nita boyfriend is in law

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 1, 2011
was in iga a few days ago and seen something that should not have happan.I feel so sorry for the boy that they where yelling cuzing and calling him names.the man was not doing anything wrong all he did was took the itam out to have a closer look and 4 men and one women or little kid she was about 19 but they got this poorboy or man up in front of the store people all over.i was standing beside the man and you could hear him crying all five of them was yelling at him and saying pay for your stuff and get the fuck out of here and dont never come back you mfucker then made him pay for the itam and the old man took it back and said you say a word i will call the cops.Iwill never go back in there and i pray for that boy evertime i pray.He went out of iga crying and so scard he could not find his car.I hope the boy reads this i would love to help him and talk to him i know everything if you read this please email me at nita collier@yahoo.com you need to do something about this may godbless you.
nita boyfriend is in law

Morristown, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2011
I am so sorry i told that boy if he needed help to email me and i wrote it down wrong.here it is nitacollier75@yahoo.com godbless
jenny yes i was there

Morristown, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2011
nita boyfriend is in law wrote:
was in iga a few days ago and seen something that should not have happan.I feel so sorry for the boy that they where yelling cuzing and calling him names.the man was not doing anything wrong all he did was took the itam out to have a closer look and 4 men and one women or little kid she was about 19 but they got this poorboy or man up in front of the store people all over.i was standing beside the man and you could hear him crying all five of them was yelling at him and saying pay for your stuff and get the fuck out of here and dont never come back you mfucker then made him pay for the itam and the old man took it back and said you say a word i will call the cops.Iwill never go back in there and i pray for that boy evertime i pray.He went out of iga crying and so scard he could not find his car.I hope the boy reads this i would love to help him and talk to him i know everything if you read this please email me at nita collier@yahoo.com you need to do something about this may godbless you.
i was ther that day
jenny yes i was there

Morristown, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2011
that was wrong
really now

Talbott, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2011
DO NOT BELIEVE ONE WORD OF THIS!!!!!!! First of all, it doesn't even make any sense.
Dee

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2011
I could not understand any of this message!!! You make no sense at all!!
Yuck

Talbott, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2011
BS!!!!!!!!
bs girl

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2011
nita you must be on the same stuff the boy was on by the way you are spelling.boy got what he had coming and they handled it exactly the way it should have been. they could have called the cops but give the boy a break and told him to never come back.
jenny yes i was there

Morristown, TN

#9 Sep 2, 2011
bs girl you need to wipe the shit off your face.they may make you the gm over the milk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on at the red light in bean station. 1 hr curious user 1
News Sheriff: Inmate beat another because mom told h... 10 hr words count 11
jennifer harville 17 hr -yaknowwhat- 1
Too the Lieing Contractor spreading Bean Statio... Fri LaFollette Finisher 4
were did bens place go? Fri Bean station 4
Dollar tree in Bean Station? Thu Burferd 4
Screaming teacher's assistent at Bean Station ... Mar 25 Jug 4

Hard Freeze Warning for Grainger County was issued at March 28 at 8:15PM CDT

Bean-Station Dating
Find my Match