ExpectingMother

Monterey, TN

#41 Nov 19, 2012
Ktown girl wrote:
In the state of TN all newborns are tested for drugs. If the baby shows positive you will be seen by DHS and you will NOT leave the hospital with your baby. Trust me I know I work in this field. The fact is marijuana is illegal! It doesn't matter why you are smoking it, the fact is that it is illegal. As for the infant you are passing the smoke to your unborn child which can interfere with their lung maturity. Please stop smoking. You are putting your unborn child at risk. And you don't want to lose your child. Remember this is TN, not California.
I know you're against smoking marijuana while expecting, I was just wondering. What if you smoke marijuana while pregnant, but stop smoking before you have the baby? That way it isn't in the babies system.

I know you're against smoking marijuana while expecting, I was just wondering. What if you smoke marijuana while pregnant, but stop smoking before you have the baby? That way it isn't in the babies system.
My opinion

Shelbyville, TN

#42 Nov 19, 2012
It is a girls body and she should have a right to do what she wants.
The best thing would be for her to have the baby in a state that is not in the babble belt.

If you want to keep it that is, if not get a dose of RU486 or take a months supply of BC pills and you will misscarry.

You may also be able to get off on the anainst my religion for and medical tests to be done on my child.
If they enforce it and try sue them for violating your rights.
get a midwife and have it at home and not at a hospital.
lol

Matthews, NC

#43 Nov 19, 2012
My opinion wrote:
The best thing would be for her to have the baby in a state that is not in the babble belt.
If you want to keep it that is, if not get a dose of RU486 or take a months supply of BC pills and you will misscarry.
You may also be able to get off on the anainst my religion for and medical tests to be done on my child.
Your a pitiful shit stirrer I don't believe you for one second. Now go to bed and be proud of your accomplishments today....
My opinion

Shelbyville, TN

#44 Nov 19, 2012
I assure you everything I posted I fully believe.
The thing inside a woman is nothing but a parasite.
It should be removed before it gets too large and ruins the womans body and permanently scares it with ugly stretch marks.
A woman had the right to do ass she wants, if she chooses to keep the baby ONLY after it is born should she be responsible for its well being, until that time it is nothing but a parasite sucking the life out of her.
lol

Matthews, NC

#45 Nov 19, 2012
My opinion wrote:
I assure you everything I posted I fully believe.
The thing inside a woman is nothing but a parasite.
It should be removed before it gets too large and ruins the womans body and permanently scares it with ugly stretch marks.
A woman had the right to do ass she wants, if she chooses to keep the baby ONLY after it is born should she be responsible for its well being, until that time it is nothing but a parasite sucking the life out of her.
Blah blah blah....go to bed loser and stop striving for attention on topix
ktown girl

Knoxville, TN

#46 Nov 20, 2012
ExpectingMother wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies show that smoking is worse in the first trimester. However there could be damaging effects throughout the pregnancy. If you have stopped smoking and all of your ultrasounds look good you might be ok. Just because you give birth to a healthy baby doesn't mean you're out of the woods. As it grows there may be developmental delays or a risk of autism or learning disabilities.

Don't pay any attention to "opinion". He's just a lonely troll that obviously has no life.
real1

High Point, NC

#47 Nov 20, 2012
child,there is No Reason for u to be smoking while Ur with child . To me that's very selfish. Yes they will take Ur child .Ur a pot head .when it happens,don't cry ,u knew the consequences.
Scarlet wrote:
So I've recently moved to this lovely state of TN.I'm pregnant with my first child and have heard that they drug test newborn babies. I support this for mothers whom abuse drugs especially pills which seems to be quite popular here.I myself have smoked marijuana on occasion to help with stress, depression, anxiety and nausea because I'm against pill usage pregnant or not. Research shows that children born to mothers that smoke not only do well on cognitive tests but often do better than those of non marijuana smokers.Therefore I never worried about possibly having my child taken away. There is a BIG differance between a pregnant woman who smokes weed to cope with mental and physical ailments versus a pregnant woman who pops pills and shoots up to get high. And just because they are prescribed to these women it's ok but yet they still damage the child which is rediculous.My question is does the state enforce mandatory drug tests to mothers and their newborns and if positive is the child taken away? And for those of you whom are blessed with no ailments and don't take anything prescribed or not don't pass judgement on me.Just because rather than taking a chance with pills my dr. would prescribe for my ailments I chose an all natural remedy that tests show have no affect on newborns but is illegal doesn't make me a bad mother. So before you comment do your research and don't even bother if your gonna piss and moan about how bad of a person I am. Man made beer/liquor...God made Pot...who do you trust?
Nurse Betty

Johnson City, TN

#48 Nov 20, 2012
50% of babies born at MHHS and Lakeway are born drug addicted .
ask anybody at the hospital in the ob dept.
loser

Charlotte, NC

#49 Nov 20, 2012
My opinion wrote:
In the eyes of the law it is your body till that second heatbeat comes along. Then you are just the vessel carring the second life and you are resposible for its well being before and after birth. I can not believe that there are this many people so dependent on pot. They claim its not addicting. So whsts the big deal quit till the baby is born. Then you can go back to being a poor example for your child and they can take it away from your pitifull sorry butt when it's older
ktown girl

Knoxville, TN

#50 Nov 20, 2012
loser wrote:
<quoted text>
In the eyes of the law it is your body till that second heatbeat comes along. Then you are just the vessel carring the second life and you are resposible for its well being before and after birth. I can not believe that there are this many people so dependent on pot. They claim its not addicting. So whsts the big deal quit till the baby is born. Then you can go back to being a poor example for your child and they can take it away from your pitifull sorry butt when it's older
Well said, couldn't agree more!
grow up

Charlotte, NC

#51 Nov 20, 2012
Mindurown wrote:
<quoted text>. Who is to say that she is going to cost the tax payers any money just because she wants to smoke pot doesn't mean she isn't an upstanding citizen that works for what she has. Just because people misuse the system doesn't mean that everyone does and that's not what the site is for bashing the people who have questions. If you don't have anything nice to say or you can't answer the question then don't speak. I love how people are so quick to judge because they don't think it's right. And so it's clear there's a big difference between a woman who smokes a little pot while pregnant and a crack head pill head while pregnant there is known harm to your baby with such thing as that but nothing really proven on pot so answer the question or don't reply at all. Some of you people are so rude and mean and judgmental I bet some of these ladies will make amazing mothers weather you think so or not
Pill head, alcoholic, pot head no difference. Weak ls weak. If you can't thru the day without one or the other. You are controlled by that substance. If it's illegal when caught you will pay the price. And if you have to take that risk and your fear is not the damage done to the unborn child but getting caught.
YOU ARE A LOSER
My Opinion

Shelbyville, TN

#52 Nov 20, 2012
Just visit one of the states that just moved into the 21st century and legalized pot.

and no it is not life until it takes its 1st breath.
Till then it is a parasite. A woman's control of her own body should trump any preconceived rights of a thing.
It is time people quit believing in some sky nanny and started living for themselves and enjoying the short lives they have.
There is no reason for a young girl to ruin her life and best years by having a baby.
wait till mid 30's to mid 40's to drop your crotch fruit.
Then limit it to 2 per couple.
Too many kids in this world, we need some plague that only affects people that have not gone through puberty to come wipe out a couple generations.
Violet

Morristown, TN

#54 Nov 20, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
Just visit one of the states that just moved into the 21st century and legalized pot.
and no it is not life until it takes its 1st breath.
Till then it is a parasite. A woman's control of her own body should trump any preconceived rights of a thing.
It is time people quit believing in some sky nanny and started living for themselves and enjoying the short lives they have.
There is no reason for a young girl to ruin her life and best years by having a baby.
wait till mid 30's to mid 40's to drop your crotch fruit.
Then limit it to 2 per couple.
Too many kids in this world, we need some plague that only affects people that have not gone through puberty to come wipe out a couple generations.
This is a truly remarkable and disgusting post. I feel sad for you and people like you. You must have a miserable life.
Fact or Fiction

Shelbyville, TN

#55 Nov 20, 2012
Violet wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a truly remarkable and disgusting post. I feel sad for you and people like you. You must have a miserable life.
Actually just the opposite, I am not a sad person, I am a very happy person who enjoys life and does not worry about what other people think about me.
I know there is no sky nanny that is going to punish me when I die so I am not scarred of that.
I live life for myself and do what I want.
I do try to open other peoples eyes and tell them to enjoy life and not worry about what other people think.

How old are you? Did you do drugs or smoke when young?
Did your parents? from your name, I bet you are either very old or the child of the hippy generation.
Violet

Morristown, TN

#56 Nov 20, 2012
Fact or Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually just the opposite, I am not a sad person, I am a very happy person who enjoys life and does not worry about what other people think about me.
I know there is no sky nanny that is going to punish me when I die so I am not scarred of that.
I live life for myself and do what I want.
I do try to open other peoples eyes and tell them to enjoy life and not worry about what other people think.
How old are you? Did you do drugs or smoke when young?
Did your parents? from your name, I bet you are either very old or the child of the hippy generation.
I won't answer your questions. My life is none of your business.
HA HA

Shelbyville, TN

#57 Nov 20, 2012
Violet wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't answer your questions. My life is none of your business.
no answer is better than answering. the nail was hit on the head.
Amy

Cordova, TN

#58 Dec 2, 2012
is this a bashing forum ....just wondering seems like everyone is bashing the person who asked the original question,or they are promoting smoking pot...Im confused...and for the people that say marijuana is illegal,does that mean she can go drink a martini ,since its legal....just saying???
marijuana

Columbia, SC

#59 Dec 9, 2012
Amy wrote:
is this a bashing forum ....just wondering seems like everyone is bashing the person who asked the original question,or they are promoting smoking pot...Im confused...and for the people that say marijuana is illegal,does that mean she can go drink a martini ,since its legal....just saying???
I must say I agree Amy. I would like to add as far as people saying pot is a drug. Every other drug in the world contains something unnatural. God created marijuana it grows out of the ground. Nothing added to it. How is it a drug? Do u smoke marijuana and go home to beat your wife? Do you smoke marijuana and kill an innocent family in a car wreck? Do u wake up in a stranger's bed because you got so high you lowered your standards? Haha I mean half of these posts just shows me how ignorant and stupid some people are. Marijuana is not a drug. My doctor told me that marijuana has no effects on the fetus and nothing negative had ever been found from pregnant women using marijuana. However it is still illegal because of ignorant people like the ones on this site. Gotta love the bible belt. Full of gray headed ignorance. I guess that's why Lynchburg Tennessee, the home of jack Daniels is a dry county. Ignorance.
my opinion

Talbott, TN

#60 Dec 9, 2012
marijuana wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say I agree Amy. I would like to add as far as people saying pot is a drug. Every other drug in the world contains something unnatural. God created marijuana it grows out of the ground. Nothing added to it. How is it a drug? Do u smoke marijuana and go home to beat your wife? Do you smoke marijuana and kill an innocent family in a car wreck? Do u wake up in a stranger's bed because you got so high you lowered your standards? Haha I mean half of these posts just shows me how ignorant and stupid some people are. Marijuana is not a drug. My doctor told me that marijuana has no effects on the fetus and nothing negative had ever been found from pregnant women using marijuana. However it is still illegal because of ignorant people like the ones on this site. Gotta love the bible belt. Full of gray headed ignorance. I guess that's why Lynchburg Tennessee, the home of jack Daniels is a dry county. Ignorance.
God created people, too...but look how that has turned out!
Well SECOND of All

United States

#61 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah, well, I AM judging.

Smoking ANYTHING while pregnant is COMPLETE INSANITY.

And to smoke POT, of ALL things ???

You SHOULD be "judged"

I get so SICK of this "don't judge" CRAP !!!!!

Don't judge.....DON'T JUDGE !!!!

What ???? ANYTHING is okay then...ANYTHING ????

Well, if not, then what ISN'T okay? Well, as soon as YOU name ONE THING...then you're being "judgmental"...

So just SHUT UP with is "don't judge" CRAP. It makes absolutely NO SENSE.

So, one more time. Smoking POT while you're PREGNANT ?!?!?!?!

I hope they DO test...I hope they DO SHAME YOU....

You SHOULD be ASHAMED, you SHOULD be "judged"

Unless YOU CHANGE, from you INSIDE OUT...you aren't fit to be a parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who snitched on Brandon purkey and frank gobble 38 min concenred 3
tonya lewis (Feb '10) 1 hr Friendofurs 86
ESPN report Peyton Manning 1 hr LnP 5
adultery 1 hr Long Legs 9
bens place cafe girl. 4 hr hillbillydude 14
Theives on rock haven road Wed boone county 2
Hayes family Mar 1 teacher 4

Flood Warning for Grainger County was issued at March 05 at 7:03PM CST

Bean-Station Dating
Find my Match