Toledo Council hears update on waste ...

Toledo Council hears update on waste treatment facility

There are 3 comments on the Tama News-Herald story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Toledo Council hears update on waste treatment facility. In it, Tama News-Herald reports that:

“We need to install natural gas service to the location”

TOLEDO CHRONICLE By Charley Townsley, Staff Writer Dave Stoklasa and Lindsay Beaman, Snyder and Associates, Cedar Rapids, consulting engineers for Toledo's new wastewater treatment facility were present at the ... via Tama News-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tama News-Herald.

tom webb

Toledo, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2008
Is his job really hard, like my stupid job... I work at the stupid old gap and get paid 1$ per hour!!!! No air conditioning its horribal!

So answer my stupid quetion!!!!!!!!!! Plz?
Independent Thinker

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 21, 2008
i r noing lots of stff abowt lots of stff.
Evilution Buster

#3 Sep 21, 2008
now im in california. i changed my name to. kool.
but no matter where i go or what i call me... im still a religious prick. dont care what u say. u cant prove anything to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central Iowa Meth Investigation Leads To Nine A... (Sep '10) Sep '16 NurseG 60
News Former Garwin city clerk arrested in alleged $5... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Doc 1
News Gladbrook Public Library (Jan '14) Jan '14 Easily confused 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Necron 99 10
Election Who do you support for State House in Iowa (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Pistol 2
News Retirement open house on May 25 for GMG Princip... (May '10) May '10 Tom and JoAnn Spear 1
News In battleground state, fights are few (Jan '08) Oct '08 John 3

Beaman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaman Mortgages