First Baptist of Bean Station

Posted in the Bean-Station Forum

Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Omg! Do you all not seek god or check out your pastoral candidates? Are u all not aware that Mr Drummonds(because I will not ever call him Rev.) has tore up jack in at least 2 churches in and around the community just in the past year? Lakeshore baptist church in Bean Station and Raven Hill in Claiborne County! He is a liar and will do anything he can to downgrade the congregation and try to make himself look like god! You all might as well put Satan himself in as pastor! I say this out of concern for you church and the lost people in your congregation! I have seen him myself drag young kids to the alter and put words in their mouth that they had been saved! He doesn't care who he hurts as long as he thinks he can control people. He has turned family against family. Friends against friends! And he will not stop he will continue to do it again! His wife is no better! He will be telling you all you can't do this and you can't do that! He will tell you not to eat out on Sunday yet he will pull up a chair at any restaurant 7 days a week! He will try to degrade good god called spirit filled men who preach the gospel and are trying to do gods will and earn lost souls for Christ! I beg you to be aware!
Dumb

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2012
This is the stupid .!!! Sounds to me like that Mr Drummonds has step on your toes a few times and u did not like it. Grow up !!!
Anonymous

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Dumb wrote:
This is the stupid .!!! Sounds to me like that Mr Drummonds has step on your toes a few times and u did not like it. Grow up !!!
No stepping on my toes! I just know too many people and families he has hurt! I care about lost souls and as a parent I care about the future of my children and other children in this community. All I'm saying is ask around. If they have an opportunity to talk to someone from these churches do it.
Dumb

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Truth1074 wrote:
<quoted text>
No stepping on my toes! I just know too many people and families he has hurt! I care about lost souls and as a parent I care about the future of my children and other children in this community. All I'm saying is ask around. If they have an opportunity to talk to someone from these churches do it.

Ok then if that's how you feel about Mr Drummonds that's fine . But don't get on here and run your mouth about a pastor of a church. I am sure that the people of FIRST BAPTIST prayed about this and that's what was in gods plan so leave it alone. One more thing what's his wife got to do with anything? Looks like to me she supports him? GROW UP AND LEAVE IT ALONE CAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO YOUR LEVEL....
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 5, 2012
@ Dumb looks like to me no one ask you to be on anybodys level. The truth will stand when the world is on fire. I am originally from Claiborne County and I personally know a man named Harold who went to Raven Hill for many years who left because of all the bad things going on while Mr Drumonds was there.

I know several ministers in and around that area who have nothing good to say about Mr Drummonds. I believe it is everyones christian duty to warn of "false prophets" Everyone with a bible under their arm is not meant to be a pastor. True no one is perfect but no man on this earth is GOD! And God does not like to be mocked! Dumb, do you go to Mr Drummonds church? How do you know so much about him?
Dumb

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
No I don't go to Mr Drummonds church but I have been in several service with him. I do know Mr Drummonds very well . Before you get on here and start running your mouth about things you better find out the truth about things...
Wondering

Talbott, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2012
I can't believe that you would get on here and talk trash about Derek and his wife. They are wonderful people!
my opinion

Talbott, TN

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Is that the new pastor or the old one? That church seems to go thru pastors quite frequently. HMMMMMMMM, I wonder why. Considering some of the people who go to church there, and one in particular, I can see why. To this one-Why do you act like you are so much better and perfect than everyone else? Newsflash-you're not. And remember, word does get back to people about what you say about them.
Chris

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 13, 2012
He will fit in well at this church. They think they are so much better than others and think they are entitled to whatever they want just because they do ho to church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bean-Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father takes on Greene County Board of Education 6 min Hold on 4
Shooting at College Square 8 min Mystery 18
Why do white people feel they are better than t... 11 min Hold on 7
I bet Obama Is real proud of his people 29 min Lmfao 1
>>>> 41 min Preacher Jack Dan... 1
Debbie Hayes 17 hr Lame 3
Becky Russells Baby !!!! 20 hr Blue 4
More from around the web

Bean-Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE