Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate

Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate

There are 2 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from May 19, 2008, titled Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

LOIS PIAZZA, 95, of OCEAN GATE, died Friday at Van Dyke Hospice, Toms River. She spent many years as a telephone operator before retiring from New Jersey Bell Telephone, Newark. via Asbury Park Press Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

Susan Channell

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Lois Piazza was a good neighbor of my grandmother, Agnes Channell, who lived in Ocean Gate. We visited my grandmother every weekend growing up and I remember Lois and Matt Piazza being very much a part of my childhood memories. Mrs. Piazza especially helped my grandmother with shopping and other things that she couldn't do for herself. I visited Lois with a friend a year or so ago and was able to chat with her one last time. I was always impressed at the way she took care of herself, growing her own herbs and vegetables which she used for cooking and then riding her stationary bike. We will miss you, Lois.
jessie

Pearl River, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2017
Interesting. And yet she cared little for her own family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman drowns at Seaside Park beach continuing d... Sep 29 VWC 1
News Jersey Shore towns geared up to take on post-pr... Aug '17 jackie livers 2
anual yard sale (Jul '13) Jul '17 Bernadette Hanson 3
Developments in Bayville, N.J. (Nov '08) Jun '17 Francine 26
Mill Street Swimming Hole May '17 Maggie 1
Does Anyone Know Marilyn Manfrini of the Bayvi... (Mar '08) May '17 Marilynmanfrini 6
Review: Eastern Dental Of Lacey - Andrew K Dubm... (Apr '11) May '17 Lusnne244 34

Bayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayville Mortgages