myBEACHWOODnj.COM

Since: Oct 09

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2009
myBEACHWOODnj.COM has finally been launched! Our goal is aimed towards providing the facts about the corruption in Beachwood, NJ; which will include various documents, videos, and pictures proving what Mayor Ron Jones has been saying since his first day in office.

You will get a chance to explore what is going on in your won backyard, and even help to contribute to the expansion of the site with your own experiences. The site also includes a blog which will be updated frequently about different topics involving Beachwood, New Jersey.

Please visit us at www.myBEACHWOODnj.com
promiseme

Saline, MI

#2 Oct 24, 2009
IT IS THE MAYOR WHO IS THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH BEACHWOOD. AND HE WILL BE RECALLED AND THIS RECALL WILL WORK .
promiseme

Saline, MI

#3 Oct 24, 2009
It has been a long 2 year this man has been in office he has proved he is a mental man he has a lot of court cases that haven't been heard yet.he goal was to put the good people of Beachwood down when his own life is a mess because he lies about everything he couldn't even keep his car out of REPO.He is a danger to BEACHWOOD and all it stands for . HE WILL BE RECALLED.
macXuzr23

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 27, 2009
promiseme, I think he has a lot of cases because there are a bunch of whackos who are constantly trying to sue him. At first, I will admit, it seemed credible. But now it seems like the court cases hold no water and are only being done with malicious intent. I am tired of reading the news about Beachwood but now I think there is some sort of vendetta against the Mayor. Enough is enough, move on.
macxuzr23

Saline, MI

#5 Oct 27, 2009
vendetta, you have to be kidding me the court cases you say are over they aren't and get use to reading about BEACHWOOD IN THE PAPERS tina clark the councilwomans husband is running for council nov 3rd he has sued BEACHWOOD TWICE. Tina clark had in the papers how the mayor jones text her dirty texts 100 of them and her husband ROBERT said how bad they were to people in BEACHWOOD . Then she dropped the charges ((((go figure ))) is that what you think BEACHWOOD NEEDS RUNNING THIS TOWN? I THINK NOT SO WHAT DO THEY DO -- THEY LIE ABOUT THE GOOD PEOPLE IN BEACHWOOD. WELL LOOK BEACHWOOD IS NOW FIGHTING BACK AND IT'S ABOUT TIME .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beachwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Throw away the key (Jul '08) Oct 15 Djs 4
Noel Slade Oct 9 Kinsalelady 3
News Woman drowns at Seaside Park beach continuing d... Sep 29 VWC 1
News Lakewood is a town divided. Here are the bigges... Sep 27 Realist 2
anual yard sale (Jul '13) Jul '17 Bernadette Hanson 3
Beacwood fireworks fundraiser (Aug '16) Aug '16 Nancy 1
Toni Rose (Apr '11) Feb '16 Jaz 4

Beachwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance