criminial court 183

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#42 Jun 6, 2014
I can read wrote:
Y:know, I can read. According to the master docket all resets have been at the request of the defense/defendant. Should I believe the legal document or should I believe the mentally ill, homeless, drugged out liar? Keep spewing your story, Mr Innocent. I guess a lie is just as good as the truth as long as you can get somebody to believe it. So maybe your jail buddies will believe you... you can provide comedy entertainment during the blanket party..oh, I guess you can't rape the willing. Enjoy!
I can tell you for sure... I have never gone into that courtroom hoping for a reset.

It's not I who is delaying the process, I am ready to get on with it.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#43 Jun 7, 2014
You are a liar! Nothing more and nothing less, and it would appear that you are the only one who doesn't know it.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Jun 7, 2014
FYI when someone loses a trail the judge sentences them to the maximum sentence of the charge that they are convicted of we dont wanna see ya catch an elboe heavy fed .....by the way what is the maximum penalty that your charge carries ...

Location hidden

#45 Jun 7, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
FYI when someone loses a trail the judge sentences them to the maximum sentence of the charge that they are convicted of we dont wanna see ya catch an elboe heavy fed .....by the way what is the maximum penalty that your charge carries ...
You don't worry you're sweet little head none, Uncle Heavy has this one covered... with plenty of tarp to spare.

Location hidden

#46 Jun 7, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>You don't worry YOUR sweet little head none, Uncle Heavy has this one covered... with plenty of tarp to spare.
LOL
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Jun 7, 2014
I see that you laughed at your own joke funny big girl..

Location hidden

#48 Jun 7, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
I see that you laughed at your own joke funny big girl..
I laughed at my improper use of the word,"you're".
man boobs

Houston, TX

#49 Jun 8, 2014
What loses are you referring to?
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Jun 8, 2014
man boobs wrote:
What loses are you referring to?
Its the loss of his browneye...
man boobs

Houston, TX

#51 Jun 9, 2014
I'm sure he set that trap as well. All part of the master plan.

Location hidden

#52 Jun 9, 2014
man boobs wrote:
I'm sure he set that trap as well. All part of the master plan.
Obviously you have not been playing close attention.

Location hidden

#53 Jun 9, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you have not been playing close attention.
Paying... of course.

Could have been a Freudian slip.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#54 Jun 9, 2014
You are so full of s---! Not to mention that you are a liar. All you are to most people is comic relief.
man boobs

Houston, TX

#55 Jun 9, 2014
I can read wrote:
According to the justice system court postings, the case is reset due to the request of the defense/defendant... meaning you requested the reset... so more lies from the fatgirl as the clock ticks away
Thank you for clarifying.
I can read

Los Angeles, CA

#57 Jun 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been in front of a judge and had the charges against me read aloud.
I've been present when other people were indicted... but as far as I know I have not been.
I don't recall ever having even seen an indictment.
I've only spoken to the judge once... and she just asked a few simple questions, nothing really involving the case.
I believe the word I used was "arraignment." Your court proceedings are past arraignment into pre-trial motions... you are talking about "indictment." apparently you can't read either.
heads will roll

Houston, TX

#58 Jun 11, 2014
But then he knew that....
heads will roll

Houston, TX

#59 Jun 11, 2014
All part of the master plan...

Location hidden

#60 Jun 11, 2014
Y'all keep laughing... and I keep winning.

No wonder we get along so well.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#61 Jun 11, 2014
Winning? What exactly have you won? How do figure that we get along? You are so full of s---. Liar.
I can read

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Jun 11, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
Y'all keep laughing... and I keep winning.
No wonder we get along so well.
By "winning" you really mean "losing". Yes, it's really funny. I have deciphered your pattern.

Speaking of which, the Y'all lets me know that Yallarefunny is really you. Tsk, Tsk...still posting under differrent personalities, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 4 min josh 1
Trump as Supreme Ruler 2 hr Heavy Fed 18
Hilary's America & Andrew Jackson 6 hr Defiant1 21
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected 6 hr Defiant1 2
democrats gaining strength in Texas 13 hr Texan 19
Obama Offends People in Louisana 16 hr Elaine 21
Trump - Putin Ticket 19 hr josh 26

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance