Sheriff's deputy accused of sex with ...

Sheriff's deputy accused of sex with female prisoner

There are 9 comments on the RGJ.com story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Sheriff's deputy accused of sex with female prisoner. In it, RGJ.com reports that:

“It was on the way back that we allege the assault took place”

A Nye County sheriff's deputy remained jailed Thursday on felony charges that he sexually assaulted a female jail inmate in his patrol vehicle, authorities said. via RGJ.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGJ.com.

kalm

AOL

#1 Apr 1, 2008
WOW!! They just can't control themselves when they are around a white woman, it seems.
Sly

“Sly lives in Death Valley ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2008
Ummm kalm FYI it is not just one race... it is all!

Sly

“Something to offend everyone!”

Since: Mar 07

Riverside but without a river

#3 Apr 4, 2008
It kills me how they always suspend these guys with pay. That's complete BS, they should not be paid while under suspension. It takes an act of God to get someone to listen to an inmate and then believe them to the point of suspending an asshole in uniform to begin with, so why the pay?
If, after the investigation, it was determined that the allocations are false and the deputy is innocent of all wrongdoing, then he can be reinstated and receive his back pay.
But to pay for this guy to sit his ass in jail while he gets all the special treatment from his fellow deputies is a slap to the face of all taxpayers!
Sly

“Sly lives in Death Valley ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2008
I agree outonbail, but I found out why when recently one of the Pahrump, NV

" sheriff Daryal Taylor, 45, of Las Vegas, was booked into Pahrump jail March 26 on charges of sexual assault, first degree kidnapping and oppression under color of law. Bail was set at $102,500. He was released from Beatty jail, March 30 after bail posted and a court date was set. was arrested. "

" DeMeo stressed that due to legislation guaranteeing due process to employees, the deputy can not be considered for suspension without pay unless or until formal charges are filed by the district attorney's office. "
http://www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com/2...s/20582...

So until "formal charges" are filed the scums get paid. But I don't think that they are going like being in jail and then prison with those they have put there.

Sly
kalm

AOL

#5 Apr 5, 2008
Well, just watch when Obama becomes president, white women wonÂ’t be safe anywhere.
tiniert1

Bryan, OH

#6 Apr 14, 2008
thats scary ,what if the cop is gay,puts gun to you head cause of a crime you did,so you wont go to jail,is a scary thought also, whos punishing who hehehahahhehehe
penny

North Las Vegas, NV

#7 May 19, 2008
...and he should be locked up..he confessed. he is dangerous...

“Who Is John Galt?”

Since: Dec 07

Pahrump, NV

#8 May 22, 2008
....I don't think the entire story is out. It might be interesting to hear it all before I comment on how stupid it was - granted it WAS stupid, but now he's considered dangerous? Give me a break. She may have offered the apple and he took a bite out of it. Wouldn't be the first time.
Penny

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Apr 11, 2009
kalm wrote:
WOW!! They just can't control themselves when they are around a white woman, it seems.
Just so you know, I am this officers ex wife, and he DID it!! He confessed, and the trial is still pending, being put back time and time again. He should be in JAIL. This is not the FIRST, nor would it be the last time he committed this crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beatty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nevada is home to an abundance of natural hot s... Apr '16 play 1
News Patience pays when baking hard anise cookies Mar '16 Gingerich 1
News Report On Radioactive Dump Blast Leaves Fault Feb '16 Ronald 2
just wondering (Oct '06) Jan '16 Craig 69
Suicide by standing in front of truck on highway (Jun '15) Nov '15 Bananaberry 2
Charlie from 1978 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Looking for Charlie 1
Poll Why should I move to Beatty? (Jun '08) Apr '15 craig 7

Beatty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beatty Mortgages