Beason volunteers build community pla...

Beason volunteers build community playground in remembrance

There are 1 comment on the Lincoln Daily News story from May 3, 2010, titled Beason volunteers build community playground in remembrance. In it, Lincoln Daily News reports that:

Looking out across the various pools of people working diligently on the playground equipment in the Beason town park, she said that the story should be about the people of the community and how they have all come together to turn something terrible into something good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Daily News.

D Warman

Charleston, IL

#1 Jun 7, 2010
I would like to know where the benchs with the children's name is on the them was purchased from.
If you could post a phone number I would like to talk to someone about them. My grandson was murdered and my family wants to place a bench in our local park and these were very nicce.
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Beeville Texas 21
vote u 2020 Aug '18 three blocks 1
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... (Feb '17) Jul '18 GlitterCannon 10
News Man Accused In Beason, IL Murders Had First Day... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Kyle welch 32
Kyle welch anyone?? (Jul '11) Oct '17 ChadSparks 3
News New biblical studies book offers interpretation... (Oct '17) Oct '17 urinterpretation 6
News Accepting Islam and the challenge to be yourself (Mar '17) Aug '17 J_a_n 3

Beason Jobs

Personal Finance

Beason Mortgages