Gage County authorities looking for m...

Gage County authorities looking for missing woman

There are 7 comments on the Omaha World-Herald story from Apr 19, 2008, titled Gage County authorities looking for missing woman. In it, Omaha World-Herald reports that:

Gage County authorities are looking for a 36-year-old Beatrice woman who was last seen Tuesday morning. via Omaha World-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Omaha World-Herald.

mike

Haltom City, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2008
have you thought of putting out her madin name she might be useing it.? Just a thought
Julie

Lincoln, NE

#2 Apr 25, 2008
I believe her maiden name was Riekenberg. She graduated from Beatrice in 1989.
Sad Situation

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jul 14, 2011
This most likely will never be solved as long as Beatrice Law Enforcement has the job of doing so...she is missing, there is still one unsolved murder and then of course the wrongly convicted 6...Do I trust Beatrice or Gage County Sheriff Dept.? That's a simple "NO"
Just because

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2011
This most likely will never be solved as long as Beatrice Law Enforcement has the job of doing so...she is missing, there is still one unsolved murder and then of course the wrongly convicted 6...Do I trust Beatrice or Gage County Sheriff Dept.? That's a simple "NO"
Perhaps you could study up on Anne's case and give them some input. I am always amazed how people are so critical of law enforcement and yet they know nothing about it. Hope if your ever in Beatrice or Gage County you don't need an officer or a deputy....they just might save your sorry ass.
What the hell

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2011
Just to let you all know what I think of our police department. Quite a few years ago I had a car stolen and they took the info over the phone. No It wasnt a busy time of day it was around 6:00 am Im thinking they were all at the donut shop.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2011
I had my car broke into and my purse phone and everything was stolen. Had no clue who did it. My brother in law saw a guy he knows with my phone. My name was on the screen. Went to the cops with a witness and a name and absolutly nothing done about it. Never another phone call or anything. Absolutly NO restitution.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2011
thats sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beatrice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay away if on disability pay, don't even stay... Fri nothankssomuch 1
Deborah Hanna? Nov 27 Tom Crosby 1
looking for MARGO (CORY) TAYLOR (Nov '16) Nov 27 A Eggert 4
Charging Tobacco products Nov 27 Pat Cawley Junct ... 1
Looking for Marney ? Nov 27 Sid 1
Recommended cable/internet providers in Beatrice Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jul '17 grape vine 53

Beatrice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beatrice Mortgages