Dive in for hidden treasures on this ...

Dive in for hidden treasures on this menu

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 28, 2007, titled Dive in for hidden treasures on this menu. In it, Newsday reports that:

For starters, there's the kitschy name: Shipwreck Tavern. And then there's the nautical decor: model ships and captain's wheels as well as three huge saltwater aquariums and a tiki bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

local guy

Wayne, NJ

#1 Jun 29, 2007
That place is awesome, I've been half a dozen times and everytime its better. The tiki bar set-up is great and the bartenders are very personable and are a very likeable bunch. Go for dinner during the week to avoid the wait and go for drinks on the weekends and peeple watch for hours.
Martha

AOL

#2 Jun 29, 2007
I went there for the first time about 3 weeks ago and was very impressed! First of all, the staff could have been nicer or more accomodating. Our server Ali could not have done enough to make our time there any better. She was pleasant and took the time to explain any questions we had about the food on the menu.
About the food......it was DELICIOUS! I thank them for an all around great night. I am looking forward to return on a night that we can sit outside.
Martha - Part 2

AOL

#3 Jul 1, 2007
OOPS......in my comments about this great place I left out one very important word in the second sentence.....boy how one word can make a difference! It should have read "First of all, the staff could NOT have been nicer or more accomodating. I hope anyone reading it understood it was an oversight! All I can say is......GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF! ENJOY IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Eastern Dental Of Lacey - Andrew K Dubm... (Apr '11) Jan '17 Horrible 31
burglary in holiday city!!! (Apr '09) Dec '16 Tom f holiday city 11
News Explosive device goes off in Seaside along rout... Sep '16 Jane Goodall 1
News Ocean Gate brothers charged with assault in bea... (May '12) Aug '16 Juan 6
Beacwood fireworks fundraiser (Aug '16) Aug '16 Nancy 1
trademark dance academy! (Jul '16) Jul '16 Cdw219 2
Developments in Bayville, N.J. (Nov '08) Jul '16 Kelly 1 25

Bayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayville Mortgages