mary ann Ogan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary ann Ogan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Bean-Station Forum

hadituptomyneck

Powell, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
mary Ann is pregnant expecting any time. does Drugs every Day,
now why cant something be done about this.this is her second time having A Baby. prob not been ove 2 yers since she had one. it was so deformed she would not let any one see it. now here she is fixing to have another one. she wont go to the Doctor because she knows she will be in Trouble when they drug test her. I hope they Lock her up as soon as she has the Baby. I wonder what she will do when she goes into Labor. since she hasn't been to a doctor. what a shame that people wont use birth control instead of getting preg, they wont take care of their self , so they sure dont worry any thing about their unborn child. I hope we get a Law passed to make every druggie be fixed , no questions asked.
just saying

Talbott, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Amen...I wholeheartedly agree. Some people just shouldn't procreate...MaryAnn being one of them.
Sodisapointed

Powell, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2012
She plans on having the baby at home! Alone!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2012
I would suggest calling DCS, for all the good it will do. I honestly believe that this is a case of child abuse, if what you say is true. I don't know the girl.
just saying

Talbott, TN

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Old Oak Tree wrote:
I would suggest calling DCS, for all the good it will do. I honestly believe that this is a case of child abuse, if what you say is true. I don't know the girl.
It is true.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2012
I don't doubt that it is. For some of you that have witnessed this, you might be saving the life of a child if you call the authorities.
helpforher

Powell, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2012
A lady told the sheriff all about this, he said he could not do any thing about it, until she has the baby, he said they can not put her in jail and her pregnant. so what can they Do ?????.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 9, 2012
The sheriff just peed down her leg and told her it was raining. He could do a welfare check and call DCS himself. There are pregnant women in jail everywhere. Call DCS be sure and let them know that she is planning to deliver this child at home to avoid drug tests.
baby

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Heard baby was born early this morning and she ran from hospital. don't know if baby survived or not. Praying for this innocent helpless baby. Hope the police DO something to her now.
Sodisapointed

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah she had the baby it got took to childrens for withdrawls and she walked out of the hospital cause they told her they had like 8 warrants on her! I could not imagine doing that to an innocent baby.
dontbelieveit

Powell, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2012
who knows where she had the baby, R where it's at. all the Ogans Lie like No OTHER COULD lie, THEY WILL TELL YOU RED IS WHITE. and Black is purple.she may be hid some where with the baby now.and not even get help for it. sure hope the cops find out for sure.
Sodisapointed

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2012
I saw a picture of the baby. It was at the hospital, it has dark hair just like her. Luckily this baby survived unlike her last one that was born and she didnt even want anyone to see it before it passed away! They should have presses charges on her when that happened.
Disgusted with druggies

Fayetteville, NC

#13 Dec 11, 2012
She is just like ashley estep. I heard she had a drug baby and dcs took all of her kids away. I hope they build a jail just for these creatures and lock them in it and make them go through withdrawls alone and scared and in horrible pain just like their babies. Just my opinion.
Sodisapointed

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Ashley and her both need to get the crap beat out of them. They dont have their kids the the state is keeping them all up with food stamps and tenn care. Plus payin to take care of their kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marathon beside country boy gift shop 6 min Anon 16
Dollar store on Lakeshore !!!!!! (Jul '15) 19 min Eric 12
cloud 9 inter. AKA Dale Moles (May '12) 6 hr blue knight 2
What is Criminal Simulation? 18 hr Defined 4
Johnny Lamb, if that's your real name Wed Vickey L 3
Beanstation murder Feb 1 Pooh 13
Bean Station's Notorious Murderer (Jan '15) Jan 31 Wondering 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bean-Station Mortgages