allie dawn manning also goes by hipsh...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hugh Hefner

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 10, 2013
this low life piece of shit probably has modeled,like doing nudes for old dudes with a camera maybe.nothing she could ever put on fb.isnt she only 17 years old until this July?? she could go to jail for sending nudes to people being a minor.a friend had some nudes on his phone a while back and her tits hang to her stomach.keep em in the bra girl.you might bruise your bellybutton.
Allie

United States

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Bahah, seriously? lets hide behind a computer screen and be a coward, && talk about someone. Get a life! Please. Jealous much?? Keep hating :)Shane, He and I have a wonderful relationship. Which again is nothing to any of you.
yourfake

Morristown, TN

#23 Feb 22, 2013
Allie wrote:
Please leave me alone! I love Shane. Always have always will. I'm a freelance model. I am not a liar, everything Isay is the truth!
You love Shane? Well u must love hep and drugs. freelance model? i guess everyone can say that lmao i guess i am one 2!!! Keep tellin yourself that you are telling the truth but keep this in mind noone believes you and you turn out looking stupid and fake all the time and wait just keep up with your lies they give everyone something to laugh about
loser

Morristown, TN

#24 Feb 22, 2013
Allie wrote:
Bahah, seriously? lets hide behind a computer screen and be a coward, && talk about someone. Get a life! Please. Jealous much?? Keep hating :)Shane, He and I have a wonderful relationship. Which again is nothing to any of you.
Jealous much?? Hell to the no! You honestly have a problem, you are way to into yourself!! Models are atleast 6 foot no a midget with cock eyes that strips for old men for money. You have a wonderful relationship BAHAH another lie...thailand=LIE..model=LIE. .police stalkig you=LIE...where you work=LIE...Why would we be jealous of a lying ugly dumb@$$ when everything you say and do is a lie, what is there to be jealous of? Please let us know
danielle

United States

#25 Mar 11, 2013
she does not get a crazy check if its any of your buissness she gets a check off our father which is disabled. so how about getting your facts straight before you start talking shit about someone. its so funny all of you so jealous of her... btw her and shane are together so whoever it was that said he would never have her back is stupid for the simple fact they never split up they have been together for 2 years so all of you that are just being a pussy and hiding behind the computer or cell grow up and get your facts straight and also i bet you dont live a perfect life either so stop being a childish pussy and confront her to her face.. just saying...
are you bllind

United States

#26 Mar 11, 2013
danielle wrote:
she does not get a crazy check if its any of your buissness she gets a check off our father which is disabled. so how about getting your facts straight before you start talking shit about someone. its so funny all of you so jealous of her... btw her and shane are together so whoever it was that said he would never have her back is stupid for the simple fact they never split up they have been together for 2 years so all of you that are just being a pussy and hiding behind the computer or cell grow up and get your facts straight and also i bet you dont live a perfect life either so stop being a childish pussy and confront her to her face.. just saying...
Two years? I call bs.
shane

Morristown, TN

#27 Mar 12, 2013
we have to be together because we share the same disease now
danielle

United States

#28 Mar 15, 2013
are you bllind wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years? I call bs.
if you know them then you would know that they have been together for two years so apparently you dont know them as well as you think you do.. futher more why do you care how long they have been together its nothing to you or anybody else. why try to start shit between them when they are happy together and im pretty sure that anything you guys post is not going to cause them problems bc this is topix where everybody goes to to bash somebody name while being a pussy and hiding behind the computer screen... so believe what you want to your thoughts dont matter anyways.
Childish

Morristown, TN

#29 Mar 17, 2013
You all are acting like little high schoolers. If she wants to be a model by god let her be. Don't hate on her because she has big boobies. Your really just jealous. The fact that NONE of you really personally know her is stupid I say that how about you all grow up.? Hmm sounds pretty right considering your all just a ratchet mess of most likely nasty whores. Let Allie be Allie at least she knows that you guys care so much to be running your mouth, but none of you will say it to her face.. Point blank.
wondering

United States

#30 Mar 19, 2013
Is this Danielle the porn queen that had bubbas baby
Supposedly SAVED in TN

Virginia Beach, VA

#31 Sep 30, 2013
BAHAHA! i must say, im mildly amused by this... ive never met allie personally, but ive had my run around with her... i live couple states away and from across the country- she spreads like AIDS.
how is it that someone is SO unhappy with life that you have to constantly lie? is it not exhausting? how do you keep up with all the drama and the lies? isnt constantly defending yourself difficult?
why dont you just come and with a fresh slate?
i thought you got 'saved' anyway?
Caleb

Ashburn, VA

#32 Nov 25, 2013
She cheats on Shane all the time! Poor guy! But if a girl even talks to him as a friend, she flips her lid! Shane man you deserve better! She should have never left Rogersville! Hamblen and Grainger both hate her! She has a bad attitude.
wahever

Smartt, TN

#33 Nov 25, 2013
She isn't even with shane.

Since: Jul 11

Morristown, TN

#34 Nov 30, 2013
I saw her a couple weeks ago with three guys at the mall. One girl, three guys....i wont say anymore. None of them were Shane. She was doing photography. She took pictures of naked women or women in their lace bras and underwear.
info

Lancing, TN

#35 Aug 7, 2014
danielle wrote:
she does not get a crazy check if its any of your buissness she gets a check off our father which is disabled. so how about getting your facts straight before you start talking shit about someone. its so funny all of you so jealous of her... btw her and shane are together so whoever it was that said he would never have her back is stupid for the simple fact they never split up they have been together for 2 years so all of you that are just being a pussy and hiding behind the computer or cell grow up and get your facts straight and also i bet you dont live a perfect life either so stop being a childish pussy and confront her to her face.. just saying...
She gets a check of of her disabled dad? Really? Allie, is telling everyone her daddy is a truck driver! Allie was telling everyone her & her daddy just got back from going on a trip out of state. Allie, you tell so many lies you don't know how to keep up with all of them.
You lied about going to Thailand. You lied about totalling your mustang. You lied about being related to P.Manning. You lied about have a job as a nurse. You lied about being pregnant with Shane. You lied about being pregnant with Brandon. You lied about losing a baby! how could you lie about that? You lied about a man knocking on your door the other night and trying to come in on you. You lie about everything. Gosh girl, why do you lie so much? Do you do it to get attention? And to the guy that said she sent him nude pictures, please do me a favor show it to all the men that she has recently been in a relationship with. They all need to know how she truly is. Samantha L. I believe you when you say you saw her with other guys. I happen to see her one day with Shane all over him and then the next day with another guy. Believe it or not, she was all over him the day I saw her with another guy after seeing her with Shane. Oh and Allie you are not pretty at all. I honestly do not see what any man sees in you! I guess the whorish slutty said of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos cheatin on who at NORRIS...Whoo (Sep '10) 6 hr Facts 13
Jeff young 14 hr yum 5
chris johnson (Jan '12) Thu dotts 25
SHORT family (Jun '14) Wed Lol 4
Eric Dalton and Harley Mosher (Nov '14) Wed Tonto 14
hale brothers Jun 28 meat man 1
Jan -crews- collins at Rock Haven church !!!!!... Jun 27 Tonto 7

Bean-Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bean-Station Mortgages