Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

Rest in peace adam micheal kelley we miss you so much..I'm sittin here with your lil baby boy now he is a spitting image of u adam..I wish what happened to you didn't happen he will know everything about you an nothing less..we love you
DAOWENS55

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

WE ALL MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ADAM
kind of curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

chelsie wrote:
Rest in peace adam micheal kelley we miss you so much..I'm sittin here with your lil baby boy now he is a spitting image of u adam..I wish what happened to you didn't happen he will know everything about you an nothing less..we love you
Not being mean but he shouldn't know everything about his father-for instance, you may want to leave out the part about him being a druggie
3 and holding

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Adam had his issues but he was a good guy deep down inside. That little boy will no ALMOST everything about him because Leaha will make damn sure he will grow up knowing that his daddy was so excited about his arrival and that he loved him deeply! For all of those who knew and cared for Adam then you should strongly consider doing anything you can to help Leaha give that little nephew of mine the BEST environment he can have to grow up in!!
blue eyes

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

kind of curious wrote:
<quoted text>Not being mean but he shouldn't know everything about his father-for instance, you may want to leave out the part about him being a druggie
"NOT BEING MEAN" You are BEYOND a mean hearted person!!!! Adam made mistakes, I dont know anyone other than God that doesnt make mistakes!! If you knew Adam, really knew Adam, you would know that he had a very sweet heart, and he was looking so forward to his son's arrival, and no one deserves to die the way he did! And regardless of the mistakes Adam made, "JUST CURIOUS" he was obviously a much better person than you, because he didn't judge people like you!!!! I sure hope that you stay as perfect as you think you are!!! Because it's people like you that can make a child's life hard!! And I truly hope that, the two precious little boys that you had, and you don't have parental rights to, never has to be judged on the things you do! I hope anyone reading this will pray for you, because you REALLY need it!!!!!!!!!!
kind of curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

blue eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
"NOT BEING MEAN" You are BEYOND a mean hearted person!!!! Adam made mistakes, I dont know anyone other than God that doesnt make mistakes!! If you knew Adam, really knew Adam, you would know that he had a very sweet heart, and he was looking so forward to his son's arrival, and no one deserves to die the way he did! And regardless of the mistakes Adam made, "JUST CURIOUS" he was obviously a much better person than you, because he didn't judge people like you!!!! I sure hope that you stay as perfect as you think you are!!! Because it's people like you that can make a child's life hard!! And I truly hope that, the two precious little boys that you had, and you don't have parental rights to, never has to be judged on the things you do! I hope anyone reading this will pray for you, because you REALLY need it!!!!!!!!!!
For your info, my two precious boys are pretty much grown, so you obviously aren't half as smart as you give yourself credit for. And stop trying to act like this guy was some sort of saint-he put himself in the position he did-therefore, no I do not feel any sympathy for him. Coldhearted-no, just a realist who sees the damage and cost drugs do on a daily basis. One is entitled to an opinion without being compared to God. And as for making a child's life hard, you can thank Adam Kelly for that and no one else because I didn't make him choose the lifestyle he pursued for himself. God gave us brains, remember that. It is people like you that causes our society to be in the shape it is-it is always someone else's fault. Someone else made him do drugs. Yeah, right! And as for you praying for me, do not bother. Pray for yourself instead. Pray for a brain.
Mom

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

YOU are the coldest hearted person I have ever heard of, not a realist! You remind me of SATAN! Sympathy and forgiveness is what God gives. SO yes I will pray for you whether you like it or not. Im not saying that drugs are a good thing you fool! I am saying that there are others around that needs prayers and love. OBVIOUSLY you have never lost a child, father, mother, or someone that you love, you "perfect little" person. Yes you are cold hearted!!!! Oh, and sorry, I made a mistake, there must b more than one heartless, stupid, cold-hearted chelsies out there! I feel sorry for your 2 "Grown Children"! God-forbid anything happen to them! I hope there isn't anyone out there like you that would only look at the bad and not the good things about them! oh yeah, they must be perfect like you.....huh?!?! And btw, not a bad throw out to all the Chelsie's out there, I know there are some great ones out there.
kind of curious wrote:
<quoted text>For your info, my two precious boys are pretty much grown, so you obviously aren't half as smart as you give yourself credit for. And stop trying to act like this guy was some sort of saint-he put himself in the position he did-therefore, no I do not feel any sympathy for him. Coldhearted-no, just a realist who sees the damage and cost drugs do on a daily basis. One is entitled to an opinion without being compared to God. And as for making a child's life hard, you can thank Adam Kelly for that and no one else because I didn't make him choose the lifestyle he pursued for himself. God gave us brains, remember that. It is people like you that causes our society to be in the shape it is-it is always someone else's fault. Someone else made him do drugs. Yeah, right! And as for you praying for me, do not bother. Pray for yourself instead. Pray for a brain.
just sayn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Mom wrote:
YOU are the coldest hearted person I have ever heard of, not a realist! You remind me of SATAN! Sympathy and forgiveness is what God gives. SO yes I will pray for you whether you like it or not. Im not saying that drugs are a good thing you fool! I am saying that there are others around that needs prayers and love. OBVIOUSLY you have never lost a child, father, mother, or someone that you love, you "perfect little" person. Yes you are cold hearted!!!! Oh, and sorry, I made a mistake, there must b more than one heartless, stupid, cold-hearted chelsies out there! I feel sorry for your 2 "Grown Children"! God-forbid anything happen to them! I hope there isn't anyone out there like you that would only look at the bad and not the good things about them! oh yeah, they must be perfect like you.....huh?!?! And btw, not a bad throw out to all the Chelsie's out there, I know there are some great ones out there.
<quoted text>
was reading your post u were telln the person that was trashn adam,that u would pray for them..which it sounds like they need alot of prayer.yah that was heartless the tgangs there were saying...but n the same breath you called them a fool.it says in the bible any man that calls a man a fool will be cast in the pit.which makes you no better than the person that was casting judgement on adam.....read the bible some thangs are left unsaid.....
just sayn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

messed up,ment:thangs they were saying
Adams Girlfriend Leaha B

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

Look to all you sorry ass people wantin to bash adam. GO TO HELL! Adam was a wonderful guy. He was gonna be a wonderful daddy too! He couldnt wait for his baby boy to get here. How dare you judge him without knowin him. Only god can judge. I love Adam with all my heart an always will & your damn right his son will know about his daddy so just stop this thread. Some things are better left unsaid. Yeah he made mistakes but who dont! nothin but a bunch of damn hypocrits. Me an lil man love you & miss you Adam Michael Kelley, R.I.P.
just wodering

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Why make tourself try to sound all trashy? Everyone is entitiled to an opinion of his/her owwn-just because you do not agree doesn't mean you go all postal.
one of many

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Adams Girlfriend Leaha B wrote:
Look to all you sorry ass people wantin to bash adam. GO TO HELL! Adam was a wonderful guy. He was gonna be a wonderful daddy too! He couldnt wait for his baby boy to get here. How dare you judge him without knowin him. Only god can judge. I love Adam with all my heart an always will & your damn right his son will know about his daddy so just stop this thread. Some things are better left unsaid. Yeah he made mistakes but who dont! nothin but a bunch of damn hypocrits. Me an lil man love you & miss you Adam Michael Kelley, R.I.P.
say what you want to.your intitled to your opinion,but so am i.your just one of the many gurls he was messing with before he died.sorry to brake that to you sweetie.
Bean Station Girl

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Don't Listen To Them Leaha.. Adam Was A Good Guy And Everyone Just Needs To Shut Their Damn Mouths.. I Know You'll Let Lil Adam Know Everything About His Daddy. He Would Have Been A Great Dad.. R.I.P Adam, You're Loved And Missed.
kassie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Bean Station Girl wrote:
Don't Listen To Them Leaha.. Adam Was A Good Guy And Everyone Just Needs To Shut Their Damn Mouths.. I Know You'll Let Lil Adam Know Everything About His Daddy. He Would Have Been A Great Dad.. R.I.P Adam, You're Loved And Missed.
I had s*x with him two weeks before he died....you guys can sugar coat what you want..he aint here for a dna test.we want ever know if thats his kid.I loved him to..He took my virginity..He told me he loved me,and i loved him..Just sad me and adam had to cut are love short because of some syco mf.I hope that man gets his..
heard

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

i heard they put the trial off do you know why could it be there will be more arrest..the story on that case seemed a little one sighted,with all the people who were there and wasnt there some meth making going on?Was he at home with his pregnet girlfriend or at some other girls house?
drugs

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

heard wrote:
i heard they put the trial off do you know why could it be there will be more arrest..the story on that case seemed a little one sighted,with all the people who were there and wasnt there some meth making going on?Was he at home with his pregnet girlfriend or at some other girls house?
no some girl had gone and picked him up took him to her place
miranda cook

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

u all are pathetic
HeroSidekick

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Regardless of this whole situation Adam is dead, and we should all respect that he is in peace. And Miranda mind your own damn business, you don't know anything about it so STFU!
Leaha Bryant

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

Ok, I really think all of yuns need to shut your mouths. I dont believe its really anybodys business. Dont u people take into consideration that adam has a baby boy in this world & its already gonna be hard enough on him without his daddy. The last thing that baby needs is to read this shit one day. You people have absolutly no respect. I really could give a shit less about the girls adam slep with before he died, cause I know that boy loved me & there aint nothin you sorry piece of shits can say to make me think any different. & as for the whole DNA thing...if you knew adam well enough or was lucky enough to be able to come around mine an his little boy, you would know thats adams baby cause he looks just like him. & as for the whole "we should all respect that he is in peace" well as long as you stupid b itches keep talkin shit, he will never rest in peace. & as for the people talking the good TRUTH about adam, thank you for educating these stupid bastards about how adam truthfully was. & as for you "heard" I dont believe thats any of your business. If you wanna know what supposibly happened, his trial is september 14th. & to Kassie & one of many, who gives a shit? really? can you answer me that? I doubt it, because its probably not true what yall are sayin. I believe ya'll just jealous because Adam loved me enough to want me to have his baby. Dont hate. And if what yall are sayin is true, then good for you. How'd my pussy taste??? Dont post on this thread again till you can learn some respect...ok? You know its pretty messed up how you people get on here an disrespect Adam, lil adam, me, & all his family by puttin shit like that on here. I'll pray for yuns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Bean-Station Forum right now

Search the Bean-Station Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 min Zeke 8,925
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min Julia 140,599
ISO :appartment or house to rent 18 hr 02shadow 1
vet clinic in bean station, dirty! (Jun '11) Tue Jennifer 33
sean mosher eww (Nov '11) Mon know first 9
poor valley Trash !!!!! Mon nailem 6
Theives In Bean station (Feb '11) Sun hmmm 98
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bean-Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000