Who do you side with in Ferguson?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#912 Aug 26, 2014
Donner wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you didn't even type that with a straight face, boy!
MORE BLACKS live off gov't than any other race...why even the black girls pump out babies for more money from the government....pumping out babies AS a souce of income...'CAUSE they won't work.....Tisk, tisk tisk.
Bring facts that show that the number of blacks on government benefits outnumber the number of whites on it. This is where you'll get stuck....

All you do is quote television news stories. You're not even smart enough to know that your media is controlled by few companies. Thats a "tisk, tisk tisk" for your behind :)
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#913 Aug 26, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> Such ignorance" white, black, blue, green, or purple, yellow, or polka dotted,It does not matter, This is exactly what I meant when I said the [ignorant folks] call others very childish names, and trust me, It surley takes any name that is called to anyone, by any very [ignorant person] to be exactly the same names in which they are calling others, these morons are only telling you who they truly are "pay attention," and.have a GOOD DAY....
Lo so thats who you say that to? Not the others spewing hate about blacks????
d pantz

United States

#914 Aug 26, 2014
I don't think police should ever shoot an unarmed person ever. Let alone shooting at them ten times hitting them six times. Thats just rediculous. If you cant handle detaining an unarmed suspects, resisting or not, you shouldn't be allowed to be a cop.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#915 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#916 Aug 26, 2014
Good Ol Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just a stupid shit stirrer who takes no responsibility. You choose to always lay the blame for your problems on others. You remind me of REGGIE from the movie CARLITOS WAY ,THE ONE WITH JAY HERNANDEZ. What winds up happening to Reggie near the end? His own Brotha EARL shoots him in the head because he knows he is so tainted by the panther propaganda and messed up a good thing Earl had with the Italians by kidnapping the bosses son for ransom. Once again instead of working for something he was lazy and greedy and ended up getting killed by his own bro. Just some food for thought. REGGIE
More deflections from you. Where did you address what happened with Rosewood and blackwallstreet? Hits too close to home??
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#918 Aug 26, 2014
lifeisshort wrote:
I side with the police. THEY'RE the people you call in the night when you need them, not some fat, racist black do-tard.
When a black kid gets shot dead by another black kid where is all this rioting to avenge his death? I guess the conditions are different when it's a black kid, right? But put a white person in the mix and now the black people use this to condone their own rioting, killing and take advantage of the situation. Typical. Nothing different, nothing gained. You'll never get out of the jungle this way.
Sorry you dont understand the difference between the STATE SPONSORED POLICE killing someone and another thug. The lines are getting kind of blurry with this type of behavior being excused...

Btw just because the media doesnt show something, doesnt mean the "something" isnt happening. There are plenty of people in communities being activists about the crime that happens WITHIN their communities. Your biased media isnt going to show you that though

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#919 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring facts that show that the number of blacks on government benefits outnumber the number of whites on it. This is where you'll get stuck....
All you do is quote television news stories. You're not even smart enough to know that your media is controlled by few companies. Thats a "tisk, tisk tisk" for your behind :)
Percent of population on Food Stamps by Race:
White: 8.6%
Black: 43.8%
Hispanic: 17%

You can work this with simple math taking into consideration population by race and food-stamps by race...
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#920 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok genius, why don't you substantiate this with data? Remember to normalize it to reflect correctly according to the population % of each race... Then lets discuss the topic.
You again? I thought you ran off? lol

Population of each race? Why does that matter? The race with the highest "percentage" isnt sucking the most money. The race with the highest numbers is. And as you can guess that would be WHITES... THEY are sucking the most money out of the welfare system according to the numbers. So if you have a problem with welfare, tell THEM to get off their lazy behinds and do something

(btw Im of the understanding that MOST people use welfare to help themselves not to get a free ride. But this is the type of thinking that racists do in accordance to blacks so Im just turning back YOUR logic against you. Thats why I brought the numbers up...)
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#921 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can work this with simple math taking into consideration population by race and food-stamps by race...
Show us numbers Connie lol... That tells us who's sucking the most money. Not percentages...

Location hidden

#922 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the full calculation from gov numbers:
Population by race.
White: 224,000,000
Black: 39,000,000
Hispanic: 50,400,000
Number of people on Food Stamps by race.
White: 19,475,000
Black: 17,100,000
Hispanic: 8,550,000

Location hidden

#924 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us numbers Connie lol... That tells us who's sucking the most money. Not percentages...
Fly, you just proved what I thought of your IQ...

'When your dead, its not difficult for you, its the others that suffer... It works the same way for stupid Fly'...
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#925 Aug 26, 2014
Leave Mikie 'lone! He Dindu Nuffins!
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#929 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the full calculation from gov numbers:
Heres a stat:

"Another finding of the study is that the distribution of benefits no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share.

White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share."
Irishjo

La Plata, MD

#930 Aug 26, 2014
red wrote:
How can you "side" with anyone when the facts haven't been presented? All you see is biased reporting. Let the real truth come out before passing judgements on either side.
I agree!
Also I don't see what burning and looting , shooting off guns, has ANYTHING to do with the situation.(It doesn't.) Just an excuse to criminal violence.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#931 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fly, you just proved what I thought of your IQ...
I dont care what Connie thinks of me. What is proven is that whites are the ones benefitting the most by from government benefits. Numbers dont lie...
Conrad73 wrote:
'When your dead, its not difficult for you, its the others that suffer... It works the same way for stupid Fly'...
Hey at least when Im dead I wont have to look back at my life and be like:

"Man. I treated this group of people with contempt even though the circumstances they were placed in werent up to standard in the first place."

or

"Man. I treated this group of people poorly because of their skin color".

Those are things I wont have to worry about. YOU WILL Connie as well as the sins of your fathers. Your fault if you dont repent no one elses
INFIDEL

Laguna, NM

#932 Aug 26, 2014
red wrote:
How can you "side" with anyone when the facts haven't been presented? All you see is biased reporting. Let the real truth come out before passing judgements on either side.
It's impossible to make an informed decision when the facts are not even out yet and the lies are flying like bullets. Dorian Johnson is a liar. That we know. I'm inclined to side with the police and the more lies the other side gets caught telling the more I will be pushed toward the police side.
Every time some "activist" compares this with the Trayvon Martin situation, I get pushed to the police side. The screaming protester/looter group needs to produce some credible witnesses or at least repudiate the liars.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#934 Aug 26, 2014
Good Ol Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No deflections just truths.
More tired insults with no addressing of Blackwallstreet or Rosewood. There is a good reason you're not addressing those situations.

Just let me know when you're ready to address these instances that happened to black communities. Then I can bring up similar stories as to these...
Conservative

Alamogordo, NM

#935 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the greeks went to AFrica to learn right? You do know that the one of the richest people in history (if we adjust for inflation) is Mansu Musa from Africa right? Own up to what happened instead of making excuses?
<quoted text>
Long for them? How so? Because I called out the US for meddling in another nation's affairs?
Please dont talk to me till you put the TV remote down and get news from an unbiased source.
You do know that people the world over come here, to America, to learn right? Live in the now!

Flygerian, I'd love to send you to some of these 3rd world crap holes so you can see just how good you have it here. But based on your anti-American posts, I suspect you'd blame the USA for how bad those countries are. Idiot.
Armed thug

United States

#936 Aug 26, 2014
Unarmed my azz, mike brown had 2 arms! And they both had hands on them!
INFIDEL

Laguna, NM

#937 Aug 26, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> there's something wrong with white people when think we did this discrimination and oppresstion allto ourself and they always use these code words like jungle thug monkey to describe blacks. Dpear chuckers . f]
No. Black people did not oppress themselves... But whining and crying about perceived abuses hurled by White America while Black America cannibalizes itself is just plain delusional. The biggest obstacle to a Black man succeeding in America today is the other Black men tearing him down. Misery loves company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beatty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nevada is home to an abundance of natural hot s... Apr '16 play 1
News Patience pays when baking hard anise cookies (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gingerich 1
News Report On Radioactive Dump Blast Leaves Fault (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ronald 2
just wondering (Oct '06) Jan '16 Craig 69
Suicide by standing in front of truck on highway (Jun '15) Nov '15 Bananaberry 2
Charlie from 1978 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Looking for Charlie 1
Poll Why should I move to Beatty? (Jun '08) Apr '15 craig 7

Beatty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beatty Mortgages