John Lennon bio opens Woodstock Film ...

John Lennon bio opens Woodstock Film Festival

There are 1 comment on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Sep 30, 2010, titled John Lennon bio opens Woodstock Film Festival. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

The Bearsville complex was cooking once again. People poured into the iconic venue, shook hands with friends and prepared for the first of many film screenings this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2010
This film they say John Lennon was married but broken. I mean he was married to Yoko Ono in 1971 and they are emphazising broken. Yoko was suppose to be the love of his life. He was broken because he couldn't have his daughter folks. That was why he was a depressed and broken man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bearsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Potential 'Woodstock 2019' Event Gets Financial... Dec 28 Billy Joe Jim Bob 30
Slum Lords in Woodstock (Jan '09) Aug '17 Dr Nick 24
Zena Music Thread (Oct '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 6
Camp St. Helene (Mar '06) Jun '17 Tricia 147
herion junkie devil worship (Jun '16) Jun '16 Mr Truth 1
News COMIN' SOON: New Concert Announcements (May '15) May '15 Dennis S 3
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Marge Galano 1

Bearsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bearsville Mortgages