hateit

United States

#21 Dec 20, 2012
beth wrote:
tina gullit is trash
yeah, you got that right, but look who Raised her. Larry her Dad goes to church acts like a christian, and his suppose to be, wife at home laying up with another man, how cool is that. and Larry knows it, he shares stella with the man.
for a fact

Sweetwater, TN

#22 Dec 20, 2012
Sara W wrote:
Dont forget about those Dalton sisters. Misty and Michelle..... Both trash, they neither one are ever going to be anything in life. Its so sad for the kids that have to live such a life.
You are so right. Pure trash oh and don't forget snitches...
wandering

Morristown, TN

#23 Dec 21, 2012
what happened with aleshia russell and her crap shes a real peice of work.Got a box cutter you want eat by a cat?lol
matthew mosher

Morristown, TN

#24 Jan 1, 2013
how about yall get off savanahs ass!!! she is speakin the truth about poor valley they are good people there but there covered up by the pill heads... i can name a handful right now ... and leann and her family are a prime example of good people that live in POOR VALLEY iv know just about everyone that lives there becuz i was born and raised there... and i have never done a pill in my life and im 18 yrs old... so before yall start assuming about stuff yall dnt really know about get your "facts straight first"... just do us poor vallians a favor and leave us alone... yea there are niddle poking junkies in there and there are also people who will give you there shirt off there back!!!
rob

United States

#25 Jan 2, 2013
Where poor valley at in bean station? I just move here.
know for fact

United States

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Come on Matthew we all know savannah is just your brother Ricky ho!
Anonymous

Eva, AL

#27 Feb 7, 2013
Well you know what your a coward because there ain't no better man in poor valley then larry ,he does the best he can tryin to help people and jane she wouldgive you the shirt right off her back and her or larry either one would do with out their darn selves to help some body llike you ,yes we are poor valley trash, but we are darn proud of it and as fortina gullett youns can call her trash all u want to shell tell u straight up yes I am poor valleytrash born an raised and dam proud to be as fo u why don'tyou read your BIBLEwhere it says in big bold letters get the mold out of ur own eye before you try to dig it out of ur neighbors if u don't like our valley an were just poor valleytrash then stay the hell out of it cause us poorvalley trash we love it

Since: Jan 13

Tennessee

#28 Feb 7, 2013
poor valley trash wrote:
why don'tyou read your BIBLEwhere it says in big bold letters get the mold out of ur own eye before you try to dig it out of ur neighbors
I think the word you're looking for is "MOTE". Not mold.

Matthew 7:3-5 King James Version (KJV)

3 And why beholdest thou the MOTE that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the MOTE out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the MOTE out of thy brother's eye.
sean

Morristown, TN

#29 Feb 7, 2013
know for fact wrote:
Come on Matthew we all know savannah is just your brother Ricky ho!
Look Herr mother f+cker how bout u say who u r Cuz I will bust u in the mouth... she is my sister in law... and last time I checked when ur screwing one person for the past five years it don't make u a hoe lay the hell off my sister in law bi+ches
know for fact

United States

#30 Feb 8, 2013
sean wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Herr mother f+cker how bout u say who u r Cuz I will bust u in the mouth... she is my sister in law... and last time I checked when ur screwing one person for the past five years it don't make u a hoe lay the hell off my sister in law bi+ches
all you Moshers are cowards the only way you ever want to talk crap is on the computer or in packs of four or more so I'm absolutely not worried about the worst of the Mosher sissy's. Matter of fact amber would be more of a threat.
Tired_Of_It

Knoxville, TN

#31 Feb 8, 2013
There is actually ALOT of good ppl still out here its just hard to see through all the garbage =/
The Lawyer

United States

#32 May 17, 2015
Doc Holiday wrote:
I've got my eyes on you...all of you little punk ass, pill-popping thugs, that think your ass can't be caught....Your shit gets old fast, and some of us Are Very Tired Of Putting Up With You All... You even have kids of your own But you are still STUPID enough to still make METH...Now tell me how smart you are??? All it takes is a few good men to take down a whole house full of dope-heads, and load your as--- up and dump you off on the Sheriff's lawn and see if he will do what He SWORE TO DO,,,& that IS TO UPHOLD THE LAW....
If your such a bad ass get after it an don't let your mouth over load your ass.
Blue

United States

#33 May 23, 2015
hateit wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you got that right, but look who Raised her. Larry her Dad goes to church acts like a christian, and his suppose to be, wife at home laying up with another man, how cool is that. and Larry knows it, he shares stella with the man.
Larry is a true christen married to Jane an not Stella Ogan. I believe you have been taking the wrong kind of pills.You must have your head up your ass an the stink has got to you.
Patrick

United States

#34 May 26, 2015
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Larry is a true christen married to Jane an not Stella Ogan. I believe you have been taking the wrong kind of pills.You must have your head up your ass an the stink has got to you.
Yes Larry an Jane are a fine outstand couple and as for Stella Ogan that is shacking with Larry Collins I would not give them a plug nickel. The two of them are drug dealers an free loaders.
Your friend

United States

#35 May 29, 2015
I want people who are always trashing Jacob Ogan to know that he has got a job. Yes a great paying job , that in a few years he will look back at Poor Valley as it is called an say i used to live there an now look at me . Yes good things can happen in the Valley an Jacob is one of them. Don't be surprised to see him rooling down the road in a brand new car or truck. But of course you idiots from the Valley would say he stole it.( Jacop i am truly proud of you an you know who I am )
I have been all over your ass an it finally got thru to your thick skull. Any one can make it in this Valley if you wake up an smell the roses.
Your friend

United States

#36 May 30, 2015
Have you ever notice that a lot of the bashing in poor valley is always coming from the Valleygirl. If this person knows all of the business that is going on in everyone's home. How ever this is , is like a bug on the wall of your home . Then they fly back home a get on the net an tell all the gossip the here. I will pray for this person that her family will stay safe, cause Karma always come back to bite you when you least expect it to happen.. Yes your days are numbered.
mad hatter

Morristown, TN

#37 Jun 4, 2015
beth wrote:
tina gullit is trash
Its Gullett bitch n ya were trash poor valley trash to be exact
mad hatter

Morristown, TN

#38 Jun 4, 2015
Its Gullett bitch and were poor valley trash to be exact
The Bussard

United States

#39 Jun 6, 2015
matthew mosher wrote:
how about yall get off savanahs ass!!! she is speakin the truth about poor valley they are good people there but there covered up by the pill heads... i can name a handful right now ... and leann and her family are a prime example of good people that live in POOR VALLEY iv know just about everyone that lives there becuz i was born and raised there... and i have never done a pill in my life and im 18 yrs old... so before yall start assuming about stuff yall dnt really know about get your "facts straight first"... just do us poor vallians a favor and leave us alone... yea there are niddle poking junkies in there and there are also people who will give you there shirt off there back!!!
First of all Matthew you don't live in Poor Valley, an you are a want a bee Poor Valley punk kid that you are. You can't walk up the road with out your punk friend Harley. Your know you would get your brains knocked off if you did. You are a sore eye an a disgrace to your grand parents. You need a job an quit being a free loader off of everyone. Your days are numbered around here.
Mike

United States

#40 Jun 28, 2015
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
William Lynch is a product of pour valley is he not?
No he lives off old 25 hwy or Brodway .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basic Instinct 1 min Trollzilla 6
Joshua Alexander Kelley (Josh) 7 min curious 17
Jessica Hyde 24 min Lolita 7
std jeff raulston lives in morristown (Jul '13) 32 min Crystal 5
Jeff Raulston (Jun '13) 35 min Crystal 10
What's her name?!?!? 42 min All Talk 6
where is Alex Kelly and who's he seeing? 54 min a Mpd 8

Bean-Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance