Mark Alford - WDAF

There are 2 comments on the Fox4KC story from Dec 20, 2009, titled Mark Alford - WDAF. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Mark Alford co-anchors FOX 4 News at 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. with Loren Halifax. Mark joined FOX 4 in March 1998 after spending two years as a weekend anchor and general assignment reporter for KPRC-TV in Houston, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

KLB

Kansas City, MO

#1 Dec 23, 2009
Mark-

This morning you reported on a site for "Signing Santa". I wanted to let you know there is a Santa in Independence that signes as well. I was at Bass Pro and their "Santa Kevin" signed to a little girl with a deaf father. Santa taught her how to sign Merry Chritmas. He was remarkable!! It's nice to see Santa's thinking about the needs of all children.
Jere Smith

Overland Park, KS

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Why is it every time there is a story on smoking , no matter what contex it is (Taxes & Prices or bans. We are forced to see a bunch of overweigh stupid people puffing on a cigarette? It disgusts me and does nothing to add to the news factor of the story. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 33 min frend 825
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Farting 641
Vikings or Game of Thrones 1 hr fubar 1
Baltimore, Freddy Gray's surgery 2 hr fubar 22
Greg Abbot 4 hr fubar 1
Bruce Jenner is mentally ill. 5 hr fubar 29
Garland 5 hr fubar 7
More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]