Capthaddy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I 'll tell you about Sandy. You all along the Jersey shore stole the beaches from Mother nature to actually make a profit by charging people to enjoy her beachs as if you owned the waters. SHAME ON YOU, you got what you expected !!! You tried stealing the beaches from Mother Nature and pissed her off . This was her way of her to take back her beaches. Learn something from this , you CAN'T steal her beaches and charge as if you owned them. Her beaches were put there for ALL to enjoy. NO ONE owns the beaches. Don't be stupid , she'll only take them back again
Capthaddy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jan 5, 2013
NO ONE OWNS THE BEACHES, HOW DARE YOU CHARGE TO USE THEM.I feel sorry for those of you who suffer but ignorance is no excuse.
Joey

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 11, 2013
@Capthaddy -You are a nutjob.

Charging for beaches is to pay to cleanup after fat slobs leave shit all over the place. Normal human beings pick up their trash, but there is a cost associated with picking up bums shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman drowns at Seaside Park beach continuing d... Sep 29 VWC 1
News Jersey Shore towns geared up to take on post-pr... Aug '17 jackie livers 2
anual yard sale (Jul '13) Jul '17 Bernadette Hanson 3
News Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate (Jul '08) Jun '17 jessie 2
Developments in Bayville, N.J. (Nov '08) Jun '17 Francine 26
Mill Street Swimming Hole May '17 Maggie 1
Does Anyone Know Marilyn Manfrini of the Bayvi... (Mar '08) May '17 Marilynmanfrini 6

Bayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayville Mortgages