Holocaust Afflicted Greek Jews

Holocaust Afflicted Greek Jews

There are 2 comments on the Glen Cove Record Pilot story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Holocaust Afflicted Greek Jews. In it, Glen Cove Record Pilot reports that:

The tragedy that befell Jews living in Greece during World War II was poignantly told to about 600 people gathered at the Nassau County Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Center in Glen Cove on April 7, Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glen Cove Record Pilot.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2013
If Greece care for holocaust, need to ban the pro-nazist and pro-racist groups immediately.
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Rain Man Rain Man have they not taken away your computer privledges yet. Stop writing stupidity and don't stop taking your medication. Or at least change the strength of your meds it seems the affects are wearing off quite quickly.
european2012 wrote:
If Greece care for holocaust, need to ban the pro-nazist and pro-racist groups immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Glen Head Jan 19 VictorOrians 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jan 18 Go Blue Forever 56
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Glen Cove (Feb '14) Jan 14 ieatliger 60
Why do people like Bayville? (Jun '08) Jan 12 Zizzles 23
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Jan 11 Mario 30
Review: Paula S. Gilbert, LMHC (Apr '15) Jan 4 Total waste 6
The old Bayville (Sep '07) Jan 2 Joy 71

Bayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance