Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Apr 12, 2009
what is the best pizza pie in bayville?

I say it's Dominoes pizza pie, right next to little john's on bay boullevard - they rock!

Bayville, NJ

#2 Apr 14, 2009
I love Schiano's.

Winter Garden, FL

#3 Apr 15, 2009
Leeann wrote:
I love Schiano's.
Yes Schiano's

I left Ocean Gate twenty years ago and I get back less than once a year, but Schiano's is the one thing I HAVE to have when I do.

I've lived in or visited Chicago, LA, Boston, Indiana, Canada, Japan, Korea - Everywhwere except Europe and so far Schiano's is THE BEST!

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Apr 16, 2009
no it's definitely house of pizza next to cumberland farms. DELICIOUS!!

and schiano's is terrible actually..they used to be ok but i dont know what happened. they changed their sauce or something. and dominos is good but its not 'real' pizza so i don't really count it.

Since: Sep 08

#5 Apr 16, 2009
We just tried conca doro (Lanoka) wings and pizza, real good. I think the Schiano original owner opened up a new place on the left before butler blvd. Pretty good there too.

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Apr 18, 2009
nice try, but you're all wrong - it's Dominoes!!!

It was a trick question!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ocean Gate brothers charged with assault in bea... (May '12) Nov '17 Long timer 8
News Woman drowns at Seaside Park beach continuing d... Sep '17 VWC 1
News Jersey Shore towns geared up to take on post-pr... (Jun '17) Aug '17 jackie livers 2
anual yard sale (Jul '13) Jul '17 Bernadette Hanson 3
News Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate (Jul '08) Jun '17 jessie 2
Developments in Bayville, N.J. (Nov '08) Jun '17 Francine 26
Mill Street Swimming Hole (May '17) May '17 Maggie 1

Bayville Jobs

Personal Finance

Bayville Mortgages