Men arrested after fight at Big India...

Men arrested after fight at Big Indian Lake

There are 6 comments on the Lincoln Journal Star story from Jun 13, 2007, titled Men arrested after fight at Big Indian Lake. In it, Lincoln Journal Star reports that:

Three Blue Springs men were arrested Sunday after an alleged assault at Big Indian Lake in Gage County. via Lincoln Journal Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Journal Star.

clean up wymore

Syracuse, NE

#1 Aug 12, 2007
And it wasnt long before they was out,And now we have to put up with them agin, How many time before someone elsie gets hurt.
Butters

Peru, NE

#2 Mar 14, 2008
I hear ya
off topic

AOL

#3 Mar 18, 2008
This is off topic but I noticed Beatrice PD is hiring a new Police Lietenant and Sergeant. Anyone know why or what happened. Thanks.
Betty Boop

York, NE

#4 Nov 24, 2008
clean up wymore wrote:
And it wasnt long before they was out,And now we have to put up with them agin, How many time before someone elsie gets hurt.
What a bunch of Losers!!!!
Waste of oxygen!!!
Betty Boop

York, NE

#5 Nov 24, 2008
What a bunch of losers! Waste of oxygen!
BAP

Lincoln, NE

#6 Mar 19, 2009
off topic wrote:
This is off topic but I noticed Beatrice PD is hiring a new Police Lietenant and Sergeant. Anyone know why or what happened. Thanks.
Yes, LT retired and a Sgt. was hired as new LT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beatrice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beatrice police officers honored (Jul '06) Jun '15 Step-son 6
Looking for dead beat dad- Eric M Shults, Behav... Apr '15 looking for dead ... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 voter 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Wymore as a Community (Aug '09) Jan '15 kittynorman69 13
Justin Adams (Jan '11) May '14 blueeyez 21
dan railsback (Aug '13) Jan '14 hungry 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beatrice Mortgages