Food Give Out @ Bean Station Worship...

Food Give Out @ Bean Station Worship Center Friday 18th 9-12

Posted in the Bean-Station Forum

“Sherry & Scotty T”

Since: Jan 09

Born In Wva-He was born in Ind

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Every Third Friday in Each Month Bean Station Worship Center Gives food out to those in need. Pastor Franklin Allen
melissa

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Dec 21, 2009
What the church is doing is a wonderful thing I work up there by helping give out the food there on the thrid friday There are so many people that walk throght th doors that really need it and I think its a great thing, and its about time this town doing something.Its just sad that only a few will come help.We need more people in this commuinty to help other people instead of them selfs.Read Your bibles it says feed the poor not talk bad about them. Churchs need to come together and help with this not worry about whos name is on it. Thats not what matters its that a child is being feed and is got clothes on so the dont go to bed hungry or cold. Maybe one day I pray that everyone will come together as one so we can get more done if everyone did they would not be anyone going hungry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stripper (Apr '13) 31 min BWW43 53
Topix trolls or troll (Jul '13) 1 hr Troll 11
Jerk on 160 2 hr Melissa 13
Mike Bell hit and run in dover Tn. (Apr '14) 4 hr Honestone 7
express pro drug testing (Jan '13) 4 hr OMG 40
Koch foods exit 8 easy women 4 hr Shannon 1
Cody Russell police 4 hr Sarah 1

Bean-Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance