grainger county jail
dano

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2012
can anyone tell me anything about being in jail in grainger co???
EX-HUBBY BEEN THERE

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2012
FUN FUN FUN if you want to live on roman noodles and sleep with one eye open and never shower for fear of being attacked.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2012
According to the Sheriff, there are drugs and cell phones inside there. According to the news paper there are not that many inmates, the Judge releases them all. Roman noodles is better than what some people have, guess they should be happy to have them. It is jail after all, not Disney Land.
Heartbroken

Sevierville, TN

#4 Oct 24, 2012
it's a terrible place they pepper spray you when your hand cuffed
and shackled. They take bail money from people in the parking lot
and you never see a judge or a bonds man, They slam your head on the counter
Give you black eyes. Dont get in trouble does not matter if your male or female

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 24, 2012
My advise would be to stay out of jail then. I have managed to stay out of it all my life, it is not that hard. Obey the laws, plain and simple as that.
Heartbroken

Sevierville, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
sometimes it's out of your control, wrong place wrong time
Agreed

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Yes sometimes it is wrong place and wrong time. I am 18 years old and went to jail right after graduating because of some bad friends.I am now on 10 years of Community Corrections. I spent 6 months in there, I know it doesn't seem like a long time, but it really was. But honestly it was not that bad. It's a joke to be a jail, honestly. There's drugs, tobacco, anything you want you can get. Yeah you'll get in fights there maybe, but if you mind your own business and get along with everything and don't run your mouth or have issues, you'll be just fine.
c me now

White Pine, TN

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Nobody knows what its like till you been there in the slammer.It is the most God fearing place on earth. you always have to watch your back,for fear that some big di## is not ready to stick it in your a## or that some gal is ready to ea# your crouch out. They are a bunch of mean mother fu####s in the jails in these United States. I know from first hand experance, cause i,ve been to several. Wait till M S 13 comes to the Granger County jail.You need not hollor for Scott Layell for you will be decked an Dic#ed before he could turn the key to open the cell door. Your a## willlook like its been through a meat grinder. If you like that then have at it you suckers. God bless you.
I know

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 23, 2013
people do commit crimes and do need to pay for them...that said everyone deserves to be treated as a human being.when you treat them less they learn to treat everyone as they have been treated.yes i have been on the recieving end of my home being broken into and my business but these people are still in my prayers and i would never wish harm on anyone.
Jokers

Jefferson City, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2013
everything about that place is a big joke.ya if somebody goes in there on drugs an stays 6 months he or she should be drug free....laugh..the thing is nobody is allowed contact with the inmates and they NEVER see the light of day.Makes you wonder why there is so much contraband inside this "jail" i say there are some people supplementing their income.How bout you?
c m now never again

White Pine, TN

#11 Feb 20, 2013
If you could stand in the hall of the justice center then you would see how the drugs get in. The so called trustee is the one bringing the shit in an the so called Sheriff just sit on his fat ass an lets it go on. I have a cousin there an he said he gets higher in the pokey then on the bricks {jail slang for streets} Ask yourself if you were a druggie would,nt you rather be in jail?
Jokers

Jefferson City, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
oh you mean he-the sheriff-was actually sitting in the sheriff seat i don't think so lol lol nobody has seen him including his staff!!!The jailer would be the one responsible for the trustee?Nicely aint much either from what i hear.
Angel

Hermitage, TN

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Does anybody know Mitzi that's works at jail I heard she lies and cheats
pissed off

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2013
m s 13 needs to get a hold of scot layells a_ _

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Jacklyn Kimbrough 27 min All up 16
mike singleton (Oct '13) 2 hr Bamabou 14
Barbara Garrow needs to move on 4 hr Mrs Misguided 16
LAC on Lockdown 5 hr Citizen 4
Looking for a small male mini dachshund to breed (Feb '12) 6 hr Pattie-girl 32
Whos cheating at meritor 7 hr Rosanna Stone 6
National Fitness Center (Feb '10) 7 hr Rosanna Stone 153

Bean-Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance