Pit bull saves New York woman from burning home
A pit bull saved a woman from a fire in her Long Island, New York home on Friday, barking to alert her as the flames began to spread from the front to the back of the house.Jackie Bonasera said she was drying her hair in an upstairs bathroom of the home on Gabriele Drive in East Norwich ?when she heard the dog barking.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.
#1 May 6, 2013
#2 May 6, 2013
#3 May 6, 2013
yup u do wrong ....god dont like ugly hahhahahahha
Add your comments below
|Steves Pier One (Jun '07)||Jun 18||Karl||114|
|Heartland hearing shows local support||Jun 8||James sakrete||6|
|The Dog Butch was a town icon of glencove (Aug '09)||Jun 3||Jo Famig||17|
|Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14)||May 24||Sydney||66|
|Starbucks, GoHealth sign leases at Greybarn Ami... (Jul '16)||May '17||Concerned||2|
|Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06)||May '17||Lisa||337|
|iLoveKickboxing Hicksville (Jan '16)||Apr '17||melody||3|
Find what you want!
Search Bayville Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC