho she is what she is. I don't judge her or exclude her in any form of ways & i'm not afraid to say that, even tho sometimes there r things that she does that bothers me. I believe that all senior girls deserve a spot in being homecoming queen...I just want everyone to standout and shine no matter who they r or want 2b in life. Time shouldn't be wasted on stupidity over feeling lifted to lower someone else.
No one important

Frankfort, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2008
Reziel said it best everyone does deserve a spot in h'Tomecoming. I am so glad that the three girls that placed in homecoming did. Reziel is one of the sweetest girls i have ever met. I don't know ashley all that well but everytime i see her she is always friendly and nice. And Montana is a great person who rarely gets recognized for her accomplishments, and she finally got to win 2nd runer up in homecoming. As for Kirsten Henson, Candy Brandenburg ect. THANK GOD YOU GUYS DIDN'T WIN. The snobbiest, most self centered girls always win homecoming. For the past two years the tables have turned. THANK GOD! Everyone is finally starting to see how all the snobby girls and have stopped voting them in every yeatr.
somebody

Jackson, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2009
i dont know why everyone is makin such a big deal out of nothin, ashley didnt wanna be in the stupid thing anyways and it wasnt her fault that she was voted first runner up, as for rezeil she really deserved it because she is such a wonderful person to hang with and she always thinks of other people begore her self...
lara

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2009
ashley and rezel are both amazing girls so just leave them alone
ashley

Jackson, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2009
i wanna thank everyone that has stuck up for me and im not gonna say anything about kirsten or any of the other runners, this was not what i wanted, i didnt wanna be in the stupid thing and i sure didnt think i would win, rezeil really diserved it but i didnt, im not the type of girl to do that thing or any thing close to it, im sorry that kirsten didnt get it, if i could have given my spot to her then i would have...
thisisme

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2009
ashley-u deserved to be there just as much as anyone else..i believe in u
somebody

Zoe, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2009
who is (thisisme)
casey

Jackson, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2009
rezel is a great friend so is ashley if you have anyone else to talk about just dont talk at all cause i dont thinkl that they would talk about you so if its not nice just dont say it so remember dont talk about them their my friends...
Melicia Sears

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2009
I have to say that Ashley is a great person and she is a good friend to my daughter and I feel that she deserved it more than alot of the girls that were running. Reziel is a good person and also a friend of my daughter's.

Who is to be the judge of what is right and wrong? Ashley's business is her own. What should really be thought about is the fact that the senior class was so inmature that they let it be known that Ashley's nomination was a joke because of what she is. It is her business and no one else's.

I have to say that the night that we were all waiting for Homecoming to start Candy was angry about the same fact that I was .... the fact that the class was so inmature to play such a cruel joke on Ashley. Candy also said that she hoped that Ashley won because it would show the class and that she needed the prize money more than anyone else.

If there were more people who where kind and good like my daughter and ashley then maybe the class would learn something from these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beattyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bedbugs 11 min Curious 9
Trish Phillips 12 min Eagleone 9
Girl at dollar general 13 min Need to know 1
old man 25 min Miss her 2
looking for gary goodman (Jun '12) 26 min Clueless 30
Lee co jail 8 hr Justin 5
Lee Co. Nursing home (Jan '14) 14 hr XXX 46

Beattyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance