what you think
Moe moe

Morristown, TN

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Food quality gone way down
ISs

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Go to Holt's and get the pizza out of the freezer section!!!! It is a WHOLE LOT BETTER, and you don't have to put up with attitudes.
peeping eye

Morristown, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2010
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy overpriced
ATA

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Overpriced? I got a large three topping for ten bucks just as good as pizza hut!
ISs

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Sep 23, 2010
You must work there or know someone who does.........I have not gotten any thing "GOOD" there in the last 3 times I ordered from there. I just finally give up!!! Digiorno's REALLY IS BETTER THAN PIZZA PLUS.........
Texas Pete

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Sep 23, 2010
But its not delivery its digornio even if they did know someone that works there why would that matter you think they are excited about serving pizza to picky people for minimum wage support your local buisness don't be the Nazi that everyone else is buying from corporate conglomerates that would ship their work to Indonesia if it were cheaper the people there are only human not perfect machines that everyone thinks they are tell me that no one can make things better and I will call liar cause potential is always there
My 2 Cents

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2010
I have been complaining about that place for years!!! I used to work there for a short time when they first opened, and the quality was good, pricing was good, and the people that worked there were friendly and helpful. NOW, it is a totally different story. The people that work there could care less. The prices are ridiculous, but the problem around here is that after people get home from work, they do not want to turn back around and go to Morristown or Rogersville to get a decent pizza. There is just no competition for them here. If someone opened up a pizza parlor around here that had good food, friendly people and competitive pricing, they would get the business, and give Pizza Plus some well deserved competition!
haha

Thompsons Station, TN

#9 Sep 23, 2010
You know you people should really get a life. pizza plus is a corporation and i dont think the people in bean station set there own prices. why dont you miss 2 cents go open your own pizza parlor and see how you do against them. i wish everyone would post where they work so that i could bash them as well. so sad all you people have to do is bash... putting up with the public sucks... try it sometime
It sucks

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2010
The place really went down hill after chris manis left...ask anyone who had been around it they will tell you the same thing...and the prob with the service is the lil bratty kids that work there nothing but punks...and I work at subway so easy fresh bit ch
TinyTim

Morristown, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2010
The place and food really does suck. The fat bastard manager eats up all the profit. I go elsewhere to get pizza.
jamie

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Sep 24, 2010
You know if u want to call names and act like an idiot why don't u come up here and we can work this out face to face
My 2 Cents

Morristown, TN

#13 Sep 24, 2010
You know "haha", some people might not have money to invest in something like that. Some people might work 40 or more hours a week to support their family, and not have the time, money or opportunity to open their own restaurant. And yes, they are a corporation, but they are a local corporation, they are not a national chain. And as far as bashing, I did see some good comments on this topic as well as bad, and if you really do not like the bashing, quit reading these posts, because you know that is what people do on here. I mostly read and normally do not post unless it is something that really bothers me, so please do not be "bashing" me, when you have no clue who I am or what I do for a living, which by the way, I do deal with the public, everyday!
haha wrote:
You know you people should really get a life. pizza plus is a corporation and i dont think the people in bean station set there own prices. why dont you miss 2 cents go open your own pizza parlor and see how you do against them. i wish everyone would post where they work so that i could bash them as well. so sad all you people have to do is bash... putting up with the public sucks... try it sometime
Beantown guy

Maryville, TN

#14 Sep 25, 2010
pizza plus sux.
ISs

Jefferson City, TN

#17 Oct 22, 2010
It would be great to open another pizza place to give them some competition!!!! The problem is the economy is in the toilet, and it isn't looking any better as the days go on. As far as someone saying open up your own pizza place, let me borrow the money and I will start construction tomorrow!!!!!
Where I work is not important, just know that my employer is verbally attacked all the time.
I stand on what I said before. If you do not like Digiorno's, the buy the Tony's frozen pizza. IT TASTES BETTER THAN ANYTHING COMING OUT OF PIZZA PLUS!!!!!
ISs

Jefferson City, TN

#18 Oct 22, 2010
Seriously, loan me the money to open a pizza joint and I will have you paid back with interest in 5 years. After that ALL PROFITS are mine!! Pizza is not a complicated thing to make and really does not cost much to produce. Low cost, high profit....You cannot go wrong. You just have to produce QUALITY product. Quality is what keeps them coming back..........QUALITY.......Pi zza Plus does not have it.
who knew

Sevierville, TN

#19 Oct 22, 2010
No other pizza chain will come to Bean Station or any other business
entill we get the city sewer system up and going Food cITY has land in
Grainger waiting on the sewer system before they can build. We have the people and the land to support growth. What we need to do is get off topix
and get your voice heard at all these city meeting. Half the people in office dont have a high school education nor have they ever lived any place else to be able to make a correct decision on how to grow a dead town.
humm

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 31, 2010
I would rather not have a big town i like beanstation the way it is. i mean yeah a new pizza place would be good or well i believe a new manager and new ppl working there would make it better cause jamie isn't nothing but a big perv trying to get in all the girls pants up there and then he hires ppl in just like him like that tj guy that is all that is up there is pervs. if you dont have a twat and look good your service is horrible..
Nasty

Beaverton, OR

#21 Nov 1, 2010
One of the employees there back about 2 or 3 years again that i no told me was making a pizza and opened hamburger meat and it had spoiled went and to the MANGER about it and the manger told him to go ahead and use it anyway he didnt care. So i will never eat at that nasty place again.
Mold

Nashville, TN

#22 Nov 2, 2010
My mom bought $25 worth of pizza, and it had mold all over the bottom. Apparently they weren't rotating the dough like they were suppose to. She called corporate, and Dan Morrison personally called her, but would never even admit the possibilty it could be mold. I worked there for 3 years under Chris Manis, and I agree: It went all to hell after he left. We had a good crew, and the weekends were EXTREMELY busy. Cars would be lined up around the building, and people would wait to be seated. The quality of their food has went downhill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl driving dodge dart 1 hr NotoriousDB 1
Redhead 2 hr The Gingerbread Man 23
Miss use of tax refunds 2 hr The Tax Man 13
Morristown west high school 2 hr Hmm 13
Trash pick up 20 hr Community pride 1
Did a house burn down near little boy cir, spoo... Sat Asking 1
House fire on spoon st?? Sat Asking 1

Bean-Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance