State Sued Over Death at Beatrice Sta...

State Sued Over Death at Beatrice State Development Center

There are 2 comments on the Action 3 News story from Feb 12, 2009, titled State Sued Over Death at Beatrice State Development Center. In it, Action 3 News reports that:

Major problems at a state run home in Beatrice now finds the state being sued for nearly two million dollars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Action 3 News.

HORNED POUT

Lincoln, NE

#1 Feb 17, 2009
this won't help, jobs or bring back the child, just moving some of these kids puts them in so much stress it can cause death! I realize the child had parents ,but was she not a ward of the state?
Suing the state, and if you win you will also get to help pay for your own winnings ,unless you move out of the state. If you like good old NEBRASKA ,you will just be suing yourself!
BAP

Lincoln, NE

#2 Mar 19, 2009
Horned Pout speaks the truth. It is sad how many people are sue happy these days. Oh, I ordered coffee from McCdonalds, which, everyone usually knows, is hot! I spilled hot coffee on myself. I am suing McCdonalds. How moronic!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beatrice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay away if on disability pay, don't even stay... Dec 8 nothankssomuch 1
Deborah Hanna? Nov 27 Tom Crosby 1
looking for MARGO (CORY) TAYLOR (Nov '16) Nov 27 A Eggert 4
Charging Tobacco products Nov 27 Pat Cawley Junct ... 1
Looking for Marney ? Nov 27 Sid 1
Recommended cable/internet providers in Beatrice Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jul '17 grape vine 53

Beatrice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beatrice Mortgages