First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holly

Mountain City, GA

#1 Dec 14, 2009
Does anyone know anything about the Andrew Myers that goes to Grainger H.S.???
FLASH377

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 14, 2009
is he the red headed andrew meyers if so he used to be a good guy comes from a good family
Lana

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Great guy has a great heart and an amazing friend
Andrew

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 16, 2009
I'm andrew lol who is askin???
Andrew

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 16, 2009
and who ever flash is my last name is myers lol
abc456

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2009
Yal I know Andrew !!He is from a good family but he is a spoiled only child.He dated my daughter for a while but only had anything to do with her when he wanted to.That ended QUICK & he ended up getting his heart broke by her
Angel

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 30, 2009
I know Andrew very well. He is "Sounds of the Valley" (a gospel group) with my husband. He is a very kind and caring young man from a wonderful family.
Andrew

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 1, 2010
HAHA that's funny abc456 but anyway that's so not true and thank u angel
Angel

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 1, 2010
Andrew wrote:
HAHA that's funny abc456 but anyway that's so not true and thank u angel
you are very welcome!
Abby

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 2, 2010
Andrew is a very nice guy! I talk to him sometimes and we need to chill sometime :).
Andrew

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 4, 2010
who is abby
maybe

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 5, 2010
Andrew wrote:
who is abby
may be some chick for like, morristown/jefferson city, somewhere in that area. shes always wanting to "hang out" w/like every guy she knows. lol.

since it sounds like u dont know her, she may be getting u confused w/someone else w/the same name.
GraingerChick

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 7, 2010
I've known andrew ever since I was three. He is a great boy and he has a heart of Gold. He would do anything he could to help someone in need. He is a firm believer in God and to be honest what more could a girl ask for?? Someone who will give her the world and someone who has faith in the Good Lord above..
_-Hbs-_

Heiskell, TN

#14 Jan 16, 2010
Andrew is a super sweet guy when you get to know him. You girlies would be lucky to have him. :-)
Ang

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jan 18, 2010
I know Andrew and his Mom and Dad...they are a wonderful family with great morals and Christian values. He is a wonderful young man and friend and I'm sure he will make some lucky young lady a terrific partner for life one day! Love you Andrew! and your mom and dad too!!! I tell you who this was one day when I catch you when your at work.:)
olives

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 21, 2010
ha.. get to know the "real" andrew
Andrew

Morristown, TN

#17 Feb 1, 2010
I like how the people that think i'm a bad person don't even know me at all!!!
olives

Morristown, TN

#18 Feb 1, 2010
oh I know you.. your a low-life jerk
Ang

Greeneville, TN

#19 Feb 2, 2010
Dont worry Andrew... the truth always prevails and your WAAAAAAAAAAAAY above having to stoop to the low levels of others. Keep your head up, that wonderful smile on your face and your eye on the cross!!! WOW, amazing how jealous people are of you.... lol bless their hearts!!!
olives

Morristown, TN

#20 Feb 4, 2010
Ang wrote:
Dont worry Andrew... the truth always prevails and your WAAAAAAAAAAAAY above having to stoop to the low levels of others. Keep your head up, that wonderful smile on your face and your eye on the cross!!! WOW, amazing how jealous people are of you.... lol bless their hearts!!!
jealous? I think not. Tell me one thing there is about him that ANYONE would be jealous of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HVAC recommendations 54 min Sheldon Cooper 5
Who is the best Massage therapist in town? (Jun '08) 2 hr Joe 71
Petition to free Nat Allan 2 hr LmaO 13
News Ex-Hamblen lawman charged with sex offenses (Sep '08) 2 hr Brandy 63
Why do guys wear earrings in both ears ? (Jul '09) 2 hr Peter North 408
Melissa 4 hr Sthu 2
Next to Weigel's 7 hr Skyepiex3 6

Bean-Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance