First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TBL

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Posters beware, Heavy is threatening through his alter-ego to consult with a lawyer to get everyone's name.

I am really scared, Heavy can sue me for impugning his good name.

On what basis can he sue me? He can sue me for all of the material loss he experienced to his business on the basis of my words.

Wait! Heavy doesn't do anything, doesn't make any money and doesn't have a business, so I can't do any punitive damage to him.

In that case:

1. Heavy is a loser, from a long-line of white trash.

2. Heavy is a by-product of his mother working the ice house circuit in Pasadena. Compared to her, Heavy is high class.

3. Heavy has a sixth grade education and fancies himself an intellectual.

4. Heavy is one step away from having to living a community for those with special needs. Six months ago he was begging on the street with a dog. He is almost in the need of around the clock special care.

5. Heavy is a con-man and a liar. He a threat to children and the elderly.

6. Heavy is not allowed to have any contact with his daughter.

7. Heavy's family will have nothing to do with him, because he has stolen from almost all of them.

8. Heavy is afraid of confrontation. Have you ever heard of anyone having any confrontation with him, despite all of his rhetoric? No, get him face to face and he is pudding, a fat, sweaty, kind of gayish man who will slip out the side door rather than have to face his peers. That is why his thrives on the internets.

9. Everything Heavy touches turns to sh*t, so it is his mission in life to disrupt the lives of others who are healthy and happy.

10. Heavy is not coming back to La Porte, running for mayor, or doing anything besides sitting in a flop house being a full time troll.

Don't be afraid of the loser and his imaginary friends.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 Jan 28, 2013
11. Heavy Fed is such a threat that imbeciles the world over set themselves futilely against him.

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Say TBL it sure sounds like you know that loser, you did forget to add false prophet, and ego maniac to your list. Fed forgets that he himself is the biggest imbecile in the world so he sets himself against those of us who know him for what he is. Fear him? A friends grandson who is five is scarier than Fed. Let's face it guys Fed is a joke.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2013
TBL,

There's no need to slander his mom. But I agree, like all Democrats, he's bent on taking good things away from good hard working people by calling them undeserving and calling prosperity evil.

In addition, he will have to come to Texas and give a deposition. The defense is allowed to ask any question on any topic they want.(convictions, drug addictions, personal habits, tax returns etc.) It becomes a matter of public record. Lying in a deposition is a felony. But a felony is nothing compared to what a judge will do if you are caught lying.

Whet do you think of no child support for the life of his daughter, while smoking all of that pot?

This could be good. More popcorn please!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
You see all you have to do is be hard on him and he will tuck his tail, run, and hide. He won't stay gone forever, just long enough to lick his wound and pout for a while. Then when is ego feels a little better he'll come back and try the same old tired BS again. But then you folks probably know the idiot better than I do. LATER false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Elaine wrote:
TBL,

In addition, he will have to come to Texas and give a deposition.
I am IN Texas, dumbobutt.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Liar, liar pants on fire, you don't have the guts to come to Texas and face anyone, if you did you wouldn't have been run out of La Porte in the first place.

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 Jan 28, 2013
TBL wrote:
Posters beware, Heavy is threatening through his alter-ego to consult with a lawyer to get everyone's name.
I am really scared, Heavy can sue me for impugning his good name.
On what basis can he sue me? He can sue me for all of the material loss he experienced to his business on the basis of my words.
Wait! Heavy doesn't do anything, doesn't make any money and doesn't have a business, so I can't do any punitive damage to him.
In that case:
1. Heavy is a loser, from a long-line of white trash.
2. Heavy is a by-product of his mother working the ice house circuit in Pasadena. Compared to her, Heavy is high class.
3. Heavy has a sixth grade education and fancies himself an intellectual.
4. Heavy is one step away from having to living a community for those with special needs. Six months ago he was begging on the street with a dog. He is almost in the need of around the clock special care.
5. Heavy is a con-man and a liar. He a threat to children and the elderly.
6. Heavy is not allowed to have any contact with his daughter.
7. Heavy's family will have nothing to do with him, because he has stolen from almost all of them.
8. Heavy is afraid of confrontation. Have you ever heard of anyone having any confrontation with him, despite all of his rhetoric? No, get him face to face and he is pudding, a fat, sweaty, kind of gayish man who will slip out the side door rather than have to face his peers. That is why his thrives on the internets.
9. Everything Heavy touches turns to sh*t, so it is his mission in life to disrupt the lives of others who are healthy and happy.
10. Heavy is not coming back to La Porte, running for mayor, or doing anything besides sitting in a flop house being a full time troll.
Don't be afraid of the loser and his imaginary friends.
I didn't even bother reading this until just now.

I am not afraid of confrontation.

I just have trouble being angry at people face to face.

As long as I do not see you... I can remain angry with you.

Once I see you... I can only smile because I love and forgive you as a human being.

When I am around a lot of people... I have difficulties because I can feel their pain, their hurt, their heartache... and it can overwhelm me.

I have been this way my whole life.

I identify with every living thing.

I started saving insects when I was little more than a toddler.

I moved from saving birds to reptiles to rodents to small mammals and then larger ones to people to fish and sea mammals and back to people.

Progressively I am challenging myself more and more.

Now I am trying to save a town.

Who knows what may be next???

www.HeavyFed.com
lpc

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even bother reading this until just now.
I am not afraid of confrontation.
I just have trouble being angry at people face to face.
As long as I do not see you... I can remain angry with you.
Once I see you... I can only smile because I love and forgive you as a human being.
When I am around a lot of people... I have difficulties because I can feel their pain, their hurt, their heartache... and it can overwhelm me.
I have been this way my whole life.
I identify with every living thing.
I started saving insects when I was little more than a toddler.
I moved from saving birds to reptiles to rodents to small mammals and then larger ones to people to fish and sea mammals and back to people.
Progressively I am challenging myself more and more.
Now I am trying to save a town.
Who knows what may be next???
www.HeavyFed.com
I hope your child gets a chance to read this, all the things your fighting to save all the way down to a roach, but where were you at her last Christmas, what a freaking joke of a man are you?? Keep amoking your tree of life,im sure she will understand, its normal right??
lpc

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
11. Heavy Fed is such a threat that imbeciles the world over set themselves futilely against him.
www.HeavyFed.com
12. Heavy is a joke/ deadbeat.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11 Jan 28, 2013
lpc wrote:
<quoted text> I hope your child gets a chance to read this, all the things your fighting to save all the way down to a roach, but where were you at her last Christmas, what a freaking joke of a man are you?? Keep amoking your tree of life,im sure she will understand, its normal right??
Listen, you have no idea what is going on there.

Just know it is very painful for me... and it is sorry of you to attack me with it.

You are not a very nice person.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Why must I be perfect??

Can't I have faults??

I have never claimed to be perfect.

Sure which y'all would quit expecting me to be.

Everyone else gets a pass... but I am held to a higher standard.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... that you all expect me not to fall.

I am human.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Sure WISH y'all would quit expecting me to be.
lpc

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Why must I be perfect??
Can't I have faults??
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... that you all expect me not to fall.
I am human.
Well why not work on fixing your faults and not worry about the so called corruption in La Porte?

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 Jan 28, 2013
lpc wrote:
<quoted text> Well why not work on fixing your faults and not worry about the so called corruption in La Porte?
My faults will soon not be of this world... I'd rather work on faults that will remain after my passing.
lpc

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Why must I be perfect??
Can't I have faults??
I am human.
We are human, but with you advertising your web site, scotchmoss posse and all that bullshit, come on man really. All the time u spend talking crap about the LPPD, really??You put yourself in the lime light, take yourself out and try being a Dad and then just maybe you might have accomplished something good, worth posting on your web site

www.HeavyFed.com

#17 Jan 28, 2013
lpc wrote:
<quoted text> We are human, but with you advertising your web site, scotchmoss posse and all that bullshit, come on man really. All the time u spend talking crap about the LPPD, really??You put yourself in the lime light, take yourself out and try being a Dad and then just maybe you might have accomplished something good, worth posting on your web site
I wish it was that easy.

Really I do.

Do you really think I care about all these things and do not care for my own daughter??

I think of her every day.

You have no idea what is going on there... and I'll say again, it's highly inappropriate for you to be picking at that wound.

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 Jan 28, 2013
lpc wrote:
<quoted text> All the time u spend talking crap about the LPPD, really??
I have never said anything untrue about the LPPD.

The leadership sucks... plain and simple.

We need a new Chief, that's a fact... and we need one promoted from the current ranks.

It was wrong to import a Chief from elsewhere... it did a disservice to the entire department and to the city as a whole.
gringo

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 28, 2013
You live in la. I doubt you can vote in Lp, much less run for office.

Get a grip and move on. You have no attachment to Lp anymore.

You are not a property owner or a tax payer.

Grow up. Meet with your big time Hollywood producer and we will all look for your special on public access cable.

www.HeavyFed.com

#20 Jan 28, 2013
gringo wrote:
You have no attachment to Lp anymore.
Except... my great grandparents are burred right smack in the middle of the La Porte Cemetery.

I will always be bound to La Porte... and I will always call it my home.

I am just on vacation when I am away from home.

Don't worry, next mayoral election... I'll meet the residency requirements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas Flaring 3 hr Heavy Fed 5
Obama arrested? 3 hr fubar 19
Y'all leave poor Fubar alone! 3 hr fubar 16
Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases c... 6 hr Heavy Fed 7
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 16 hr fubar 27
Fubar's new name is Granny Panties. 16 hr fubar 17
merry chistmas to everyone!! Fri fubar 5

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match