Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone tell me why all you smell around LP baseball fields is cigarette smoke when the fields is a tobacco free area. I wish either the board took a stand or hire an officer to walk around and write tickets.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Some smokers are the most inconsiderate people i have met. They are the reason we have some of the ridiculous tobacco laws we have.

I have been a smoker for going on 20 years. My wife is an ex-smoker and no one else in my family smokes. Maybe thats why i show the consideration i do..

When i smoke in public, i always get away from the crowd and try to stay down wind. I dont smoke at restaurants..... or anywhere indoors for that matter (Except bars).

I have the right to smoke, you have the right to clean air. Most of us agree to this, but the few that dont screws it up for all of us..... and make me walk all over disney looking for the " designated smoking cell", while the jackass the rules were made for blows smoke in your face!

Going to smoke
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

There is no issue. People can and should be able to smoke outside. You are in no danger, you idiot.
empire boy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

GOTP wrote:
There is no issue. People can and should be able to smoke outside. You are in no danger, you idiot.
Sticks and stones....

Its an issue to him and he has a right to ask.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

You have a right to smoke. But you don't have a right to STINK around me. You may think you don't stink, but you do (really, you do). So stay away from the rest of us. Enjoy your nasty habit.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

That's why I don't invite you over for ribs!

But to each his own...
Lucy

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

GOTP wrote:
I have an asthma attack when I am around people that just smell like a cigarette.it is my right to have cigarette air inside or out. Most polite people will smoke where the wind is blowing away
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>I have an asthma attack when I am around people that just smell like a cigarette.it is my right to have cigarette air inside or out. Most polite people will smoke where the wind is blowing away
Mam, it is not your "right" to breathe fresh, non-tobacco laced air. But you do have freedom to express your opinion. So do that. I think if we shamed people more then the world would be a better place. But remember that wind plays a part in it. Most people WILL go to the outskirts of a ballpark, but the wind blows it back.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Argue all you want. You still stink. Your breath is like shit and burning tires. How can you live like that?
Smokers

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Smokers think that it is their right to smoke. They trivialize others who complain about it. They rely on the Social and Medical Welfare system to pay for their extraordinarily expensive deaths due to smoking. They ignore the generational smoking habit that they pass on to their children. The refute the lost productivity that they force on their employers.
Smokers infringe on everyone and everything around them, and demand that it be accepted as their right.......and they stink!
Bitches

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I bet these are the same parents that complain about what position their kids are playing or how the coach is talking to their little angels. People like ya'll are gonna bitch about everything. Continue to bitch and whine in your pathetic little lives and i'll worry about shit that really matters......
jdb1213

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Smokers wrote:
Smokers think that it is their right to smoke. They trivialize others who complain about it. They rely on the Social and Medical Welfare system to pay for their extraordinarily expensive deaths due to smoking. They ignore the generational smoking habit that they pass on to their children. The refute the lost productivity that they force on their employers.
Smokers infringe on everyone and everything around them, and demand that it be accepted as their right.......and they stink!
Not all smokers are on welfare nimwit.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Smokers wrote:
What BS! All of it! LOL!
(I stay downwind)
Laporte Baseball

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Its against the ballparks rules not saying they cant smoke but the ball park is a smoke free place as stated on every field out there. So these ppl are in violation i could careless if ppl smoke just do it where you not in violation is all i ask. I dont have a kid that plays league ball either.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an asthma attack when I am around people that just smell like a cigarette.it is my right to have cigarette air inside or out. Most polite people will smoke where the wind is blowing away
What a hilarious post. You have nothing of the sort. You are just being a drama queen.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hilarious post. You have nothing of the sort. You are just being a drama queen.
As anyone who has followed me knows, the previous GOTP posts are not me.

I smoked for years and didn't realize how bad I smelled to non-smokers. I haven't smoked for 30 years, and when I see people my age who haven't quit, their skin is like leather, ashen, and they are in sad shape.

It is my right to not inhale tobacco. It might be the right of some ignorant people to kill themselves, but, in my opinion it is tragic that they force their kids or others to inhale tobacco smoke.

Smokers are a very sad lot. But thanks for paying lots of taxes, that we don't need to pay.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
As anyone who has followed me knows, the previous GOTP posts are not me.
I smoked for years and didn't realize how bad I smelled to non-smokers. I haven't smoked for 30 years, and when I see people my age who haven't quit, their skin is like leather, ashen, and they are in sad shape.
It is my right to not inhale tobacco. It might be the right of some ignorant people to kill themselves, but, in my opinion it is tragic that they force their kids or others to inhale tobacco smoke.
Smokers are a very sad lot. But thanks for paying lots of taxes, that we don't need to pay.
When I was a kid both of my parents smoked. Back then it wasn't unusual for people to smoke in their houses and cars, and my parents did both.
I remember how sick I would feel in the car with them. Nauseated. Headache. it was so miserable. I am so glad I never smoked.
Lucy

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to say cigarette FREE....surprised no one said anything about me contradicting my own point
smoke it up

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Its a free country. If you tell me I can't smoke i can tell you to go **** yourself. Same with guns.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

smoke it up wrote:
Its a free country. If you tell me I can't smoke i can tell you to go **** yourself. Same with guns.
You are the type that would yell FIRE in a crowded theater. After all it is free speech?

We should be free to kill people like you.

After all, your argument is that only criminals will have guns if we enact gun control laws.

Murderers will still kill despite laws against murder, so why not eliminate all laws?

Move to Yemen creep. There they have the laws you like, and the medical care you deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baytown Discussions

Search the Baytown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 42 min fubar 21,180
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 16,815
Heavy Fed the song 2 hr SamDamnit 87
Obama arresting doctors if they talk.. 3 hr SamDamnit 28
1 Blessing From God 6 hr Stephen Levi 3
Debate: Marijuana - Baytown, TX (Aug '10) 9 hr wagon tent 22
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) 12 hr why 383
•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••