Township takes first steps toward redeveloping site

There are 2 comments on the Nov 11, 2009, Asbury Park Press story titled Township takes first steps toward redeveloping site. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

Changes could be coming to the old Beachwood Plaza shopping center on Route 9 as soon as next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

Since: Nov 09

Beachwood, NJ

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Do we need low cost housing? Has anyone looked around this town lately? The town looks like a hell hole and the inhabitants fit right in. Go in to Quick Chek at any hour -- it is scary to see what is roaming around Beachwood anymore. Invite more trash and get what you asked for. For crying out loud, let's class this place up, and instead of adding low cost housing, let's focus on commercial and retail outlets that will attract spenders to support the local economy.
yoo hoo

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 30, 2009
yeah, I know - I saw you in the quik chek early on Thanksgiving Day buying 2 packs of Twinkies and a Mountain Dew.
Stay classy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beachwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male Pit bull Found 13 hr shoreline Emporium 1
News Toms River 15-Year-Old Among Trio Charged In At... Apr 13 peteet 1
News Lawyer for Sandy victims says settlement needs ... Mar '15 Bill 1
News Baldwin speaks out about Oyster Creek (Feb '08) Feb '15 CAITIE is DUMB 4
News FEMA Flood Risk Open House To Be Held In Toms R... Feb '15 FYI 1
car accident (May '06) Oct '14 jsurfer23 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Crack Corn 34
More from around the web

Beachwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]