I know where to get free stuff online!

Posted in the Bayville Forum

Online Buddy

Lexington, NC

#1 Dec 29, 2013
Hello, I have just found a site that has free stuff to give away! Your probably thinking that nothing is free now-a-days, but if you check it out, you will see that it is totally free! It works like this. I know everyone has heard of e-bay, the site that lets you bid on items and when you win the auction, your item ships to you. This site works like that, except the money you use to bid with is actually tokens. Tokens that you earn by watching videos, and giving away the stuff you have that you don't use. Say I have an old video game that I don't want anymore. I'll put that on the site and let people bid on it. When someone wins the auction, I just mail them my item, and I get credit with their tokens. I use those tokens to bid on items that I do want. Its as simple as that. I invite you to check it out. The link is : http://www.listia.com/... ][IMG]http://www.listia.com/as sets/banners/468x60a1-d890c460 fa057875516bef545ad05a3c.gif[/ IMG][/URL]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Port Chester to Receive Federal Funding to Expa... Dec 12 Leachmark707 1
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31
Sea Cliff Birthdays (Jun '10) Dec 8 Maude 7
Sea Cliff Woman Arrested for Falsely Reporting ... (Feb '12) Dec 8 Joe Krupinski 40
N.Y. bishop ready for pope's U.S. visit (Mar '08) Dec 3 dadmans abode 4
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Glen Cove (Feb '14) Dec 1 Rtenembaum 21
Letter: Save the Trees Nov 26 Joe Krupinski 1

Bayville News Video

Bayville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bayville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:29 pm PST

NBC Sports12:29PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports