First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#21 Apr 8, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
We should be free to kill people like you.
If anyone thinks GOAT is anything but an angry confused woman, here is your proof.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#22 Apr 8, 2013
goat: Don't start telling folks that you want to kill people, that's not nice.
Do you want death for parking violations too???
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#23 Apr 16, 2013
smoke it up wrote:
Its a free country. If you tell me I can't smoke i can tell you to go **** yourself. Same with guns.
I agree. I love to smoke and endanger no one.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#24 Apr 16, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I love to smoke and endanger no one.
It has been proven that you damage your genes by smoking and hand them down to your children. Cancer is passed to your offspring this way.

But I agree, since no man will ever come within a 10-foot-pole's length of you, you will never have children. So I suppose you endanger no one.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#25 Apr 16, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been proven that you damage your genes by smoking and hand them down to your children. Cancer is passed to your offspring this way.
You stupid phfucking bitch... you live in the toxic capital of the world... surrounded by refineries... and you're worried about cigarette smoke????

Get a freaking clue... pick your battles better!!!!
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#26 Apr 16, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid phfucking bitch... you live in the toxic capital of the world... surrounded by refineries... and you're worried about cigarette smoke????

HF, what do you know about the environmental procedures at the plants?

www.HeavyFed.com

#27 Apr 16, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know when it's storming... there are no environmental procedures.

www.HeavyFed.com

#28 Apr 17, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
See... what you don't seem to understand... is that they can run those refineries so that no toxic emissions are released... and it would not make much difference.

The problem is that most everything those chemical plants produce is toxic... and once produced... it WILL eventually be released into the environment.

What needs to happen... is that we need to make it illegal to profit from Earth destruction.

It's insane that corporations are making billions upon billions of dollars destroying our environment.

Anything that we NEED that causes degradation to our world should be produced... but ALL of the profit needs to be taken out of it.

Profiting from poisoning... is just wrong.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#29 Apr 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid phfucking bitch... you live in the toxic capital of the world... surrounded by refineries... and you're worried about cigarette smoke????
Let me see, anyone has a choice of whether to put a load of burning carcinogens in their mouths and inhale it directly into their bloodstream. They do it all day, every day regardless of where they are. Of course, they have been taught since childhood that it is stupid and deadly. This passes the deadly, broken genes directly via the bloodstream to their cildren and gives them cancer.

Now the city enacts a regulation preventing smokers from inflicting the carcinogen into the air breathed by children and other people who have chosen not to smoke.

Since only about 20% of the citizens of LP are smokers; that means 80% are protected from the deadly smoke. The regulation seems reasonable and well thought out law.

It seems like you (HF) would be in favor of something like this. Why not? It keeps the air cleaner and probably saves lives in LP. Isn't that your mantra? Keep the air cleaner and save lives?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#30 Apr 17, 2013
I am a former smoker and when I started there was little or no knowledge of the harm of smoking, so don't go there. I have been without a smoke for seven years and every day I want one, and you have no idea how an addiction like smoking affects anyone. You would appear to be an intolerant control freak. So get a life, and be a little less rude.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#31 Apr 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
I am a former smoker and when I started there was little or no knowledge of the harm of smoking, so don't go there. I have been without a smoke for seven years and every day I want one, and you have no idea how an addiction like smoking affects anyone. You would appear to be an intolerant control freak. So get a life, and be a little less rude.
So the truth comes out. No one said you can't smoke. They said you can't smoke near me.

BTW your addiction is self-inflicted. We have known about the link to cancer for 50+ years. That means you had plenty of time to stop. Don't try to convince us that it's an illness and you can't help it.,
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#32 Apr 17, 2013
You are a moron, I never said it was an illness, I said an addiction that you know nothing about. Yes it is self inflicted by me myself at a time when I was very young and little or nothing was known about the harmful affects of smoking. And as I said I haven't smoked in seven years which means I have more self control than a rude control freak like yourself. You just have to push your beliefs on others, just can't help yourself can you? You can't go a day without being rude to someone.

www.HeavyFed.com

#33 Apr 17, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see, anyone has a choice of whether to put a load of burning carcinogens in their mouths and inhale it directly into their bloodstream.
Yeah... they keep telling us how bad they are for us... and how many thousands of people die every year from smoking them... but they keep right on selling them because they are making a buttload of money off of taxing them!!

Meanwhile, Marijuana has never killed anyone... it's an expectorant so it clears your lungs... and in fact Marijuana has never done anything but contribute positively to my growth as a human being.

Remember when La Porte City Council voted to ban fake bake(artificial weed)from the city because it supposedly lead to the death of a couple people???

I told them it was stupid to ban it... because they will never stop it... and they didn't... I can still go into a store in La Porte and buy fake bake.

If they are so concerned about our health... why don't they ban those cigarettes from being sold in La Porte???

I mean if they are so worried about us breathing toxic fumes... why don't they just ban cigarettes all together????

I'd actually be in favor of that!!!

But to allow someone to buy something... that you KNOW is bad for them... and then tell them they can't use it around other people because it's bad for THEM... that's just stupid!!

And YOU, Elaine... are the stupidest one of all for towing that line.

Just because something is illegal does not make it wrong... and just because something is legal... does not make it right.

You're supposed to use your brain, Eliane... try it sometime.

www.HeavyFed.com
Elaine

Houston, TX

#34 Apr 17, 2013
I don't have a problem with pot either. If it was legal, I would have a pillowcase full in the back of my minivan.

I also agree that a ban on some fake pot is stupid. Let the parents decide if their kids can smoke it. Just not around me.
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... they keep telling us how bad they are for us... and how many thousands of people die every year from smoking them... but they keep right on selling them because they are making a buttload of money off of taxing them!!
Meanwhile, Marijuana has never killed anyone... it's an expectorant so it clears your lungs... and in fact Marijuana has never done anything but contribute positively to my growth as a human being.
Remember when La Porte City Council voted to ban fake bake(artificial weed)from the city because it supposedly lead to the death of a couple people???
I told them it was stupid to ban it... because they will never stop it... and they didn't... I can still go into a store in La Porte and buy fake bake.
If they are so concerned about our health... why don't they ban those cigarettes from being sold in La Porte???
I mean if they are so worried about us breathing toxic fumes... why don't they just ban cigarettes all together????
I'd actually be in favor of that!!!
But to allow someone to buy something... that you KNOW is bad for them... and then tell them they can't use it around other people because it's bad for THEM... that's just stupid!!
And YOU, Elaine... are the stupidest one of all for towing that line.
Just because something is illegal does not make it wrong... and just because something is legal... does not make it right.
You're supposed to use your brain, Eliane... try it sometime.
www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#35 Apr 17, 2013
She has no brain, just another mindless fool who wants to be THE BOSS.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#36 Apr 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
She has no brain, just another mindless fool who wants to be THE BOSS.
I see you have nothing to offer now but name-calling. You win!

Go have another drink.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#37 Apr 18, 2013
I haven't had a drink, and of course I win; it's not hard against someone like you who likes to slur people, hurl insults, and make vulgar comments. Not to mention the fact that you would never accept anything that was offered that didn't go along with your mindless blather.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#38 Apr 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
I haven't had a drink, and of course I win; it's not hard against someone like you who likes to slur people, hurl insults, and make vulgar comments. Not to mention the fact that you would never accept anything that was offered that didn't go along with your mindless blather.
Yes you win. Now turn on the TV, Jerry Springer is on.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#39 Apr 18, 2013
Who is Jerry Springer?
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#40 Apr 18, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
So the truth comes out. No one said you can't smoke. They said you can't smoke near me.
BTW your addiction is self-inflicted. We have known about the link to cancer for 50+ years. That means you had plenty of time to stop. Don't try to convince us that it's an illness and you can't help it.,
Good, then you agree with me. More intrusive government is good. Government control is good. Nanny state is good. Thanks. Now we are on the same page. You will be voting democrat from now on. Great job!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 43 min why 22,341
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 532
On vacation. 3 hr Observer 3
Cenikor (Feb '11) 9 hr andriel 116
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 13 hr poor heavy 39
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 337
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••