Post warning signs by icy bay areas

Post warning signs by icy bay areas

There are 1 comment on the Asbury Park Press story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Post warning signs by icy bay areas. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

Having lived in Seaside Heights for my first 28 years and later moving to Toms River, I am familiar with the bay in Seaside when it appears to be frozen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

concerned person

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Where's the parent(s)? after a tragedy happens, ask the surrounding neighbors! Some would tell you the TRUE story about the supervision that a sudden lost of a young child that could have been saved was given on a 24/7 basis! And that if the parent(s) would "CHECK" on their kids more OFTEN in stead of " ASSUMING" that their kid(s)are where they claim they are going, there would be perhaps a " TRAGEDY/LIFE " saved! It's only after something tragic that may happen a parent might then say to themselves when it's to late "I should have, I could have, I would have" ... but I didn't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ocean Gate man accused of sexually assaulting t... (Jun '13) Dec 1 three blocks 10
News Ocean Gate brothers charged with assault in bea... (May '12) Nov 29 Long timer 8
News Woman drowns at Seaside Park beach continuing d... Sep '17 VWC 1
News Jersey Shore towns geared up to take on post-pr... (Jun '17) Aug '17 jackie livers 2
anual yard sale (Jul '13) Jul '17 Bernadette Hanson 3
News Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate (Jul '08) Jun '17 jessie 2
Developments in Bayville, N.J. (Nov '08) Jun '17 Francine 26

Bayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayville Mortgages