A collection that really pops: Teen has nearly 1,000 Coca-Cola items

Nov 29, 2008 Full story: Asbury Park Press Online

BEACHWOOD - Rebecca Flores knows firsthand how refreshing collecting can be. The 15-year-old, also known as Becky, started a Coca-Cola collection after Christmas in 2005, and her collection has expanded to ...

Full Story
Linda Golden

Toms River, NJ

#1 Dec 8, 2008
I saw Rebecca's picture and collection in the APP and wondered if she'd be interested in a Coca Cola Item that I'd like to give to her for her collection. I also like collecting but I'm scaling down alot of stuff and hate to just get rid of it. It's a 6 pack of the old fashioned glass bottles from 2003 with "Old Barney" Barnegat Lighthouse on the label. If she's interested or someone can get me in touch with her that would be great. I live in Ocean Gate and would be happy to drop-off in Beachwood.

Linda Golden
email: goldengypsi@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beachwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Quick Cash Sep 27 Anonymous 1
Review: Shop-Rite Exec Office Sep 27 Anonymous 1
Cops: Toms River Man, 63, Charged With Sex Assa... Sep 14 viccarrr 1
Several dandruff remedies can relieve itchy, sc... (Apr '09) Sep 8 onegreenguy 15
Throw away the key (Jul '08) Aug 31 Tkwk 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Crack Corn 34
Review: Aaron Bail Bonds (Sep '12) Aug '14 momof2 6

Beachwood News Video

Beachwood Jobs

Beachwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beachwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beachwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]