First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Here and there

Summersville, WV

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Belinda Morton, the lawyer on Maple. I can understand having pride for your race and whatnot, but could this woman be more prejudice against whites? I think she thinks of herself as some kind of civil rights leader, but she completely misses the point of such a position.

Martin Luther didn't hate whites, Belinda. He wanted blacks and whites to live peacefully and respectfully with one another. To love one another. You may be a lawyer and think of yourself as somebody special, because you have alittle bit of money, but you're not. Educate yourself and grow up.
must be me

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 6, 2011
I have used her services, never anything but helpful and very nice. Oh, I am white. Must be you.
pinkbroom

Elkview, WV

#3 Aug 6, 2011
I am white also and used her to get money from walmart and she won. I think she is a good lawyer.
Barnes

Summersville, WV

#4 Aug 7, 2011
If there is one thing she loves more than blacks it's the money whites pay her.
Really

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Aug 8, 2011
pinkbroom wrote:
I am white also and used her to get money from walmart and she won. I think she is a good lawyer.
Wow, why don't you just get a JOB and then you wont't have to sue. Lawsuits affect us all. We love a sue crazy society...everyone wants something for nothing.
Really

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Aug 8, 2011
....live in.NOT love a...lol...auto correct...
Jean Miller

Barboursville, WV

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Belinda Morton was my attorney approximately 30 years ago and more recently than that I had occasion to speak with her about a matter about a 1 1/2 years ago. I am a white lady and Belinda has treated me with nothing but respect. She has never had an attitude with me & neither one of us has ever seen color....white or black as an issue. I do not believe that Belinda would show disrespect to any human being regardless of color. And as you notice, I did not hide behind a fake name.
Jean Miller

Barboursville, WV

#8 Aug 8, 2011
And by the way, my post shows up as Saint Albans for some reason, but I am local. Not from Saint Albans.
pi8nkbroom

Kenna, WV

#9 Aug 8, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, why don't you just get a JOB and then you wont't have to sue. Lawsuits affect us all. We love a sue crazy society...everyone wants something for nothing.
you are a dum ass my grandson was almost killed in that oak hill walmart. we should of took them for more.
Really

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Aug 9, 2011
pi8nkbroom wrote:
<quoted text>you are a dum ass my grandson was almost killed in that oak hill walmart. we should of took them for more.
..your comment, "we should of took them for more" defines you.
pinkbroom

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
..your comment, "we should of took them for more" defines you.
f.u.you are a dumbass.you are jealous. you poor welfare rat.
Oak Hill, WV

#12 Aug 13, 2011
pinkbroom wrote:
<quoted text>f.u.you are a dumbass.you are jealous. you poor welfare rat.
Wow. You are one classy woman. I'm sure all women are jealous of you!
Please work on your GED. Perhaps you can improve your English and gain a little self-esteem.
pinkbroom

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 14, 2011
karma you are one piece of work. and I think I will be O.K.AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE o. k. too.
justin

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jul 8, 2012
Belinda Morton was not only a good lawer she was very kind hearted ,she helped lot of poor people free of charge iused to work for her she is kind women God bless her in this difficult time.
??

Fayetteville, WV

#15 Jul 22, 2012
If she is such a great lawyer, why does she have her license suspended?
do some research

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jul 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="??"]If she is such a great lawyer, why does she have her license suspended?[/QUOTE]

The woman had/has cancer, you would think some of you idiots would read the paper, where it was reported and also news around Fayetteville. SOme of you people are pathetic.
not surprised

Jayton, TX

#17 Jul 22, 2012
do some research wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman had/has cancer, you would think some of you idiots would read the paper, where it was reported and also news around Fayetteville. SOme of you people are pathetic.
I believe if you read the article that is tied to the other thread in the Fayetteville forum you will find the reason for the license supension. It states nothing about cancer. It does say she failed to diligently pursue the cases of seven clients. That caused 29 violations of the rules of conduct to be levyed against her.

Whether or not cancer has something to do with the whole issue the article I read did not say. It did say she had to undergo a medical examination to determine fitness to practice.
1 post removed
wow! STUPIDITY!

Fayetteville, WV

#19 Jul 24, 2012
do some research wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]If she is such a great lawyer, why does she have her license suspended?"

Yeah, because cancer always results in the suspension of a lawyers license! Your the idiot! I live in Fayetteville, regardless if it says Oak Hill, for some strange reason... I wish cancer on no one! She is a horrible lawyer, and apparently... YOU NEED TO DO SOME RESEARCH... Has 7 former clients suing her for not doing a thing on their cases... If you scroll past the other posts you will see it!!! DUMB ASS
guess

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 24, 2012
Here and there wrote:
Belinda Morton, the lawyer on Maple. I can understand having pride for your race and whatnot, but could this woman be more prejudice against whites? I think she thinks of herself as some kind of civil rights leader, but she completely misses the point of such a position.

Martin Luther didn't hate whites, Belinda. He wanted blacks and whites to live peacefully and respectfully with one another. To love one another. You may be a lawyer and think of yourself as somebody special, because you have alittle bit of money, but you're not. Educate yourself and grow up.
what $$ the bitch is broke.. And she is so called lawyer.
guess

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 24, 2012
U peeps most not know her like i do..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beards Fork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in WV (Nov '11) 2 hr Jake1215 174
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr makayla 4,272
West Union going under 6 hr Sheesh 54
WV Industrial Home For Youth is now a joke (May '12) 15 hr Dennis lanham 74
Grateful Dead (Mar '17) 16 hr SugarMag 10
pumpkin butter? (Nov '15) 19 hr Sicklecell Kid 2
Sheena Sat Wow 15

Beards Fork Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance