unknown

Kodak, TN

#21 Aug 3, 2010
beanstaion resident wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who defends people like this usually are the people who do it. and one more thing damn drug users are not worth the air the breath they are a waste of life and i hope every damn one of them overdose it suits me just fine when i here one has. its one less i have to support. so if you do agree that's fine not many do but I'm a heartless person and if its wrong i cant help it..
careful what you wish for, it could be you, your children or one of your family members your wishing death on, i'm not going to argue with you seem like you think you know it all anyways instead i'll pray for God to put love in your heart instead of hate!
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Aug 3, 2010
uhm, i don't look up to them. I look up to my aunt.
Butterfly

Knoxville, TN

#23 Aug 3, 2010
Ms_Paisley wrote:
uhm, i don't look up to them. I look up to my aunt.
Yet you claim your aunt was on your account and was the one useing all of the profanity? Congratulations again, you have such a wonderful rolemodel. Once again, if you have nothing intellegent to add, please feel free to remain silent.
ha ha

Morristown, TN

#24 Aug 4, 2010
Butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
I do understand that there are some people that take their medication the way it is prescribed and they work and pay for it. I even know a couple of them personally. But, the majority abuse it. Where do you think all these pills come from? They come directly from the pain clinics. Yes, we as tax payers foot the bill for most of it in one way or another. We support their kids with food stamps and AFDC. In some instances we pay their rent with this low income houseing. We pay for their tenn care while they get better health care than what we can afford for our own families. At some point we even pay for their failed rehab visits. When that fails we pay for the extensive medical care when they over dose and their funerals when they die. I am sure you can see the problem even if you are one of the people that pays their own insurance and follows your doctors orders for taking your medication. Something has to be done to regulate it better. I say do away with the pain clinics altogether and let the family practioner who knows his patient prescribe pain relief. Its my opinion that pain clinics despence far too many and too strong pills. Place it back in the hands of the family doctor who can regulate it better, instead of a bunch of medical people that see you once every month and hand you some pills. Their job is to hand out pills, not heal the ailment. I would bet that a bunch of people would not go back to the pain clinic if they had to do extensive physical therapy or even surgery like a regular doctor would do or prescribe.
hello? you do not pay for anyones rhab....insurance will only cover the5 day plan....and yes most of the time that does not work if they want to particiapte in the 30 day plan or daily out patient....they must pay for it themselves...or their families.....not you
Butterfly

Knoxville, TN

#25 Aug 4, 2010
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
hello? you do not pay for anyones rhab....insurance will only cover the5 day plan....and yes most of the time that does not work if they want to particiapte in the 30 day plan or daily out patient....they must pay for it themselves...or their families.....not you
Hello? Yes, the tax payer does. There are governemnt ran rehab programs. Trouble is most of the time they are full. I know someone right now that is in a year long program with job training that is government funded. You just have to know where to look for them, but they are out there.
annoyed

Rutherfordton, NC

#26 Aug 4, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> careful what you wish for, it could be you, your children or one of your family members your wishing death on, i'm not going to argue with you seem like you think you know it all anyways instead i'll pray for God to put love in your heart instead of hate!
no don't pray for me pray for the damn druggies that needs your help so desperately. better yet pray that they get another pill so they can get through tomorrow they'll get it cause of people like you that will go through hell to get it for them
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Aug 8, 2010
I agree to annoyed. . . let me know when you get your pills in...
Paisleys Nuts

Knoxville, TN

#28 Aug 9, 2010
You would agree to most anything. Why do you want to know when he gets his pills in, you buying?
annoyed

Roanoke, AL

#29 Aug 9, 2010
Paisleys Nuts wrote:
You would agree to most anything. Why do you want to know when he gets his pills in, you buying?
if i on pills i would live a hell of alot better than i do now. you all are the ones defending them not me and Ive learned that the ones that defend them are usually the ones that are doing it... by the way Jessica purkey (ms. paisley) neither you or your family have jobs so you must be selling them cause i no your not taking them or you wouldn't be so f**king fat....

Paisleys Nuts

Knoxville, TN

#30 Aug 9, 2010
I am not defending anyone. Pill heads need to be in jail. Ms Paisley needs to hush up, I have seen she would have to taste poop and applebutter to know the defference in them.
TAX PAYER

Bowdon, GA

#31 Aug 9, 2010
Paisleys Nuts wrote:
I am not defending anyone. Pill heads need to be in jail. Ms Paisley needs to hush up, I have seen she would have to taste poop and applebutter to know the defference in them.
lmao
haha

United States

#32 Aug 10, 2010
JOE STARNES, ATHONY(TONY) ELLISON,STEVEN AND TABABETH ELLISON,BRANDON, JASON STARNES,RED HEAD IN DREAD LOCKS,DWANYE,JIMMY(GHOST),ALL FROM BEANSTATION TO MORRISTOWN.
Bob Corker wrote:
Steve Merril Sr, and Steve Merril Jr
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Aug 10, 2010
For one jason starnes does not do drugs so shut the crap up.
drugs

Kingston, TN

#34 Aug 12, 2010
joe starns is 1 sick boy(i say boy cuzz he sure not a man)he tries 2 make everyone think hes living ight by going 2 church on church days he has put his family through hell espesically the older lady he lives with if she only knew all the stuff hes does while driving her car hes has been on drugs 4 a while now hes a male hoe and always wil b tony is gay and like little children steve and tab they are messed up so bad there running from the po po 4 stealing da money and leaving three kids behid and jason used 2 b a good kid but he started hanging out with all this folks here lately and he has went broke buying drugs its sad went your on family can influence you to b a drugie and use you family
haha wrote:
JOE STARNES, ATHONY(TONY) ELLISON,STEVEN AND TABABETH ELLISON,BRANDON, JASON STARNES,RED HEAD IN DREAD LOCKS,DWANYE,JIMMY(GHOST),ALL FROM BEANSTATION TO MORRISTOWN.
<quoted text>
drugs

Kingston, TN

#35 Aug 12, 2010
you must be 1 of there drugie friends to pop up and say hes not have you seen who hes been hanging with lately all drugies hes 18 now hes not under the care of hes dada mama
Ms_Paisley wrote:
For one jason starnes does not do drugs so shut the crap up.
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#36 Aug 15, 2010
I kno him rlly good and he's a good kidd we've talked for a pretty good darn while.
hope

Morristown, TN

#37 Aug 22, 2010
<quoted text>
I'm the only one in my family that's not an addict Ive watched them for 15 years take from people they never come around me or call unless they want something witch they don't get. but Ive tried to help them even offered to pay for there rehab but the don't want help they want the money for more damn drugs i feel the same way by them as i do a stranger on drugs there a waste. to bad more don't feel the same way then maybe if people will quit handing it out to them every time they ask for something they would straighten up and get a job but no they want because people hands it out to them. hell they live better than i do and don't have to get out of bed til 4 or 5 in the afternoon get up someone cooks for them washes there clothes puts a roof over there heads all they have to do is set and wait for it to come to them and it does. so i don't care if you agree with me or not that's the way i feel.
sounds like you are a little jealous of them maybe you are the one we should feel sorry for not as you put it the low life drug heads who have a addiction . do you smoke if so have you ever tried to quit know how hard that was then just tthink drugs are a 100 times harder ! now you ass hole quit feelin sorry for your self because you have to work and nobody waits on you hand and foot and grow up !!!!!!jealous cry baby
beanstaion resident

Spartanburg, SC

#38 Aug 22, 2010
hope wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like you are a little jealous of them maybe you are the one we should feel sorry for not as you put it the low life drug heads who have a addiction . do you smoke if so have you ever tried to quit know how hard that was then just tthink drugs are a 100 times harder ! now you ass hole quit feelin sorry for your self because you have to work and nobody waits on you hand and foot and grow up !!!!!!jealous cry baby
i dont smoke i dont do drugs sounds like you may be the one jealous.
because i dont have any habits to break if they dont want to quit i hope they all over dose and that includes you.
Butterfly

Knoxville, TN

#39 Aug 22, 2010
<quoted text>
i dont smoke i dont do drugs sounds like you may be the one jealous.
because i dont have any habits to break if they dont want to quit i hope they all over dose and that includes you.
And I think you will bust the gates of hell wide open for wishing death on your own family and people you have no idea about. You may not be addicted, but drugs have ruined your life and made you bitter and angry. Get some help and enjoy life for a change. Al-Anon can help with that. If you don't know what Al-Anon is, it's groups of family members that live with addicts in their lives. Meetings are free, look them up for a time and place near you.
1234cap

AOL

#41 Sep 28, 2010
Why does it seem as if drug addiction runs in families.I know of a family where almost all of them use drugs and it is passed down from parent to child.The problem is really bad.These people will do anything if they think they can get a pill for it.Telling them they need rehab doesn ot work.They do not want rehab .They want to stay fried all of the time.The only thing they think of is where the next pill is coming from.It does not matter to them who gets hurt or who they have to sleep with as long as they get their drugs.So sad ,what a horrible life they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poor valley Trash !!!!! 12 min Dolores 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min wowie 149,266
Any yearbooks or annuals from bean station scho... (Nov '13) 2 hr doom 6
Bean Station Voter 15 hr Voter 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 17 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 18 hr none 1,376
Jim Hannan now on Twiiter (Apr '13) Tue Long Ranger 22
•••
Bean-Station Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bean-Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••