Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Kennesaw71

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4679 May 25, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>really, you are on here during the day in order to know that some van wert folks are on here, why, don't you have a job or are you on welfare?
Ever consider he might be retired without first thinking he'd be easy to knock down and rip off?
Dumbass VW degenerates.
y be nutz

Minford, OH

#4680 May 25, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not... My family their wouldn't let their dog on Van Wert topix.... As for me.... I got a four day weekend and since the Stripers aren't biting at the moment on Lake Lanier, I thought I'd burn some Van Wert ass from my bass boat via Android.
This I don't understand, you claim to live in Utopia, have this wonderful life, yet you choose to spend your vacation time no less the van wert topix, a place you claim you can't stand. If I were really happy where I was, I sure wouldn't waste time on another town's topix just our of sheer hatefulness. I think you need a shrink!
consider

Minford, OH

#4681 May 25, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever consider he might be retired without first thinking he'd be easy to knock down and rip off?
Dumbass VW degenerates.
van wert has a lot of retirees, too. maybe they are on here. can you possibly get any dumber?
unemplyment

Minford, OH

#4682 May 25, 2012
http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore... go here for a map of kennesaw unemployment rates. ha ha now who isn't working?

Kennesaw71

United States

#4683 May 25, 2012
consider wrote:
<quoted text>van wert has a lot of retirees, too. maybe they are on here. can you possibly get any dumber?
And I'm sure you've ripped off your share of em too.

Kennesaw71

United States

#4684 May 25, 2012
Judas..... Just look at Van Werts list of threads..... Nothing but straight up character assasination. I'm sure a lot of retired VW folks are participating..... Dumbasses.
hey ya

Minford, OH

#4685 May 25, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
Judas..... Just look at Van Werts list of threads..... Nothing but straight up character assasination. I'm sure a lot of retired VW folks are participating..... Dumbasses.
Hi Vinny! I am no longing reading your posts.

Kennesaw71

United States

#4687 May 25, 2012
hey ya wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Vinny! I am no longing reading your posts.
Hi Schizophrenia, yeah ya are..... ;-)
free

Cleveland, OH

#4689 May 25, 2012
Kennesaw, Check out www.historicbridges.org
Shelby County Ohio. It has some old pictures of the Big Four Bridge during construction. Amazing for the era. Looking at the pictures of the existing condition today, I'm trying to imagine what determines the end lifespan of this structure and the process strategy of replacing it ?
Where would CSX reroute during a reclamation period ?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#4690 May 25, 2012
Kasich and the republicans bringing jobs to Ohio:

Kennesaw71

Acworth, GA

#4691 May 25, 2012
free wrote:
Kennesaw, Check out www.historicbridges.org
Shelby County Ohio. It has some old pictures of the Big Four Bridge during construction. Amazing for the era. Looking at the pictures of the existing condition today, I'm trying to imagine what determines the end lifespan of this structure and the process strategy of replacing it ?
Where would CSX reroute during a reclamation period ?
That bridge is gigantic. The only way they would build something like that is because there is a massive low area they are trying to cross. Wish I would've seen that in person when I was there.
I'm looking at my rail map and it appears CSX doesn't have a good route other than through Sidney to get to the eastern half of Ohio. From Indianapolis, they would have to re-route to the northern Cincinnati, then to Dayton, where they would have to take our tracks to get to Columbus. They wont like paying our track fees, but its either that or take their peavine route around the southern border of Ohio along the river to Portsmouth, then north to Columbus and on to Bucyrus/Crestline area where they would normally go east out of Sidney.
I'm going to have to scan this map and email it.
Pics of Freight Tap and Kitchen on the way btw.
blowmekasich

Marion, OH

#4692 May 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's precisely why DumBama needs to be removed. He has repeatedly wasted our money for the sheer motive of buying votes. The Stimulus bill (or what I call the Pork Bill) was loaded with goodies for union construction workers and government workers. Commie Care is using our money to not only destroy our healthcare system, but to buy votes from people who will get insurance coverage while the working people pay for it. Now we in Cleveland (and any other area serviced by First Energy electric company) will see rate increases for the next 30 years or more because DumBama forced the closure of coal operated electric plants to pander to the environmentalist sector of his constituency base.
DumBama is costing me and most people too much money. Time for him to go. As for Romney, I'm not crazy about him, but I won't even try to say he'll be worse than DumBama. Nobody can be worse than Hussein. When it's the 9th inning, and your losing the game 15 to 0, you don't put in your worst batter.
You may not like Bush, but 6 of his 8 years were successful. The only reason we did not enjoy a continued growing economy is because of the housing crisis, and that had many a Democrat fingerprint on it. How many good years have we had with DumBama?
The Clinton and Bush eras of cheap energy are in the past. Get used to $4.00/gal+ gasoline and electric bills of $400/mth no matter who the damn president is. Find a way to save money on energy and everything else you can. It doesn't matter who you sell out as long as you make it. This is a world economy. We still have it far cheaper than most. Corporations own this country, people don't. Whatever is best for profit is what will be. If you can't adjust to that, then move to another country. Try to find a happy median, if you can't, then screw the person next to you, that's what it's all about. I started doing that a few years ago and it really does work. Honest, it does!
Thomas Scutillo

Stockton, CA

#4694 May 26, 2012
us welfare folk are at home watching improvements to the power grid on the bills while you he man workers are fighting over last 3 whole GE jobs
Thomas Scutillo

Stockton, CA

#4695 May 26, 2012
also the welfare R us... shows supply (low) cost goes up for REinvestment in drilling in shale to meet the demand .... do or dew or dUe (pick one) to my welfare check i noticed REinvestment is a done deal
blowmekasich

Marion, OH

#4697 May 26, 2012
free wrote:
Screw the person next to you by stealing his electricity and syphoning his gas ? Atypical Liberal using someone elses resources.
Happy median is investing in the corporations you hate, that way you receive dividends for the product or service profits they provide. Otherwise look at your retirement / pension portfolios and see all those companies you hate so much, even non-union firms.
<quoted text>
Don't be so narrow minded. Think outside the box. By investing in corporations who screw their employees, local communities, pollute the environment such as our drinking water, banks who caused the financial collapse while taxpayers bailed them out as their CEOs and management got away Scott free with millions in bonuses for their work. The list goes on. By investing in these dirty corporations and practices, you are giving them more money to continue their progress which is screwing whoever they can to return a profit for the company and the shareholders. Morals don't exist.

In the eyes of the law, if you are driving a getaway car in a bank robbery and one of the robbers inside kills somebody, even though you were sitting outside in the car you would be charged with capital murder just as the man who pulled the trigger.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#4699 May 26, 2012
free wrote:
Your box is cardboard and it falls apart when you're all wet. Corporate profits are disbursed into the economy, whether thru CEO salaries & bonuses, employee compensation or shareholder dividends. Our government's over regulation and taxing labor burden stifles private capital growth to be able to reinvest gross profits back in the company as well as the community.
Pollution waffles into our country from foreign countries who could care less about polluting the enviroment. We are down wind from China, the middle east, Mexico and South American jet stream.
Your scope & vision is narrow and self defeating.
Yeah...I just noticed the odor of Xianyang wafting into my kitchen window.

Are you insane???

woof
Ha

Chillicothe, OH

#4700 May 26, 2012
Me wrote:
Just because the other two candidates suck eggs (clean version of what I really think).
Strickland has really done so much for us (wish you could hear the sarcasm). Kasich is nearly as big of a moron. Generally lean Republican, just wish there was a better candidate.
There are no good candidates. They are all of the same cloth. Parties mean nothing anymore because the only party is the big government party that enslaves you and takes away your rights of freedom in the name of safety and protection. They are all corrupt dicks they don't give a damn about anything but themselves and their campaign contributions. Ted Strickland didn't do a damn thing for anyone but himself and some close cronies and Kasich is doing the same. It's all one government , the parties are there as a sham to make the people think they have a say so. Money talks and Bullshit walks and the government has and does steal our money every time we the workers draw a check and then they walk all over us by taking away our freedom. Everyone Welcome the the new United States of America, Land of the fee , Home of the slave.
blowmekasich

Marion, OH

#4702 May 26, 2012
free wrote:
Your box is cardboard and it falls apart when you're all wet. Corporate profits are disbursed into the economy, whether thru CEO salaries & bonuses, employee compensation or shareholder dividends. Our government's over regulation and taxing labor burden stifles private capital growth to be able to reinvest gross profits back in the company as well as the community.
Pollution waffles into our country from foreign countries who could care less about polluting the enviroment. We are down wind from China, the middle east, Mexico and South American jet stream.
Your scope & vision is narrow and self defeating.
Your box is steel. It's dark and keeps you blind. Corporate profits have never been higher. Corporations have never been larger or more powerful than they are now. Taxing labor burden? The tax is on the consumer, taxpayers and labor workforce.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companie...

Of those corporations, we are paying out the ass for fuel for transportation and heating bills (however, they do at least compensate their employees fairly decent). Walmarts employees are underpaid, exploited, and have little or no benefits. They put out what was once an economy of thriving small businesses in which their owners felt only right to help strengthen their communites. Look at all the banks on the list.... didn't we just bail them out with our tax dollars less than 4 years ago? I'm glad my box is flimsy cardboard and not made of the same steel yours is made of.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4703 May 26, 2012
blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
Your box is steel. It's dark and keeps you blind. Corporate profits have never been higher. Corporations have never been larger or more powerful than they are now. Taxing labor burden? The tax is on the consumer, taxpayers and labor workforce.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companie...
Of those corporations, we are paying out the ass for fuel for transportation and heating bills (however, they do at least compensate their employees fairly decent). Walmarts employees are underpaid, exploited, and have little or no benefits. They put out what was once an economy of thriving small businesses in which their owners felt only right to help strengthen their communites. Look at all the banks on the list.... didn't we just bail them out with our tax dollars less than 4 years ago? I'm glad my box is flimsy cardboard and not made of the same steel yours is made of.
The only reason Wal-Mart is successful is because of their customers. Wal-Mart also has descent jobs and benefits. Talk to their truck drivers, their management, their office workers. They also have the best opportunity to move up in the company for those aggressive enough to take advantage of it.

Wal-Mart does not put small businesses out of business--people do. When Wal-Mart opens up a store, they draw customers from smaller shops, but do not have the power to force them out of town.

What do you mean by "Of those corporations, we are paying out the ass for fuel for transportation and heating bills?" Energy companies don't set their prices--the commodity market does.

Kennesaw71

United States

#4704 May 26, 2012
Free, you get mail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beachwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun '17 Ebankslaw-at-aol-com 16
News Two suspended drivers and one Speed Racer: Bent... May '17 yidfellas v USA 1
News Feds Claim Biggest Heroin Bust in Ohio (Sep '10) Apr '17 Tina 33
News Lyndhurst ex-mayor to serve 30-day term (May '06) Apr '17 lavon affair 7
News Woman charged over lost lottery ticket claim (Oct '11) Apr '17 mohel EFUNE 3
News Cleveland OB-GYN is Ohio's only female mohel pe... (Nov '09) Apr '17 mohel becht 2
Challenge Anyone? (Feb '17) Mar '17 Mahmoo Flaps 2

Beachwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beachwood Mortgages