Reaney art is on display in state capitol

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Courier Standard

Margaret Reaney Memorial Library Director Dawn Capece, left, and Sharon Fuller, a member of the Reaney Library Board of Trustees, pose in front of a painting by Mary C. Green titled "Poplar Tress near Cambridge" and a sculpture by Felix Hilaire Buhot, "Lady Astride an Eagle," both of which appear in the library and museum's collection.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
bubba

Gilboa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hope that goofball isn't there ,wearing those stupid hats guarding that picture....lol
Rebecca Sokol

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I would like to invited 'bubba' to visit Margaret Reaney Memorial Library and meet our director, Dawn Lamphere. I feel the adjective he used to discribe our director is incorrect and offensive. I have served on the library board as a trustee for over ten years and can state that Dawn Lamphear is an intelligent, dedicated and inspirational woman. She uses her talents to serve the library and community in positive ways. The children love her and respect her in ways some adults may find hard to understand. I am proud to have Dawn as our director. I respect her for her work as a dirctor, educator, and friend. I hope to see Mr. Bubba at the library soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bayville News Video

•••
•••

Bayville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••