A collection that really pops: Teen h...

A collection that really pops: Teen has nearly 1,000 Coca-Cola items

There are 1 comment on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Nov 29, 2008, titled A collection that really pops: Teen has nearly 1,000 Coca-Cola items. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

BEACHWOOD - Rebecca Flores knows firsthand how refreshing collecting can be. The 15-year-old, also known as Becky, started a Coca-Cola collection after Christmas in 2005, and her collection has expanded to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

Linda Golden

Lakewood, NJ

#1 Dec 8, 2008
I saw Rebecca's picture and collection in the APP and wondered if she'd be interested in a Coca Cola Item that I'd like to give to her for her collection. I also like collecting but I'm scaling down alot of stuff and hate to just get rid of it. It's a 6 pack of the old fashioned glass bottles from 2003 with "Old Barney" Barnegat Lighthouse on the label. If she's interested or someone can get me in touch with her that would be great. I live in Ocean Gate and would be happy to drop-off in Beachwood.

Linda Golden
email: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beachwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate (Jul '08) Jun 21 jessie 2
Noel Slade Eurocars (Mar '10) Jun 12 Jedi16 52
Noel Slade Jun 7 Kinsalelady 3
Developments in Bayville, N.J. (Nov '08) Jun 5 Francine 26
Mill Street Swimming Hole May 29 Maggie 1
George Norcross Arrested on Corruption May '17 Lavon Affair 2
NJ Mayor David Mayer makes History for Raising ... May '17 recall CONGRESS 2

Beachwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance