Woman Asks Friends to Stab Her

Woman Asks Friends to Stab Her

There are 28 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Aug 6, 2011, titled Woman Asks Friends to Stab Her. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

BEATRICE, Neb. -- Three people in Beatrice, Neb., were charged after a woman allegedly asked her friends to stab her so she could avoid a probation hearing, the Beatrice Daily Sun reported Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#21 Aug 7, 2011
What the hell man.....WHY can't I ever be in one of these circles of people? Life truly isn't fair. I'll probably go my entire life with NOBODY seriously asking me to stab them. Iíve built cars from the ground up, Iíve built houses from the ground up, Iíve invented gadgets to make MY life or errands in my life easier, Iíve created a half dozen snot nosed brats, Iíve donated a lot of money and time to the retirement homes where I live. Just onceÖone friggin time I want to stab someone that begs me to. WHERE ARE YOU??

“Master Baker”

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#22 Aug 7, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
What the hell man.....WHY can't I ever be in one of these circles of people? Life truly isn't fair. I'll probably go my entire life with NOBODY seriously asking me to stab them. Iíve built cars from the ground up, Iíve built houses from the ground up, Iíve invented gadgets to make MY life or errands in my life easier, Iíve created a half dozen snot nosed brats, Iíve donated a lot of money and time to the retirement homes where I live. Just onceÖone friggin time I want to stab someone that begs me to. WHERE ARE YOU??
I wont let you stab me, but you can touch me there.
Joan Jet

“CANDY IS DANDY”

Since: Oct 10

BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER

#23 Aug 7, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
What the hell man.....WHY can't I ever be in one of these circles of people? Life truly isn't fair. I'll probably go my entire life with NOBODY seriously asking me to stab them. Iíve built cars from the ground up, Iíve built houses from the ground up, Iíve invented gadgets to make MY life or errands in my life easier, Iíve created a half dozen snot nosed brats, Iíve donated a lot of money and time to the retirement homes where I live. Just onceÖone friggin time I want to stab someone that begs me to. WHERE ARE YOU??
I could use a few days off work, wanna break my foot?

“CANDY IS DANDY”

Since: Oct 10

BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER

#24 Aug 7, 2011
Lady-RETTA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont let you stab me, but you can touch me there.
Joan Jet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9DRCjQNFyQwXX
Good Sunday morning to Lady-RETTA!

“Master Baker”

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#25 Aug 7, 2011
Spartan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Sunday morning to Lady-RETTA!
'Good Sunday morning to you as well SPARTY.. Lady Retta is curling her hair. This means she is planning to go somwhere. I better get ready also. tee hee..

Now speaking of stabbing someone, There is a saying here where they say,,," I am going to stomp a mudhole in your arse and then wade it dry." Justy(tm) saying... lol

“CANDY IS DANDY”

Since: Oct 10

BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER

#26 Aug 7, 2011
Lady-RETTA wrote:
<quoted text>
'Good Sunday morning to you as well SPARTY.. Lady Retta is curling her hair. This means she is planning to go somwhere. I better get ready also. tee hee..
Now speaking of stabbing someone, There is a saying here where they say,,," I am going to stomp a mudhole in your arse and then wade it dry." Justy(tm) saying... lol
Or as my father used to say" I'm gonna whip you til you Piss and then I'm gonna whip you for Pissing!"

You folks have a great day, and be SAFE!

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#27 Aug 7, 2011
Lady-RETTA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont let you stab me, but you can touch me there.
Joan Jet
I don't think Joan Jett ever had a problem being touched there.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#28 Aug 7, 2011
Spartan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could use a few days off work, wanna break my foot?
Ouch..somehow I think stabbing would be easier to do. I'm sure I'd have a hard time doing either, just to do it. But breaking someoneís bones intentionally? Awwww...man..I don't know about that at all. OkayÖIíll do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beatrice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for dead beat dad- Eric M Shults, Behav... (Apr '15) Jan '16 Paddy 6
Dead beat dad Nov '15 Harris2015 1
Justin Adams (Jan '11) Oct '15 Angry 22
News Beatrice police officers honored (Jul '06) Jun '15 Step-son 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 voter 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Wymore as a Community (Aug '09) Jan '15 kittynorman69 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beatrice Mortgages