A&E Marketing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 27, 2013
These people are geniuses. They suspend Phil before Christmas, while the cast is on hiatus, knowing the fans and most red staged a will rush out and buy all the Duck Dynasty merchandise. They also run a Duck Dynasty marathon knowing millions will tune in to see what all the fuss is about. Guess what happens next? Phil is reinstated in the middle of duck season,when they don't work, per their contract. If Phil was in on this,he is brilliant at marketing himself . The show will now be more popular than ever.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
These people are geniuses. They suspend Phil before Christmas, while the cast is on hiatus, knowing the fans and most red staged a will rush out and buy all the Duck Dynasty merchandise. They also run a Duck Dynasty marathon knowing millions will tune in to see what all the fuss is about. Guess what happens next? Phil is reinstated in the middle of duck season,when they don't work, per their contract. If Phil was in on this,he is brilliant at marketing himself . The show will now be more popular than ever.
No one gives a damn.

It's just a distraction from the important things.

You probably watch soap operas too.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#3 Dec 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a damn.
It's just a distraction from the important things.
You probably watch soap operas too.
I don't watch the show and I don't judge any one who does. Unlike you obviously. My guess is you don't watch tv partly because you don't have one. Watching tv on a phone or small screen is an exercise in futility. Those important things you speak of are not important to me. I am not a fan of con men and beggars like you,so I am sure we have no common interests. If you don't like the subject you don't have to read or post on it. It is a free world.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch the show and I don't judge any one who does. Unlike you obviously. My guess is you don't watch tv partly because you don't have one. Watching tv on a phone or small screen is an exercise in futility. Those important things you speak of are not important to me. I am not a fan of con men and beggars like you,so I am sure we have no common interests. If you don't like the subject you don't have to read or post on it. It is a free world.
Oh... it seems to me I remember you trying to relate to me by stating one of our common interests?

But... I understand, your country is not important to you, your children's future is not important to you... however... to me they are everything.

It's so obvious to me that people like yourself don't give a damn about this world once their time is up... luckily... for the future... I care enough for us all... and I am working to preserve that.

You can't see it... but then you weren't meant to.

All you can see are the distractions... like a flashy lure to a fish... bite into them... but beware the hook.
marvin

Crosby, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2013
once again the HOBO has dragged the thread off topic, and on to ME ME ME

Location hidden

#6 Dec 28, 2013
marvin wrote:
once again the HOBO has dragged the thread off topic, and on to ME ME ME
Whoa!!

Major loss!!!

I'm sure you ALL are disappointed.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#7 Dec 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... it seems to me I remember you trying to relate to me by stating one of our common interests?
But... I understand, your country is not important to you, your children's future is not important to you... however... to me they are everything.
It's so obvious to me that people like yourself don't give a damn about this world once their time is up... luckily... for the future... I care enough for us all... and I am working to preserve that.
You can't see it... but then you weren't meant to.
All you can see are the distractions... like a flashy lure to a fish... bite into them... but beware the hook.
Common interests? I don't think so.

Your interests seem to be pot. conning people, betraying people,leaching off the tax payers, your delusions of grandeur and conspiracy theories in no particular order. None of these things is of any interest to me.

I want to give you credit for coming clean and admitting you are a racist(in the Phil Robertson thread). I will try and not point it out so often in the future.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Common interests? I don't think so.

Your interests seem to be pot. conning people, betraying people,leaching off the tax payers, your delusions of grandeur and conspiracy theories in no particular order. None of these things is of any interest to me.

I want to give you credit for coming clean and admitting you are a racist(in the Phil Robertson thread). I will try and not point it out so often in the future.
Oh yeah... I'm just such a con artist.

You're boring me.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#9 Dec 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah... I'm just such a con artist.
You're boring me.
Stating that you are a con adjustability bore you. You already know you are a con artist. If your bored, skip my posts, you're not smart enough to understand most of them anyway.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 30, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Stating that you are a con adjustability bore you. You already know you are a con artist. If your bored, skip my posts, you're not smart enough to understand most of them anyway.
Ummm... you're STILL improperly using the word, YOUR!!!

YOU LOSE, MORON!!!!
fubar

Nacogdoches, TX

#11 Dec 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... you're STILL improperly using the word, YOUR!!!
YOU LOSE, MORON!!!!
You're right on that post. Auto correct changed more than one word in my post that time. It was the wrong spelling and a completely different word appeared in the same post.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 30, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You're right on that post. Auto correct changed more than one word in my post that time. It was the wrong spelling and a completely different word appeared in the same post.
LOL

YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON!!!!

Spellcheck won't help you on your improper use of actual words!!!

That's the Achilles heal to Spellcheck... and it's responsible for revealing your lack of education!!!!

Location hidden

#13 Dec 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON!!!!

Spellcheck won't help you on your improper use of actual words!!!

That's the Achilles heal to Spellcheck... and it's responsible for revealing your lack of education!!!!
LOL

ACHILLES HEEL!

See, I am not even beyond making mistakes... but I am intelligent enough to catch them.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#14 Dec 31, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
ACHILLES HEEL!
See, I am not even beyond making mistakes... but I am intelligent enough to catch them.
It kind of looks like you didn't catch it until after you posted it.

I am sorry that your brain is unable to comprehend my posts. Most intelligent people can read posts and get the point, in spite of inconsequential grammatical errors. In the future you can just skip over my posts, since they're so hard for you to understand,what with all the errors....
LIAR LIAR

Crosby, TX

#15 Dec 31, 2013
I am smarter than a duck

Location hidden

#16 Jan 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It kind of looks like you didn't catch it until after you posted it.

I am sorry that your brain is unable to comprehend my posts. Most intelligent people can read posts and get the point, in spite of inconsequential grammatical errors. In the future you can just skip over my posts, since they're so hard for you to understand,what with all the errors....
I never said I could not understand your posts... I just think it's funny as hell you think you're more intelligent than me... and you blame me for your errors.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#17 Jan 2, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I could not understand your posts... I just think it's funny as hell you think you're more intelligent than me... and you blame me for your errors.
I don't blame you for my errors. That's your God complex at work. I make plenty of errors and I own them, why wouldn't I? By the way my IQ tested at 141 and I was bombed at the time. You may be smarter than me but your inability to reason things out in an intelligent matter leaves me with some doubts.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame you for my errors. That's your God complex at work. I make plenty of errors and I own them, why wouldn't I? By the way my IQ tested at 141 and I was bombed at the time. You may be smarter than me but your inability to reason things out in an intelligent matter leaves me with some doubts.
You don't blame me for your errors??

Funny, I could have sworn you said I was too ignorant to understand your misspellings?

Sounds like blame to me.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 3, 2014
Someone who is described as a sociopath will have several traits that set them apart from those with no personality disorders. These traits include the following...
• Lack of empathy – Inability to feel sympathy for others or to understand the emotional consequences of their actions
• Cold, calculating nature – The ability and willingness to use others around them to personal gain
• Shallow emotions – Lack of real emotion in response to events, limited capacity to feel love
• Narcissism – A personality disorder in itself in which the individual feels strong love and admiration toward themselves (often a defense mechanism against deep seated low esteem)
• Grandiose self image – They might see themselves as someone who is superior to others and sometimes even experiences delusions. A sociopath might see themselves as a fitting ruler of a country or even the world, but might also have delusional beliefs such as seeing themselves as a God or having super powers
• Charming – While the sociopath is unable to fully understand the emotions of others, they are capable but rather highly adept at mimicking them and might appear to be charming and normal at first
• High IQ – Often sociopaths will exhibit a high IQ which they can use to manipulate and plan
• Manipulative – Sociopaths use their superficial charm and high IQ to manipulate others to get their ends, and their lack of empathy allows them to do this with no sense of guilt or remorse
• Secretive – Has little need for others and is highly secretive in their actions meaning
• Sexually deviant – The lack of remorse, guilt or emotional attachments means that the sociopath is happy to have affairs and to engage in questionable sexual activity without questioning their desires
• Sensitive to criticism – That said, like all narcissists, the sociopath will desire the approval of others and will be highly sensitive to criticisms. They often feel they deserve adulation and admiration of the world and might feel victimized
• Paranoid – Often their lack of understanding of emotion along with their incongruous self view means that they feel a lack of trust and paranoia
• Despotic/Authoritarian – Often the sociopath will see themselves as a necessary authority and will be in favor or totalitarian rule
• Lawfulness – Despite popular belief, a sociopath is not likely to be a problem to the law in later life, but rather will seek to find loopholes, to rise to a position of power, or to move to another area so that their behavior is tolerated
• Low tolerance for boredom – Sociopaths require constant stimulation and get quickly bored
• Impulsive behavior – A lack of regret and empathy means makes sociopaths more likely to make sudden rash decisions based on the current facts
• Compulsive lying – As part of their facade, and as a means to an end, sociopaths are compulsive liars and will rarely speak truthfully making them hard to pin down
Sociopaths of course vary in their symptoms and might act differently in different cases. However their main trait is presenting themselves as having the same empathy feelings and emotions as others when in fact they lack this emotional capacity. They are thus cold and manipulative and rarely see any problem with their actions.
Annuit Coeptis

Deer Park, TX

#20 Jan 3, 2014
I don't watch duck dynasty, and I definitely will not watch after this rather clever marketing ploy, which was simplistic but worked rather well on the dumb, unsuspecting masses.

Why is it these days that every topic seems to deviate off topic onto this heavy dude? Can't you guys see that you are playing into his game? Just ignore him. I do, and it works for me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Democrat....What have you got to lose? 9 hr Defiant1 14
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 9 hr Defiant1 10
Put lipstck on a pig...still a Republican! 9 hr Defiant1 12
zika coming to Harris County 11 hr Heavy Fed 22
democrats gaining strength in Texas Sat Defiant1 34
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected Sat Defiant1 19
Obama Offends People in Louisana Sat Defiant1 24

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance