Gypsies at Walmart
A gypsy in Texas

United States

#21 Jan 13, 2013
None of you people know what a gypsy is it will never understand a gypsy If they are so bad why aren't day behind bars. To go to prison you might see 1 gypsy but she see a whole lot of other people Why would you turn on the news all you hear is murder Sexual assault rape and everything else but never buy a gypsy So don't be too fast to judge other people Jesus died For everyone Just cause there a little different you shouldn't judge. Us 1 day you will be judged

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#22 Jan 13, 2013
Sometimes I will give money to people even if I know they need a beer just because I see how miserably they need it. If someone is scamming, though, the fastest way to get rid of them is to offer to go back in the store and buy what they needed. There was a lady where I used to live in north Texas. The first time I encountered her she said she needed money to buy bread for her kids. I offered to buy her some bread....and she left. I was telling some people who had lived there forever about it. They said, "Oh, girl, that ain't nothin but crack head Mary. She ain't even got no kids." Next time I saw her she asked me for money for something for her kids. I said, "Mary, you ain't got no kids." Next time she saw me she started pointing and yelling and calling me a b•#xh!
Skeedmark

Pasadena, TX

#24 Jan 15, 2013
...or gypsies at walmart.
Skeedmark

Pasadena, TX

#23 Jan 15, 2013
That's why you don't mess with Crackhead Mary.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#25 Jan 15, 2013
To the best of my knowledge I have never seen a gypsy, but they have always scared me since I read Stephen King's book Thinner years ago! They just seem really spooky or scary for some reason.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#26 Jan 16, 2013
Skeedmark wrote:
...or gypsies at walmart.
Crackhead Mary I would know if I saw her again, but I wouldn't know a gypsy from anyone else. What is it that makes a gypsy a gypsy? I would imagine it is like any other group of people. You have good and bad.

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#27 Jan 16, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackhead Mary I would know if I saw her again, but I wouldn't know a gypsy from anyone else. What is it that makes a gypsy a gypsy? I would imagine it is like any other group of people. You have good and bad.
If you want to meet a Gypsy... just go look at any used car listed on Craigslist in North Houston.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

#28 Jan 16, 2013
A gypsy in Texas wrote:
None of you people know what a gypsy is it will never understand a gypsy If they are so bad why aren't day behind bars. To go to prison you might see 1 gypsy but she see a whole lot of other people Why would you turn on the news all you hear is murder Sexual assault rape and everything else but never buy a gypsy So don't be too fast to judge other people Jesus died For everyone Just cause there a little different you shouldn't judge. Us 1 day you will be judged
Spelling, grammar, paragraphs and just plain nuts! You win three internets for your post!

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#29 Jan 16, 2013
RBCheney wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling, grammar, paragraphs and just plain nuts! You win three internets for your post!
Still... they seem to know the difference between TOO and TO.

Strange mixture of literacy and illiteracy.

Definitely a Gypsy.
TBL

Houston, TX

#30 Jan 16, 2013
As a general rule, gypsies do not read or write. That post was written on a third grade level, so it is possible it was written by a gypsy.

The whole post was absurd, if you run into a HPD detective that has been on the job a while, ask him about gypsy crimes. They will have a lot to tell you.

Gypsies are almost all criminals. Period.

You are right gypsy, some people don't know better, but I do. Here are some fun facts.

1. They believe that they have the right to steal from everyone because god didn't give them a homeland.

2. The only caveat to rule one is that they won't steal from blacks because they believe that their money is cursed and dirty.

3. Many believe they have visions that tell them where to steal.

4. They marry their cousins.

5. They often stash money in their walls.

6. They believe their women can't be touched by non-gypsies.

7. They brag that they are able to steal with their mouths instead of a gun.

8. They prey on the elderly (sounds like someone we all know)

9. They are mostly assembly of god or worship in churches rented out from assembly of god.

10. Did I mention they will marry their own cousins. Culturally, these people would be backwards in the 13th century.
Mister Bojangles

La Porte, TX

#31 Jan 17, 2013
TBL wrote:
As a general rule, gypsies do not read or write. That post was written on a third grade level, so it is possible it was written by a gypsy.
The whole post was absurd, if you run into a HPD detective that has been on the job a while, ask him about gypsy crimes. They will have a lot to tell you.
Gypsies are almost all criminals. Period.
You are right gypsy, some people don't know better, but I do. Here are some fun facts.
1. They believe that they have the right to steal from everyone because god didn't give them a homeland.
2. The only caveat to rule one is that they won't steal from blacks because they believe that their money is cursed and dirty.
3. Many believe they have visions that tell them where to steal.
4. They marry their cousins.
5. They often stash money in their walls.
6. They believe their women can't be touched by non-gypsies.
7. They brag that they are able to steal with their mouths instead of a gun.
8. They prey on the elderly (sounds like someone we all know)
9. They are mostly assembly of god or worship in churches rented out from assembly of god.
10. Did I mention they will marry their own cousins. Culturally, these people would be backwards in the 13th century.
You just described democrats. Except they stash their money in freezers. Oh, and no God. Definitely no God, unless that God is Hussein Owebama.
Skeedmark

Pasadena, TX

#32 Jan 23, 2013
...or Crackhead Mary.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#33 Jan 24, 2013
Skeedmark wrote:
...or Crackhead Mary.
Crackhead Mary is black. Does that count as being a gypsy? Btw, is there a specific race or country that gypsies typically come from?
Gitano

United States

#35 Jun 19, 2015
We're not all criminals. It'd be nice if you'd stop stereotyping. Been to your KKK meeting lately?
Gitano

United States

#36 Jun 19, 2015
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackhead Mary is black. Does that count as being a gypsy? Btw, is there a specific race or country that gypsies typically come from?
We're the diaspora of India. We descended from the Rajput and Sindh People, about 1000 years ago or so. Just so happens that I'm a mix of Gitano, Eurolatin, Amerindian, and Norse, but I still am proud of my roots.

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#37 Jun 19, 2015
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>We're the diaspora of India. We descended from the Rajput and Sindh People, about 1000 years ago or so. Just so happens that I'm a mix of Gitano, Eurolatin, Amerindian, and Norse, but I still am proud of my roots.
That and a dollar might get you a cup of coffee.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#38 Jun 21, 2015
to (SOME) a gypsy might be considered competition
as in scaming on their corner.

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#39 Jun 21, 2015
red dawn wrote:
to (SOME) a gypsy might be considered competition
as in scaming on their corner.
I am better at the. "set up" than any gypsy, Ded Dawn.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#40 Jun 21, 2015
years of practice makes perfect I guess.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#41 Jun 21, 2015
Lomaxx wrote:
There's a clean evvironment in CANADA!
GET WITH IT!
Not where they are pulling the tar sands oil out. I think you can buy some land pretty cheap along the railroad lines where they ship that oil along now also. They certainly supply some grand footage of trains blazing and towns .........I have to say a lot of my mom's relatives are making money out there so ...'.I will stop now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Scotch Moss Posse (Dec '09) 43 min Heavy Fed 41
Mike Huckabee Trump JR. 46 min Heavy Fed 4
Goodbye Topix La Porte! 11 hr fubar 22
LP Street Gangs 12 hr fubar 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon 2010 farts 934
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) Jul 22 rick 124
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages